Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 56

Go down 
+2
Kirschblüte Geist
Marz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:47 am

An underground low-light forest, recreated for exotic terrain training for Suna Shinobi. Exotic and dangerous flora and fauna included.
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:16 am

Toshiyuki Nobutoshi

Sunagakure

The Sand Village's Training Ground 56: An underground forest, dimly-lit and populated by all manner of exotic and dangerous animals. Generally speaking, an ideal training ground for shinobi who seek to improve their stealth tracking skills.

...Or who want to work on taijutsu and don't care to disturb other students, as was the case of the slender young man who was in there now.
"Heh...This should be interesting." Toshiyuki Nobutoshi muttered to himself. In the area's dim light, he couldn't see very well what kind of animal had attacked him, but he welcomed the challenge. "Come on, you great brute, gimme your best shot."
The creature charged. Toshiyuki dropped to his feet and lashed out with a hard kick that sent the yowling creature hurtling upwards. The next instant he was behind it, and struck twice, sending it back towards the ground, and as he struck the final blow the instant before the animal hit the ground, he yelled. "Lions' Barrage!"
The beast was unconscious, and he stood. Shishi Rendan, the Lion Combo or Lions' Barrage - a taijutsu move invented long ago by Sasuke of the Hidden Leaf. As much as he hated the criminal rogue ninja, he loved that move. Though this was only the second time he’d used it, it hadn’t failed him yet.
“Works every time...” He commented smugly.
Mood: Normal
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 1
Weapons/Equipment: Tonfa x2 • Kunai x3 • Shuriken x15
AP: 0 TP: 226
Ryo: 0

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:27 am

Yuki Liang

"Perhaps, but brute force can only work for so long can't it?", a voice said from behind the genin. If he turned around, he'd see another genin that was resting against a tree in the distance. He seemed fairly calm, not a scratch on him or a bead of sweat on his face. He turned his head slowly as he looked around the area. "I admire the pure strength thrown into your moves, but strategy always beats brute force", he said with a smile. "The name is Yuki Liang, pleasure to meet you", he said with a tiny bow.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0
TP: 99
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:10 am

Toshiyuki Nobutoshi

Sunagakure

Toshiyuki turned, somewhat surprised, and faced the newcomer: Slightly taller than him, slender and dark-haired. Toshiyuki didn't like his tone - sounded arrogant - but didn't let it show. Despite his height, he guessed the newcomer to be close to his own age, and probably also a Genin.
"Maybe so," he replied confidently, "but the best strategy in the world needs to be put into action." As he spoke he closed the gap between the two, using Body Flicker to move to within ten feet or so of his opponent. "And that's where taijutsu or ninjutsu come in handy."
"Hi. I'm Toshiyuki Nobutoshi. Pleased to meet you, Yuki Liang."
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 1
AP: 0 TP: 330

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun May 29, 2011 3:46 am

Yuki Liang

Yuki couldn’t help but let a tiny smile come to his face as the other shinobi closed the distance between them in just a matter of seconds. He liked the guy already. Most people would have screamed and shouted about how their shinobi way was the best, about how they’d go on to do anything. This guy however, agreed that Yuki might have a point, while also still showing that his way was good too. It was the voice of someone that could accept council, but still follow their own heart. It was a rare quality to find, but one that Yuki thought was better than most.

“Forgive me, I did not know that anyone else enjoyed coming to these training grounds, otherwise I would not have intruded so suddenly”, he said as he didn’t much react to the sudden display of speed. It was better than Yuki’s, but not by a huge deal. “If I might inquire, do you know the current state of affairs in the village? Everything is going alright yes?”, he asked curiously. “You see I only just arrived, so I haven’t really had anyone to tell me what’s going on. If you could provide some aid I would be most grateful”
TP: 305
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Toshiyuki Nobutoshi

Sunagakure

"I just got out of the Academy a few days ago myself, but far's I know we're doing great - the Sand Village hasn't been doing this well since the Plague, they say. I heard my folks talking a while back, and they were saying even the Leaf isn't doing as well as us. I don't know myself - but you said you just arrived. Where'd you arrive from?" Toshiyuki asked. He was a little curious about this guy now, who was evidently a Sand shinobi, but didn't know the state of the village, and said he'd arrived from elsewhere.
AP: 0 TP: 428

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Yuki Liang

“A plague you say?”, Yuki remarked as he scratched his chin. That probably meant that morale of the village wasn’t in the best of conditions. Yuki would have to take that into account in case he ever needed to coordinate any sort of defensive. Still, this one seemed to be alright despite the plague. Perhaps he just hadn’t been touched by it? That was one of the things about natural disasters, sometimes people didn’t fully let it affect them if no one they knew was harmed by it. Still, Yuki wouldn’t make assumptions until he asked personally.

