Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 2

Go down 
+3
Kirschblüte Geist
Raijoku
Tret16
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Ground 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Training Ground 2 - Page 3 Training_Ground_Zero

Also known as training ground zero, this area has everything from booby traps to oversized snakes and other animals. There is a big building at the center of the training ground for those who need a rest from all the dangers inside this large forest. Most Genin are normally restricted from this area due to it's dangers inside. There have been exceptions like when the Chuunin exams had been held in Konoha in the day's of the late Hokage Uzumaki Naruto.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:14 am

ok i'll try it " Saruno did the correct hand signs and yelled "great fireball jutsu" and a fireball came out but nearly the size of haruto sensie "what i did everything correct why was it so small
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 1600
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:17 am

Blood

Haruto smiled slowly lowering his eyes." Nothing comes easy, it will take practice, you don't juts pick up a new jutsu the first time, nobody can learn a jutsu the first time you try it keep going until you get it."
Mood: Bored
Condition: Good
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 1808

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:48 am

Saruno was huffing and puffing from the many times he has tried the jutsu. "alrite im not going to stop until i get this jutsu down. so once again Saruno did the hand signs for the great fireball but once again the jutsu failed. :"darn i can never get this im gonna have to really focus" so for about 30 minutes Saruno sat down and meditated and recovered all his chakra. " Okay now im ready "Saruno did the hand signs and yelled" great fireball jutsu" and the jutsu worked perfectly. "Yessss i finally did it after all that hard work i mastered the jutsu. It is the best feeling when you master a new jutsu what a relief"
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 am

Blood

Haruto used the time to mediate as well. When hearing his genin try the jutsu again, he opened an eye to see. When Saruono had mastered the jutsu, a small smile formed across his face. Very good young one." Alright, meet me here 7:30 sharp which means I want you to be hear before 7:30, dismissed."

Jutsu used:

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 am

o finally this has been the best day ever i got a new sensie and learned a new jutsu first thing im gonna do is eat im starving then im going to sleep o yeaa see yeaa haturo sensie
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:00 am

Blood

Haruto arrived at the feild with a strong smile on his face looking to the clouds, it was an activity he did a lot when he was a kid, mostly his geining years."Man, the best things happend to me when I would look to the clouds, I got my teacher, my first kiss, I wonder what will happen today". Haruto moved over to the benches awaiting his genin.
AP: 2

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:23 am

Saruno came walking very slowly rubbing his eye."hey it looks like you decided to arrive on time today haturo sensie" Saruno sat down beside him on the bench "so what are we going to do today sensie hopefully a tough mission an even harder one then yesterday's
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Dante

After the full nights rest Dante had gotten last night from the mission he did a lone he felt refreshed especially after stretching and letting his muscles relax for a bit as he decided to go and test the grounds again for his own beneficial gain until her realized that there was others there, he looked at them as he didn't have any weapons of his own yet not even tools, he detested the shinobi tools such as kunai's and the such, they needed to be much better honorable weapons for him to use such as a sword, war hammer or something along those lines instead of these... toys. He stopped and stood there for a bit before he looked he decided to take a couple more steps before he noticed he was noticed fully, he figured he was noticed when he first entered the training grounds at first but was unsure about it till the two decided to come towards him or call to him.
Mood: meh...
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2/10
TP: 200

((sorry was up late last night and decided to sleep in so alas here I am, I'll be on again in 5 hours and 13 min from now.))
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Blood

Haruto looked to Saruno slowly preparing him self for a day of head smackers." Whats up Saruno, you enjoying your morning.? Her turned his ahead slowly when he was aware of Dante's presense. By the look of it, this guys a genin, this could be the opportunity I've been waiting for." Yo". Haruto called out to Dante callling him to join their little group. Haruto then looked back to Saruno giving him the thumbs up. This could be the start of something good.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Saruno was still a bit tired from yesterday's mission. Saruno was unsure about who Haturo sensie was talking about until he looked behind him and saw the leaf genin dante. "I have never seen him around here before but it seems as if Haturo has some interest in him. wow this really could be a good oppertunnity to add to our team. Saruno yelled to the mysterios genin dante hey there kid how's it going" putting a thumbs up right back at Haturo sensie
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:03 am

Dante

Dante heard the calls of the duo that was there and looked over at them and nodded before he raised his hand in a wave of consent that they were there, did they want him to come towards them? it was a wonder of what he wanted to do and what they wanted to do but oh well may as well wonder over there and see what they wanted her wondered over to the group and nodded "hows it going gents?" he asked as he stopped just shy of within arms reach of the two that called to him, he was unsure about them with reason behind it since he didn't know these two and on top of that he was still a genin, one of them looked to be battle experienced and the other fresh as him but even then that was still an unfair battle if this turned awry for him. He stood there and looked at them inspecting them and their gear as well as their stances, if they were to inspect his stance and gestures they'd see someone strong but unsure about the men in front of him.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:18 am

Saruno looked at the other genin closley inspecting his clothes and how he presented himself. "Hey there my name Saruno Satoshi. And my goal is to become the greatest ninja ever. Saruno was just wondering how Dante will respond. Then looked up to Haturo sensie as if it were his turn to introduce himself
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:20 am

((please stick to the original posting order I don't mind it but it just keeps the original posting order for when its required.))
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 am

Blood

Haruto smiled holding his hand up symobliing hi. This should be intresting, Dante seems to be a laid back type of guy and Saruno here, a loud mouth hyper activctivty ninja. Haruto scrached the back of his skull just thinking about how the two would interact with each other running numourous simulations with the results always being negative." So Dante, as you can see, were short on members for the team, would you be intrested in joining"?

