Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 2

Go down 
+3
Kirschblüte Geist
Raijoku
Tret16
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Ground 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Training Ground 2 - Page 2 Training_Ground_Zero

Also known as training ground zero, this area has everything from booby traps to oversized snakes and other animals. There is a big building at the center of the training ground for those who need a rest from all the dangers inside this large forest. Most Genin are normally restricted from this area due to it's dangers inside. There have been exceptions like when the Chuunin exams had been held in Konoha in the day's of the late Hokage Uzumaki Naruto.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:43 pm

"but what you don't see is the shurikens coming that are right in front of you because they were hidden within the jutsu and how will you dodge them if you can't see if there is smoke around the battlefield"
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Blood

Haruto walked over to the log picking it up," You mean these shuriken on the side of the log". " Shinobi just don't die when they get hit by fire and that brings me to another point, don't be quick to end the replacement jutsu, be sure to gather all the information you can.
Mood: Bored
Condition: Good
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0

Jutsu used:replacement
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Saruno just smiled as two of his shadow clones came jumping out the trees to punch Haruto. " Ha while the smoke was up i hid two of my shadow clones in the trees for a sneak attack"

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Blood

Haruto turned his head slightly then extended it forward head-butting the clone quickly moving to the ground throwing a rock at the other clone. Haruto jumpted into the trees awaiting next move.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Saruno threw his sword at the tree to cut it down sending Haturo in mid air "now he's defenseles there's no way he can dodge my strongest jutsu Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 am

((Uuuuhh, I don't think you can cut trees down with a strength of 1. Just saying.))
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:33 am

"oh no he got away" Saruno did hand signs "shadow clone all my 6 clones split up to find him and once you spot him we will all gather around for a sneak attack

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 am

Blood

Haruto blinked twice slowly. If both of us didn't know were the other was located, his position would of already been found and I would be making a plan to capture him, he has to do a better job thinking before he does his actions. Haruto jumped from the branch landing infront of Saruto." You just gave up your position by talking to you self, was this your plan all along to bait the enemy or was it just being stupid"?

Jutsu used:none
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 am

Saruno smirked "darnet he's right im using to much chakra i have to end this as quickly as i can" Saruno did hand signs im gonna put the rest of my chakra in this technique Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique" and 5 fire balls came coming at haruto and so did Saruno

Last edited by chazz20 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:03 pm

That would be an earth jutsu your clones would use, you only have the fire element.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Blood

Haruto smirked, this kid is just throwing out shadow clones like its nothing and probably doesn't have a tolerance for to much pain. Haruto jumped to the air leaving the clones punching and kicking themselves resulting in a huge cloud of smoke, the clones are just like the original meaning Sarouo's clones are stupid just like him. Haruto made his way over to the genin." Your running out of steam".

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:48 pm

after that Saruno just fell to the ground after hitting the wall "im all out of chakra im warn out" Saruno looked to the sky in dissapointment " who would of thought that someone is so far away from me in power so it looks like you won"

Last edited by chazz20 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Blood

Haruto frowned having seen Saruno's strategy not changing." Have you completely ruled out the fact that I have the ability to hide my self under ground"? Haruto jumped back preforming hand signs witnessing a wall of earth erupted from the ground protecting Haruto easily.

Jutsu used:Mud over turn
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm

"o i guess i get it now its just when im loosing i get frustrated and when that happens i just come after you not using my head. but if thats what it will take to become one of the greatest ninja i'll do it" Saruno was still angry about how easily he was beaten. " so let me ask you something if i start using my head more do you think i can become a great ninja?

Last edited by chazz20 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Blood

Haruto smirked looking to his genin," Well their is two maybe three ranks of a difference so of cross our difference in power would be distant." He moved closer taking a seat on the grass." You have to use your mind in battle young one, all famous shinobi have been excellent tacticians along with having outstanding ability, if you were to be an outstanding ninja you would be no different". Haruto hoped his words of wisdom would make his genin think the career as a ninja at a different angle.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Last edited by chazz20 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

"yea i guess your right i do have to get my strength up. and with your help i can do that and the tactical part o yeaaa im going to become the greatest ninja ever you just watch me" Saruno was jumping up in the air continuisly then fell back down because of him being so warn out " ouch"
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Blood

Haruto's eyes narrowed" I just told you what it takes". Haruto faked coughed releasing some of his new-found stress." Being smart about your moved is only half the battle, the other half is having the physical ability, I can give you or rather help build your ideas for tactics but you will have to come up with by your self the physical and the killer instinct portions."

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:30 pm

"yea i guess your right i do have to get my strength up. and with your help i can do that and the tactical part o yeaaa im going to become the greatest ninja ever you just watch me" Saruno was jumping up in the air continuisly then fell back down because of him being so warn out " ouch"
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Blood

Haruto smirked for a second before bursting into a fool blown laughter. Man this kid is something else and not in a good way. It is possible, the evidence from the stories the elders told about the sixth hokage truly does resemble this boy, Naruto and Sarouno, one of a kind." For your mighty efforts today, I will teach you one jutsu today, pick any C or D rank ninjutsu.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Saruno's face got really happy with exitment " hmmmm ok then i want to learn the Kagero – Heat Haze yea thats it its a C rank move" Saruno got full with energy and was very happy that he now has someone to call sensie trust me Haturo sensie you wont regret it
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Blood

Haruto placed a hand to his chin rubbing it slightly." That is a jutsu created by another ninja I am not affiliated, you would have to seek out the creator of the jutsu to learn it".

No customs, cannon only
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 pm

((Chazz, you can't learn private customs like, ever, unless you made it))
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Saruno was huffing and puffing from the many times he has tried the jutsu. "alrite im not going to stop until i get this jutsu down. so once again Saruno did the hand signs for the great fireball but once again the jutsu failed. :"darn i can never get this im gonna have to really focus" so for about 30 minutes Saruno sat down and meditated and recovered all his chakra. " Okay now im ready "Saruno did the hand signs and yelled" great fireball jutsu" and the jutsu worked perfectly. "Yessss i finally did it after all that hard work i mastered the jutsu. It is the best feeling when you master a new jutsu what a relief"

Last edited by chazz20 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Blood

Haruto smiled slowly lowering his eyes." Nothing comes easy, it will take practice, you don't juts pick up a new jutsu the first time, nobody can learn a jutsu the first time you try it keep going until you get it."
TP: 1808

Jutsu used:

Last edited by Mafia on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 - Page 2 Empty