“Me?”, Yuki said before giving a tiny laugh. “I’d been out in the outskirts of Suna, training with my father. Only last week he told me that I was finally ready to become a servant of Suna. So I came here, passed the shinobi exam and was granted entrance into Suna as a full fledged shinobi”, Yuki explained.
TP: 450
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:45 am

Toshiyuki Nobutoshi

Sunagakure

"Yeah, a plague." Toshiyuki commented, surprised that this Yuki had never heard of it. Then again, it made sense, he realized, as he told him he had been outside the village training with his father. Still, even then he should have known, unless they were both completely isolated or, for some reason, his father declined to instruct him in the village's history, which seemed a serious oversight. "I don't remember much about it myself because I was so young, but after it hit, the village was devastated - so many people died, the economy nearly collapsed. But since the current Kazekage came to power, we've been really recovering, and now we're better than ever before."
He thought for a moment, as suddenly he realized that something had been nagging him about this guy Yuki Liang. Then it hit him.
“You said your name’s Liang?” He asked. “You’re not the son of Liang the Sleeping Dragon, are you?”
AP: 0 TP: 584

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Yuki Liang

"I see, I see", Yuki said to himself as he pondered the matter further in his mind. The Kazekage was helping them recover from a plague, either he was a brilliant man or he had the charisma to make a blind man look for a blue rock. Yuki would have to make it a point to meet this man, figure out the kind of man that he was before attempting to cultivate strategies that he would bother using. After all, very particular men used and refused certain strategies. It was just human nature, that certain plans sat better with certain type of people. Those who believed in sacrifice, were more prone to use the risky but very beneficial strategies.

Yuki was forcefully removed from his mind as Toshiyuki seemed to be thinking quite hard on something. As he finally came to the conclusion, Yuki couldn't help but give a smile and add a respectful bow. "You do my father and my family much honor by addressing that title", Yuki said honestly as he looked towards the genin once again. "You are correct, he is my father"
TP: 636
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:10 am

Toshiyuki Nobutoshi

Sunagakure

Toshiyuki let out a low whistle – he’d guessed from his age that this Yuki was the son of the Sleeping Dragon, but he was still surprised that his guess had been correct.
“Hey, everyone around here’s heard of the Sleeping Dragon – my father told me a little about him; but no one’s seen him in the Sand Village since before I was born, and Dad figured he was probably dead. Looks like not, though.”
He wondered what it was like, having a famous father. He shrugged then, and guessed it didn’t matter much to him – he barely knew anything about him and nothing about this guy.
He decided he might as well try to find out. “So what’s your specialty: I’m guessing from what you said earlier it’s not taijutsu like me. D’you prefer ninjutsu or genjutsu?”

AP: 0 TP: 721

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Yuki Liang

"Yes well, father felt like the best way to help the village would be to pass on what he knew to his own son", Yuki explained. Of course it didn't fully explain why Yuki's father had just left with little word. A few select individuals knew, but Yuki decided to keep it to himself for now. He didn't feel like his father would want everyone knowing until a certain time point. "In regards to my techniques, I am pretty good with Genjutsu myself. My father taught me that any opponent could be defeated if you could outmaneuver them and make their techniques miss. Genjutsu is one of the best way for a shinobi to do that", he pointed out with a smile. "Once again I must apologize for interrupting, it truly was an accident"
TP: 770
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Toshiyuki Nobutoshi

