Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 2

Go down 
+3
Kirschblüte Geist
Raijoku
Tret16
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Training Ground 2 Training_Ground_Zero

Also known as training ground zero, this area has everything from booby traps to oversized snakes and other animals. There is a big building at the center of the training ground for those who need a rest from all the dangers inside this large forest. Most Genin are normally restricted from this area due to it's dangers inside. There have been exceptions like when the Chuunin exams had been held in Konoha in the day's of the late Hokage Uzumaki Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Knightslayer, Dante

Dante landed off in one of the training grounds where it was filled with training gear and what not that was supervised in case someone decided to get smart and tried stealing the gear. He let out a angry yell as he ran up to the nearest punching dummy and placed sixteen quick fast shots to it which you could hear his fists bouncing off of as well as the thud sound one would hear from the fists hitting the wooden dummy with padding. After punching it he was going into complete random rage attacks such as punchin with a jumping round house kick or followed by a rather strong frontal roundhouse kick. Dante was in a full rage frenzy that made him shout and curse with everything that he had. Normally he wasn't like this but how was he expected to get so damn strong on his own? It was a stupid question, it was a joke really. He finally managed to calm down a bit to which he sighed and sat down his back to the dummy as there was revealed that there was blood on the dummy from Dante's fists.

Dante's fists stung not from the force of his punches but more from the open wounds on his fists, he sat there quietly and looked at his fists as he sighed, and reached into his weapon pouch to grab some bandages but sighed as he forgot to bring some from home, “I really need something for my fists so I don't keep hurting myself like this...” he thought to himself as he sighed again and looked up into the sky. “I wonder if there's someone else out there that I can find that needs to get stronger as well..” he said to himself softly. He was stupid to have come to this training grounds though, it was one of the most dangerous ones that the village had and yet he was standing outside of it wailing on one of the random off practice targets, talk about useless.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:1 ; TP:100
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Ouka Hyūga

Konohagakure

In the dense forest that made up the bulk of Training Ground 2, Ouka Hyūga moved swiftly and silently deeper into the darkness. Her white eyes were wide open, the vessels at the corners of the eyes bulging slightly as she stalked her prey - a massive bear - using her Byakugan. To her right, a massive snake reared and struck, only to hit thin air as she sidestepped using Body Flicker.
"I guess you'll make as good a target as any." She muttered, and pressed two fingers to the seal on the inside of her left wrist, then repeated the gesture with the right and grabbed two short sword that materialized out of nowhere. She dodged the serpent's second strike as flames began to gather along the cutting edge of both blades.
"Fire-Style: Vermillion Bird Blade Dance!" She called out loudly as the snake raised itself and reared for a third strike, and she struck, an initial flurry of cuts across the exposed lower body, culminating in a horizontal slash with the right blade, followed by an upwards vertical strike across the body's length, aimed at splitting the head in two. Enhanced with chakra-created flames, the cuts themselves would be damaging enough, but the severe burns that followed would prove fatal.
Still wielding her two swords, she looked around for her target, then resumed her hunt.
Mood: Normal
Condition: Healthy
STATS: Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 2 Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 2
Weapons/Equipment: Wakizashi x2 • Kunai x3 • Shuriken x15
AP: 0 TP: 227
Ryo: 400

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 am

backgroundhttp://fc09.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/228/a/f/Aziz_Jaberu_by_pokefreak.png

Saruno felt that it was the perfect time to do some training. He took out his sword and sliced a couple trees with it. "if i really want to become a great ninja one day I will need a sensie" As he used some hand signs and used his Grand Fireball Technique "it has gotten bigger so i really have been progressing in my training thats a relief"
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:47 am

Blood

Haruto was moving through the training grounds as he usually did not expecting to see anything out of the ordinary. He spotted a genin just arriving at the training grounds getting ready to do his training. I wonder if he's any good, well the only way to find out is to see. Haruto leaned on a nearby tree watching the genin closely. The young ninja looked to have been thinking something in his head stopping all movements. Suddenly, he pulled out his katana slashing twice on a tree preforming fire ball jutsu. A look of confusion erupted on Haruto's face with his mouth wide open. I should go introduce my self. Haruto walked over to the genin smiling with his hand up and eyes closed ." Hi there".
Mood: Bored
Condition: Good
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0

Jutsu used:none
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:03 am

backgroundhttp://fc09.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/228/a/f/Aziz_Jaberu_by_pokefreak.png

"come on please trust me i am worthy enough i can show you all my jutsus and i promise you will be amazed" saruno just hoped the mysterious jonin would except him "If i could get your training I could be strong as ever, And if im that strong that means I will never have to loose comerades or people precious to me again because when i lost my little brother it was the worst feeling ever" Saruno put his hands together and though know one can resist a story like that i defiantly got him

Last edited by chazz20 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 am

Blood

Haruto smriked slightly. What a strange one, getting all defensive when I say hi to him but becoming my biggest fan when he notices that I'm a Jounin, I'll play with him for a bit just for the fun of it. Haruto turned around placing his hand to his chin smiling." I don't know kid, I mean I am pretty busy all the time and all.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:21 am

