Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 2

Go down 
+3
Kirschblüte Geist
Raijoku
Tret16
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Ground 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Training Ground 2 - Page 4 Training_Ground_Zero

Also known as training ground zero, this area has everything from booby traps to oversized snakes and other animals. There is a big building at the center of the training ground for those who need a rest from all the dangers inside this large forest. Most Genin are normally restricted from this area due to it's dangers inside. There have been exceptions like when the Chuunin exams had been held in Konoha in the day's of the late Hokage Uzumaki Naruto.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 am

Dante

What was the purpose of the smoke bomb, why did he waste such a tool in this spar? did he have much to lose besides a hand to hand combat fight? "wha!?" he suddenly said as he tripped rolling to see a shadow behind him, had fortune favored him in such a trickery from his new team mate? Many things jabbed at his mind but he had to shake them and focus upon what he had to deal with right now, Dante used the fall of the trip to turn it into a leaf's whirlwind attack counter against what be behind him, be it clone or the actual one as he noticed another before him running out of the smoke, the ploy was perfect except for Dante's failure to watch his surroundings and tripping. He wondered how the clone would counter if given such said chance as he had idea of where Saruno was but not an exact fixed location as he saw him moving.
Mood: meh...
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2/10
TP: 200

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Saruno went jumping into the trees with the clone coming at Dante. The clone came and tried punching him when he was of balance. "this has to get him i perfected it perfectly. And even if the clone misses I still have a backup plan so lets just see what happens
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Last edited by chazz20 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:20 pm

((I'm assuming the clone took the hit?))
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:25 pm

i edited the post
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 am

Dante

Dante felt the flesh connect with his and ensued a stinging pain feeling that he quickly grabbed the arm and wrapped himself around it before he yanked on it backwards to snap the arm to which the clone would disappear but only if the clone wasn't a slippery sneaky bugger first. Ensuing that the clone's arm was broken Dante would stand and glance around the field that was clear of the smoke and glance around wondering where his new team-mate was to be found at in such a location, he glanced around before he suddenly would flicker from the location at a speed that he knew his new teacher Haruto would be able to follow easily but for Saruno it would be possible to follow but alas once Dante reappeared he was sitting up within a tree in its height sitting there silently trying to pick up the location of his new comrade, the height was also a disadvantage for if he was noticed climbing the tree after flickering to the opposite side of where the tree was his temporary plan was ruined, but alas Dante made sure he had a back up for such a thing as he formed hand seals in preparation to an attack to come towards him.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:56 am

Wow this guys is good " Saruno carefully inspected all of Dante's movements and where he was. "Okay to use this jutsu im going to have to be very accurate" Saruno did hand signs and used the jutsu Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique and three fireballs came out flying towards the tree that Dante was on. " and I also have a backup plan if this fails so I better be prepared
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:55 am

Dante

Saruno's jutsu was greeted by a grunting sound followed by a cloud of smoke, the wonderful kawarimi jutsu used to its fullest when you're unsure about an enemies where about's or what they bring, comes in handy so many times that its one of the most well known jutsus out there for this fact. Dante took quick insight before his jutsu took focus and he used the body replacement jutsu to get behind his comrade, the getting close part was the problem so he silenced his movements by using a third jutsu known as the shadowing stealth technique, he made way closer towards Saruno, but as he did he would drop low to avoid any mid or facial attacks by going low for a Leaf Whirlwind again to hopefully take Saruno off his feet, if not he'd come back up with an upper cut.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:06 am

oh no with all this smoke i cant see anything. no i cant panic i have to focus. So Saruno focused to make his other senses better. As Saruno focused he felt a draft of wind coming from behind him and leaves from trees blowing past him. " that only means he's behind me" as Saruno turned around he was to late and got kicked in the face by the first kick coming but caught the second kick. So Saruno elbowed the leg he had control of and then tryed coming with a kick to knock Dante of the tree
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:55 am

((the leaf whirlwind is a single roundhouse kick I followed it up with an upper cut punch))
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 am

o okay sorry i'll change the post
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 am

((don't forget to use the double bracket for OOC chats too please))
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:25 pm

oh no with all this smoke i cant see anything. no i cant panic i have to focus. So Saruno focused to make his other senses better. As Saruno focused he felt a draft of wind coming from behind him and leaves from trees blowing past him. " that only means he's behind me" as Saruno turned around he was to late and got kicked in the face by the kick so Saruno fell of the tree but as he was falling Saruno did hand signs and used Fire Dragon Flame Projectile at Dante
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Dante

He looked down as we watched everything unfold, "does he truly not have regard or care for his own well being?" he thought to himself quickly before he caught site of the hand seals and jumped down the other side to avoid the attack although the heat was still pretty intensely hot. He caught himself on another branch before feeling a burn, he was actually hit by it regardless of his efforts to avoid it, oh well he wasn't to worried about it as of right now as he had to continue on this guy.