Sunagakure

'Figures it'd be genjutsu. Let's just hope he's not in the mood for a fight. Son of the Sleeping Dragon...plus I suck at genjutsu' Toshiyuki thought to himself, and shrugged.
"To each his own I guess. I'm more proficient in ninjutsu and, as I'm sure you guessed, taijutsu...speaking of which..."
Behind the other genin, he'd spotted movement. Removing his tonfa from their holsters on his thighs, he shifted and took a couple of steps forward, then began to concentrate, gathering and using chakra to manipulate the air around the weapons...This was a ninjutsu he'd been working on for a long time, but he hadn't tried it yet.
Powerful wind currents began to gather, and Toshiyuki felt his arms shake from the turbulence - he'd need to work on it a little more...
Finally, he was ready, and he launched his attack.
"Wind Scythe Technique!" And he swung the two weapons forward, unleashing a literal wall of wind that struck his target - a gigantic snake that had crept up as they spoke. The beast was literally thrown by the winds, and when the jutsu expired and the winds died, it fell to the ground again, sliced into pieces.
"Hm...Still gonna need to work on shaping the attack properly." He commented. Then he turned back to Yuki. "Maybe we should take our conversation somewhere a little less dangerous, huh?"
AP: 0 TP: 949
Ryo: 200

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Yuki Liang

Yuki merely continued to hold that calm smile of his, despite that the words in Toshiyuki’s voice seemed to be urgent. It was more how he said it versus what he actually said. Yuki had not perfected the act yet, but his father had told him that listening to people, reading their body language, and many other factors, were also useful in combat. You could tell which enemies were hiding secrets, and which ones were clueless. Yuki was no where near capable of using this in combat, but he was getting closer all the time.

While Toshiyuki focused on the snake behind him, Yuki’s eyes connected with a gorilla that was coming from behind the other genin. His eyes widened for just a moment before the Gorilla turned and got out of there quickly. He just smiled to himself before looking over towards Toshiyuki once again. “Yes perhaps you are right, if you had any place to suggest I wouldn’t mind hearing it. I’m afraid that I don’t have any specific recommendations of my own”, he admitted. Mainly, he just didn’t care where they went.
TP: 955
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Kirschblüte Geist wrote:

Toshiyuki Nobutoshi

Sunagakure

“Hm...Well, I think I know a couple of placed.” Toshiyuki said slowly as he glanced back and saw the furry form of a large gorilla running from them. He briefly wondered what had happened, then figured that the big ape had been coming their way and that his enigmatic companion had spooked him off. ‘genjutsu...’ he thought wryly as he faced Yuki.

Then he started thinking about where they could go; None of the other training grounds would do it - there were bound to be others who might think it funny to pick a fight with a couple of new guys, and Toshiyuki, having been training for most of the day, was too tired to deal with it. Then his stomach growled, and he realized that he hadn’t eaten since breakfast.
He chuckled. “Well, how about we hit Kanabo Ramen then? Dunno about you, but I’m a bit hungry.” He turned towards the door, waiting for Yuki to follow.
AP: 0 TP: 1111
Ryo: 200

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Yuki Liang

Yuki just gained a tiny smile on his face as Toshiyuki turned to see the ape scampering off. The creature couldn't be blamed, after all it was no where near smart enough to realize that what it was seeing was nothing but an illusion. It was amazing how many humans had the same exact problem. In war it was the smartest who came off on top, and battles and mission were nothing but tiny confined wars in Yuki's opinion. He'd just have to see every single one of them as a challenge and continue to face them all head on. That was what The Sleeping Dragon did after all.

At the sound of the suggestion Yuki couldn't help but scratch his chin. "I suppose that sounds logical. I have not eaten anything recently anyway", he pointed out as he crossed his arms behind his back. "Lead the way", Yuki said before following him. Toshi seemed to want to eat. Was he just hungry, or was he hoping to gain information on the son of The Sleeping Dragon? It would be interesting to find out what his motives and intentions were.
TP: 1,135
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:42 am

Sonya

Sonya arrived early in the morning, stretching out her new pair of legs. Well, same legs, but they were good as new now. For months she'd been confined to a wheelchair because of that damn poison that had crippled her body. Now, she was back in action, after the doctors cleared her to return to full duty. It felt good to walk again, to run, jump, and everything like that. She could really start kicking ass. And what a better occasion to and place to meet her new team? Her former team had all graduated on to chuunin, so now here she was, ready for the second group of aspiring youngsters.
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 5
AP: 0/100
TP: 11,004

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:30 am

Yuki Liang

Yuki moved at a quick and steady pace, anxious to get on to active duty as a shinobi. Due to his sudden arrival and strange entrance into the shinobi position, it had taken them some time to decide what teacher he should work with. Now that it was finally decided though he'd be able to get to work on improving himself! He couldn't wait for that. He held his arms crossed behind his back as he moved forward, back straight as a soldier until he arrived at the training grounds. He examined the beauty of the place for just a moment before seeing someone waiting in the same area. "Excuse me, are you Sonya?", Yuki asked as he looked towards the woman. "I was told to report here for my team"
TP: 1,266
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:56 am

Uchiha Sasori

Sasori seemed to be the second of the ‘aspiring youngsters’ to show up for the party at the entrance to the training grounds, glancing back and forth coldly as she stepped up to the two people now there. Her stride was stiffer than an average walk, but that tended to happen when almost the entirety of your legs were false. Still she did her best to cover the fact with long pants and a nice pair of tennis shoes.