Jutsu used:
( after you post again, it will be my move )
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:36 am

Dante

Standing there looking at the introductions he nodded "fair enough, I shall introduce myself, I am Dante, my sir name is not important so we'll leave it at that if your okay with that, not trying to be rude or anything." he said as he looked at Saruno and Haruto. His stance seemed to shift as he was asked to join their team and smirked, "depends on what we'd be doing." he said with a grin on his face, "as long as I get experience and trained then I'm in." he said knowing full well that would be the point of joining the team quite possibly. "so what entails joining?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side as he seemed to be intrigued by the offer quite a bit.

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Blood

Haruto smirked placing his hands to his skull giving it a few scratches." Ofcorse you would gain experince and you look like you have the fire element ingraved into your spirit which is one of my affinitys. When asked the question from Dante, Haruto slightly grined placing his hand on his chin." With you joining, Saruno could learn important skills for being a ninja including team work, a skill which all shinobi should be expericed with and profient at." Trust me, it can only benefit you.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:09 pm

"I agree you should join our team it would be very beneficial to you. trust me Haturo sensie has helped me out a lot. Like using teamwork and for me its really helped to think before attacking and not just running in recklessly. And the missions we do are great. And you will have me as a patner and im one of the best ninja" Saruno said that smiling with a confident face to back that up
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Dante

Dante nodded and smirked as Haruto picked up on the sense that he had the Katon element within him, he stood there and crossed his arms as he heard the second part of Haruto giving good points on a reason that Dante should join their team, the crossed arms were followed by Dante bringing his right hand up to his chin to think about it before his thoughts were jolted and cut off by Saruno, he tapped his forehead as he closed his eyes. His thoughts came to him once again and he stood there silently for a bit before a grin came across his face again and he opened his eyes and started stretching before he looked at Haruto and nodded "I shall join, but only as long as I have a spar with Saruno to know what he can do as well as him to know what I can do in combat so it can further our teams knowledge of one another." he said giving thought about having a quick spar with his team mate Saruno for pure jest and enjoyment out of having a new team to do such with, "what do you say about thus Saruno?" he asked turning to his new team-mate.

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Blood

Haruto smacked Saruno out of his seat." Thats a good idea, I was planning along to have you two spar maybe alitte later but either is fine by me and Saruno, this kid lives to fight". Haruto showed excitement when speaking to Dante. Haruto began to think.And so it starts, the building of a new team and hopefully a strong friendship along with it. Haruto slowly rasied directing the two to the middle of the training ground." I am going to get a better view of the spar". Haruto said while pointing to the top of a small tree." Well, when ever you guys are ready". Haruto walked off placing his hands in his pockets making his way ontop of the tree.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Saruno looked to Haruto sensai smiling nodding his head. He followed Haruto closely beginning to get a bit anxious at the thought of having a spar with his new comrade. When they booth got in position, Saruno raised his left arm flexing it placing his other hand on top of his muscle of it grinning." I am a pretty experienced fighter you know so if you feel like stopping halfway through or even after the first few seconds, I would be quite happy to stop and wait or just stop as a whole".
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 am

Dante

Nodding Dante followed Haruto to the middle of the training ground absent minded of the fight to come before he looked over to Saruno and laughed "your a little over cocky of yourself when you yet lack experience in real battles as I do." he said as he bowed his head as well as arching his back a bit to signal his readiness for the fight, "I may lack experience but I make up for it with what I can." he said as he nodded and smirked at his new comrade to be, also jesting with him to see how easily he was to be convinced into attacking first. Dante stood there awaiting such said attack from Saruno as they were but maybe seven to maybe nine feet away from each other, "come lets see what my new comrade is able to do." Dante said as his smirk disappeared and went to seriousness as he remembered his teachings from the academy and from his uncle, more so from his uncle.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Saruno smilled "alright well lets get started then" Saruno threw a smoke bomb in the area that him and daunte were standing "now watch this and be amazed Haturo sensie. Saruno did a hand sign and waited to see how daunte would react to the situation
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm

(You two just post for now )
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Dante

Having to admit, the smoke bomb did throw Dante off a bit but he backed up cautiously after it exploded causing it to blind him for a bit but that didn't bother him, he still had his other senses, hearing, although it wouldn't be of much help as he wished it could be in this kind of situation. Dante watched as he left the smoke keeping his eyes focused as he was free as he quickly took a stance of readiness awaiting the next move of his team mate, he realized he was at a disadvantage as this other guy had weapons but that meant little to Dante as it would mean if he won he did so without weapons or tools.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

"so he din't panic at the smoke bombs hmm so my partner know's how to keep his cool in the heat of battle. As the smoke cleard up saruno ran backwards trying to catch the attention of Dante. Because behind Dante came to of Saruno's shadow clones coming to punch and kick Dante. Saruno said to himself by throwing the smoke bomb Dante din't see me make shadow clones and them running behind him. And me running was to get his attention so he wont sense the shadow clones coming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground 2