"come on please trust me i am worthy enough i can show you all my jutsus and i promise you will be amazed" saruno just hoped the mysterious jonin would except him "If i could get your training I could be strong as ever, And if im that strong that means I will never have to loose comerades or people precious to me again because when i lost my little brother it was the worst feeling ever" Saruno put his hands together and though know one can resist a story like that i defiantly got him

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:30 am

Blood

Haruto become serous looking to genin." So what if you get stronger, you can't save everyone important in your life and I don't mean what your thinking, you could be on a mission outside of the village and a family member die also, as a ninja you know your supposed to put those feelings behind you and live on, a shinobi must not feel or show any emotion you know this since you were taught of it in the academy. I never want to hear of your brother ever again." Haruto turned back around waiting to see if the genin caught what he just said.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:37 am

Saruno had a suprised look on his face and said to himself "how could i stop thinknig about my little brother. but i have to for him to start training me. Ok then you will never hear about my little brother again. And yes i understand that i cant protec everyone but the people i will be able to protect i will do it with my life on the line at all times." then a smile came back on Saruno's face "so does this mean your gonna be my sensie because if iit does it will be the best desicion you will ever make."with a big smile and put a thumbs up to the jonin

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:42 am

Blood

Haruto turned for the last time nodding his head returning back to his normal self." Alright kid, lets see whats good with your tijutsu"Haruto said smoothly indicating his new student to come after him. Opening his stance placing one fist to his side and two fingers with his other hand pointing at him.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 am

Saruno smiled again "now this is wat im talking about" Saruno pulled out his sword and came running after the man attacking with a slice of his sword and two kicks saying to himself "theres no way he can dogde this". "u better get ready for this"

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:53 am

Blood

Haruto reached to his back grapping his katana sheath blocking the oncoming sword attack, Haruto countered the leg attacks by brining up his right leg using his shin to block them then jumping backwards creating space for his next attack." Your swordsmenship could use more work and your strength must improve."

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 am

Saruno smirked and said "i'll show you strength" Saruno threw his katana up in the air to get the jonin's attention to the sword then dashed behind him for a punch straight in the back of his head " i got him now

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 am

Blood

Haruto looked to the katana acting as if it really caught his attention. When Sarouno got close enough, Haruto grabed the sword out of the air using it to sweep him by his feet.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 am

Saruno was getting frustrated by how easily he was getting beat. so he picked his sword back up and came at the jonin again but he slashed the sword into the ground making dirt come up flying into his opponents eyes then tried sweeping him of his feet with a kick

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 am

Blood

Haruto jumpted up leaving Sarouno alone landing about five feet away from him." Alright, you have good ideas but you don't have the physical ability to become deadly with your hands and feet, lets see how good you are with ninjutsu.

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Saruno was saying to himself "so this is the level of a jonin ninja incredible. " okay so now were talking my specialty" Saruno did quick hands signs and siad "Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique right at the jonin

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Blood

Haruto preformed hand signs as well.After the fireball jutsu evapered in the air, only a small creator was seen. Suddenly, Saruto was dragged down into the air leaving only his head above the ground. Haruto dug his way up to ground level siting chris-cross apple sauce in front of Saruto. " A ninja must confuse and use his head in a fight, you could have all the jutsu in the world but still get beat because your tactics are sorry, The copy ninja once quoted" A genin with a Katana would always lose to a jounin with a...., hmmm anyway you get what I 'm sayin"? How did that quote go anyway.?

Jutsu used:Inner Decapitation Technique
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:11 pm

"o fine you got me but even but you have to admit i was impressive" Saruno saying that with a confident face. Saruno said to himself " he's not the brightest but he sure is smart when it comes to fighting. "so since were done here are you going to take me as your student?

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Blood

Haruto signed smacking his face." Are you telling me you couldn't decipher the last thing I told you"?, does I never want to hear about your brother again ring a bell to you"? This kid might be the slowest kid I know, but hes my responsibility know, I should of tested his intelligence.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:33 pm

"o"hmmm i guess that makes sense if i really think about it." Saruno's face had a very exited expression. "so what am I going to learn first huh huh Or maybe we can go an a dangerous mission which one is it"?

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Blood

Haruto looked to Saruto smiling."Wow wow lets taking it easy, I still have to evaluate the rest of your other four jutsus and how you use them in combat." Haruto got back in position nodding to Saruto gesturing him to continue with his evaluation

Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Okay then i'll show you something amazing" Saruno did the necceasry hand signs and used Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique there were 3 of them coming at Haruto

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Blood

Haruto smacked his head allowing him self to get hit by the fire balls resulting in a cloud of smoke to appear only to be the work of a replacement jutsu." A ninja must trick his opponet, not just blantly show off their jutsu.

Jutsu used:replacement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Ground 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 2   Training Ground 2 Empty

Back to top Go down