“You must be granny Uchiha,” she stated simply, looking up at the blond woman before her. “I got some letter tellin’ me to meet you here. I suppose they figured I’d want one of ‘my people’ to tutor me. Psh… fat chance. I’ve got no interest whatsoever in you and your eyes. I wanna get that part straight before we even begin.” She crossed her arms decisively, appearing stoically adamant in her ways.

It wasn’t until then that she glanced over at the other person that had arrived for the party. She could tell that this would shape up to be a major annoyance already if his stance and posture were anything to note.

“Let’s not be too big of a boy scout, aight? I’d hate for you to get that stick lodged in so far that it can’t be removed.”
Mood: Annoyed
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10
TP: 220

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 am

Hotarubi Kanon

Kanon almost had a heart attack when she saw that she was last to arrive, if only because her tardiness completely entitled her shiny new teacher to think the worst of her. She was lazy, lethargic, vacuous -- an awful person, downright evil. Pitted with amazing feelings of doom and despair, Kanon nervously clenched her fists, trying to release her tension into the palms of her hands. There's no reason to be fatalistic about this, she thought with a touch of optimism.

So she approached the three, probably with the appearance that she was about to start crying. "H-hey everyone! Great weather we're having, huh?" Given that she walked in right about the time that the dark-haired girl was flinging an antagonistic barb towards the soldier-y guy, that icebreaker would completely fall flat on its face. Actually, with any luck, they wouldn't pay much attention to her at all.

Assuming that the blonde with the hat was their squad leader, because people with hats were trustworthy folk, she said, by way of greeting, "Uh, hey Sensei!"

Mood: Nervous
Condition: Healthy!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:08 am

Sonya

Sonya turned as she was approached by a very well dressed and polite boy, asking if she was Sonya. Oh, yay! Her first student was here! "Hehe, yup, that's me!" she declared, pointing her thumb at herself and smiling. "At your service. You must be Yuki, right? Just make yourself comfortable while we wait for the others."

They wouldn't have to wait too long, as suddenly their second team member came marching up, albeit with a slower, colder sort of stride. Her introduction, though, was much less enthusiastic than the first one. "Hmm, granny?" Sonya said, scratching her cheek. "But I'm only nineteen, silly." She laughed to herself a little, and then flickered right next to her, arms around and trying to pull the girl's cheeks up into a smile. "Come now, try to be a little happier, this is your first team meeting. Don't be so gloomy... Sasori, I take it?"

About three seconds later, she noticed her final student arriving. Hopping on over to her, she greeted the girl with a big smile. "Well hello there! I take it you're Kanon, right? Nice to meet ya! I'm Sonya, I'll be your sensei. Come on and introduce yourself to the others. Oh, and that's an awesome hat you got there, it looks really cute on you."
Mood: Overly Excited

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Yuki Liang

Yuki gained a tiny smile as their sensei seemed to be the friendly type. That was good, that would mean that she would take things into consideration. She wouldn't be cold, and she wouldn't be planning a suicide mission. Yuki's father had told him that sometimes respect was won by not doing certain missions more than accomplishing one at the cost of so much life. Yuki looked forward to finding out just what kind of teacher this Sonya would be. He gave a tiny bow at her words. "Yes Sensei"

As the new girls both showed up, Yuki just stood there in silence as he realized that he was going to be the only guy on the team. Interesting, he just hoped that his teammates could be ones he could depend on. The first one seemed like a loner, or at least like she would really rather be somewhere else. The second one, seemed more agreeable. However, Yuki would do his best not to judge any of them until he had seemed their skill. Some people just required a different touch to get along with.