He grabbed the branch as he nearly over hopped it and whirled upside down before he launched himself from a crouching position upside down towards his comrade and caught site of a tree branch that would support both their weight, just he now had to catch the crazed comrade, he reached his hand out and hopefully caught a vice grip upon his comrades collar at the same time trying to catch the branch.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Saruno was very confused " what did he just catch me do you know that we are fighting each other why woukd you do that. Well anyway I think that might me enough for today you are really talented I was real suprised by how good you are. Saruno said to hinmself yes my new comerade is a great fighter with him on the team it can also push me to get real stronger.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:55 am

Dante

Dante stopped and landed down on the ground beside Saruno before he nodded "good fight, maybe we should have another later on down the line." Dante said grinning as he turned and walked back into the field to see what Haruto thought about Dante's fighting skills. He glanced back over his shoulder to make sure Saruno was alright as he continued on.

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 am

Blood

Haruto jumped down from the tree applauding the two for the interesting spar." Very good you guys, I see great promise in your future but, Saruno, you are to reckless with your jutsu and your choices are way to reckless, with the way you are know I wouldn't be surprised to hear of your death if you advance through the ninja ranks. Haruto looked to Dante smirking" You have a great sense of the battle field using your tactics a lot in battle but you could become more aggressive but its only a suggestion." Haruto moved closer to the two yawing abit." Know, tell the other what you think is their greatest asset as a shinobi starting with Saruno."
Mood: Bored
Condition: Good
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 2
TP: 1808

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:26 am

hmmm let me think well I have to say the greatest asset of a ninja is to never give up. to always have the will of fire burning in you. because with that I don't think you will ever loose. I guess my burning will of fire wasn't burning that much in this fight. Saruno's face went from a smile to a look of disappointing
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 am

Dante

Dante had to stop and look over at Haruto for a bit before he thought about what he had just said as he stood there, he was tired both mentally and physically a bit from that spar, it took quite a bit out of him regardless of the fact that he won or not, it was a spar and it was for measuring against one another to see where faults lay and where they could find out where they could improve. He looked over at Saruno and nodded "sounds like a strong will but there are always going to be wins and loses, regardless of how strong one becomes there will always be that unknown factor that picks the winner and the loser. I focus my will of the fire upon things that I can protect and make sure that theres always a future for them, and that's my family, my home, my village, and my friends." he said as he looked at Saruno, "but even I know that there will be deaths and losses down that road regardless of how strong or good I am, that's why I would rather have someone to help me do such things that way I know I have a better chance then." Dante added as he nodded and smiled a bit.

"Your fight was good just you weren't thinking with a plan or idea's for how to over come my flaws and weaknesses." Dante said as he smirked and walked over and patted Saruno on the shoulder, "but it was a damn good fight Saruno." Dante said as he thought about it before he looked over at Haruto, "what now?" he asked looking at Haruto curious of what he would say or think about the things Dante just said.

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:57 am

((You guys want to learn a new jutsu or go on a c-rank mission to become eligible for the chuunin exams?))
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:43 pm

((i would like to go on a C rank mission))
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 am

((sorry for my absence but sure a C rank would be awesome!))
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:04 am

((ok meet at the mission place))
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Saruno arrived at the training grounds after completing his mission."now this is the perfect time to get some training in. Saruno took out his katana sword and started slicing at trees trying to get his swordsman ship up. "well i guess now thats enough for training with my sword and start training with my jutsu. Saruno did hand signs and used Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique all around the training field to see hoe far and how many he could get out. Wow it looks like my trainingnis really paying of. My fire phoenix has gotten stronger and i can now make more. Now its time for another jutsu to try out. "Saruno did hand signs once again and used the technique Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique and a huge dragon made of fire came out."that's my strongest jutsu so i really should want to get it way stronger to make it become almost unstopbale. But then again i do need to focus on learning even more stronger jutsu if i want to be the strongest ninja. Now i guess i have time to test out one more jutsu once again Saruno did hand signs and used the jutsu Grand Fireball Technique. and a large fireball came bursting out of Saruno's mouth. "now i can really tell that this move is getting a whole lot stronger. Now to work on my taijutsu. Saruno started doing many punches and kicks in diffrent ways to get better. After that he said "now that worked up a sweat well i guess i'm done for the day time for me to go to sleep"
AP: 4
TP:2472
Back to top Go down
yanyan
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Kazuma arrived at the training grounds and looked at the ominous metal gae fence entering to training ground zero. "Hmm... lots of warning signs. I don't think were dueling in there, it's restricted to chunnin exams."

He looked around a bit, mostly in the area before the metal gate. "I guess were ganna fight out here... not much tactical out here other than a couple of trees and the fence..." He sat against a tree and waited for his 'rival' to appear.
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Saruno came walking towards the training groun d as he arrived. Seeing Kazuma sitting against a tree ."so are you ready for our battle. Saruno walked back to where he was going to begin the battle and took his stance anytime you are ready come at me i guess i can let you make the first move. so lets get started
AP: 4
TP:2472
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground 2