"Well it's nice to meet all of you, hopefully we can get along well", Yuki said before placing his hands together and giving a polite bow to all of them. He decided to ignore Sasori's greeting to him.
TP: 1,489
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Uchiha Sasori

"My apologies... you look a lot older..." Sasori grumbled, just turning her face away when she suddenly found her lips being forcibly stretched upward into a hideous smile. She reacted almost immediately, eyes going wide with total shock as she took a short hop back, very nearly toppling over as the creaky knee joints in her legs attempted to vault her backward like twin springs.

"What the hell, you psycho?!" Sasori exclaimed, only narrowly avoiding several expletives and other such negative things. She immediately rubbed her cheeks as if Sonya having touched them had just dirtied her somehow.

With all attempts at getting to someone failing thus far, Sasori finally set her sights on the one who appeared the weakest to such verbal assaults. It’s sad when she had to sink to such pitiful depths, but everyone else was too dumb to realize when they were being picked on.

“What are you lookin’ at?!” she bitched at Kanon. “Plaid is seriously out of style, ya know.”
Mood: REALLY Annoyed
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10
TP: 386

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Hotarubi Kanon

Kanon's nervous smile dissolved into a genuine one. Warm, fuzzy feelings were to be had, though they were shortly replaced by paranoia. Was it possible that, by calling attention to her hat, her Sensei was mocking it? Even then, the thought was short-lived when she saw the older girl "attack" her new teammate, trying to pull her lips up into the semblance of a smile. Sensei seemed genuine enough, that was just her way.

She laughed -- well, it was more like a quiet, restrained giggle. The guy seemed a lot nicer than he looked, too! Maybe she lucked out, 'cause most people thought she was weird at the Academy. Okay, sure, she hadn't understood what a jutsu was for a while, convinced that it was magic. She had accused the teacher, rather vehemently, of being a witch. That was a bad day....

This was a good day!

...Nope. The dark-haired genin turned her attention onto Kanon, assuming tones that were clearly less-than-friendly. When she mentioned "plaid," she realized that she meant the purple scarf that she had wrapped around her neck that morning, anticipating the morning to be cool. Her gloved fingers nervously worked at the cloth, loosening it. Clearly, she was contemplating taking it off and ditching it.

"Ah...I see. I'll remember that next time," she murmured, a little dejected. A mental note made someplace in her scatter-gorized brain, she noticed that the awkward silence was building around her. Finding the most neutral thing she could to talk about, she said, as per Sensei's recommendation, "I'm, uh...Hotarubi Kanon."

Mood: Nervous
Condition: Healthy!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Sonya

"Hmm..." Sonya uttered, glancing back at Sasori for a moment. She then leaned in closer to Kanon and whispered, "Looks like we've got a grumpy one on our hands." But not to worry! No amount of negative grumpiness could deter Sonya from making this as great a team as possible.

"Now, now, what are you talking about? Plaid, out of style? Says the one going for some kind of neo goth look." She quietly giggled and then leaned on Kanon with an arm around her shoulder. "Psh, out of style. Nothing's out of style so long as someone's wearing it. Plaid scarves, camo pants, the clothes you wear are a part of you, doesn't matter what other people think of it. Now then! I say it's time to get to know each other better. So, I want each of you to introduce yourself fully and completely to the others, and give your reasons for becoming a shinobi, and what you hope to achieve in the future."
Mood: Overly Excited

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 am

Yuki Liang

Yuki could barely hold back a chuckle as he saw the girl's reaction to the forced smile that Sonya gave her. Forced was definitely the correct word to use in this instance, considering the girl's cheek muscles literally got yanked up and over his jaw line. He could tell that this was going to be an interesting group, he just hoped that it'd be a good one over all. Despite the fact that Yuki was a "Boy Scout" when it came to certain things, he definitely had a side that still showed that he was a kid in the long run. Appearances were one thing, changing a personality was much harder.

He turned as he heard Sonya saying that they should all introduce themselves with various details. Yuki was game for that, so he decided to leap right in and take the plunge. "I am Yuki Liang, son of The Sleeping Dragon of Suna. He was a famous strategist and team leader that aided Suna in many key battles. I became a shinobi because I wanted to make a difference to this village. I don't need my name to be known across the land, but I want to help this village out in the time that I am allotted here", Yuki explained as he looked around at the group. "I don't have any specific goals for the future, just get stronger and constantly work my best to fix mistakes and improve myself"
TP: 1,731
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Ground 56 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground 56