Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 1

Go down 
+7
Olie the pirate
Nuri
Mahiko
Kenji
Marz
Nyrax
Tret16
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Ground 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main training ground for Konoha. You will often see Jounin bringing there Genin to this training ground to help them practice techniques and other type a fighting skills. In this trainng ground there are three wooden posts sticking out from the ground to use as punching dumbies or other type of hand to hand combat training. There is a nearby river flowing through the ground and a lightly wooded area to help conceal ones presence. Everything a Genin needs to help train him for the future.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:24 am

Hyuuga Hiten

Discretion is the better part of Valor. "Alright." He was far less unimpressed with them, but still ignored most of the rest of their comments. They were well aware of his abilities now, he of theirs, and well aware of the fact that you can't simply put three people together and expect them to work to the best of their abilities. Teamwork took time and interaction. So he had an exercise prepared in advance. "Take a breather I'll be back." Hiten nodded, the physical part of today was mostly over. There wasn't much else he could ask from them as far as Ninjutsu was concerned.

It didn't take thirty seconds for Hiten to return with a large bucket and start setup. He took a long bright orange rope and set it in a circle 16 feet across. In the center he placed a small bucket. With a few quick hand signs he filled the small bucket with water, nearly an inch from the top. Next tied a bungie cord in a loop and measured off three pieces of white nylon cord ten feet long and strung them off of the bungie cord equidistant around it, then ran the three pieces of cord outside the circle, so that there would be two feet on any side outside the circle. Leaving the circle he placed the large bucket thirty feet outside the circle.

With that done he proceeded to return his poncho cloak to his shoulders before pulling a water bottle out of it and taking a sip. "Oh that's right." he said mentioning to himself quickly pulling out another implement for the exercise. Two blind folds.

Having given the group what he thought was sufficient time to catch their breaths he spoke. "This exercise is called Toxic Waste. It's keys are cooperation, communication and gentle movements. You'll have twenty minutes to complete the exercise." He looked at each to make sure they were listening. "The objective is to dump the small bucket of water into the large empty bucket over there. The conditions are that you cant touch either bucket, or go inside the orange ring. However you can use the bungie loop to handle the bucket. And also, Enya and Ame will be blindfolded." He said holding out the blindfolds to each of the boys.

With that Hiten raised his hands and stepped back. "Other than that you're on your own." He pulled out his stop watch and waited for the boys to tie their blindfolds on. "Begin." He announced clicking the timer on the stop watch.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 0000
AP: 00

Refrence
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:34 am

Nara Amefurikozō

The genin sighed, at least there wouldn't be any combat. He could deal with this, although the other two would probably have to compensate for his lack of strength, but that was a trivial issue. The way he saw it, this was a task with a reasonable chance for success. The only problem was the fact that the other two were not too fond of him and would probably fuss about hauling his weight. The genin tied the blindfold with relative ease and held the rope, waiting for feel of a tug from the other two ends.

Mood: Lethargic
Condition: Tired
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 1
AP: 0
TP: 756
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Hayabusa Enya

Great. A brain teaser, if there was anything that Enya loved more than getting his butt handed to him, it was a showing of his lack of ingenuity. Enya wasn’t very much a thinker, he was a fighter. Still, he wasn’t going to complain at the risk of getting hit in the kidney again. Enya just tried to examine the task at hand before suddenly having the blindfold thrown at him. “Great”, he muttered as he tied it over his eyes. He was hoping for some more time in order to study what it was that they needed to do. Now Saki was going to be the only one with eyes on the prize, he just hoped that she was good with giving directions. Perhaps Moro would be able to transform again? That way they’d have at least four bodies working on the same puzzle.

“So……I don’t know about you guys but this isn’t really up my alley”, Enya said honestly as he tightened the blindfold completely around his eyes. “No chance either of you have any idea what we’re supposed to do?”
Mood: Sad
Condition: Pain!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 5,119
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Saki Inuzuka

Saki stared at the two buckets dumbfounded. "Uh.... what?" she said, watching as their teacher gave two of them blindfolds. If there was anything she was not, it was a thinker. Like she was supposed to figure out a puzzle involving water buckets and bungee cords? Not only that, there was one thing bothering her about specific details... and she was certain to voice her opinion.

"Hey! Why am I the only one who doesn't get a blindfold? Is because I'm a girl?" She glared at Hiten. "I'm capable without my eyes, you know! I demand a blindfold too!" She didn't care that it would likely make the task impossible if they were all blindfolded, but she wouldn't sit there being the only one not blindfolded and expected to figure out how to do this by herself to tell the others. This was about equality!
Moro
Mood: This is dumb
Condition: Ow...
Stm: 2 • Spd: 2 • Str: 2 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
Stm: 2 • Spd: 2 • Str: 1 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Hyuuga Hiten

"On the battlefield your enemies won't care if you're a woman. I don't care that you're a woman. I care that you need to work on communicating with your team mates as well as you communicate with your companion." Hiten responded locking eyes with Saki and practically looking into her soul. "Now quit your bitching and start the exercise."

He looked down at the stop watch, eighteen and a half minutes left. Well this was getting good. Hopefully she would be put in her place and get to doing the exercise and not trying to cause problems for him.

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Nara Amefurikozō

The genin grinned as Saki spoke; here they were struggling to meet a certain end, and she was more concerned with quenching a rush of pride. Well, he couldn't say that she lacked spirit, the task was, after all, still a difficult one. It was ironic; before, she refused to fight until she was treated like a decent lady and given an opportunity to dress properly, and now she was complaining that the group was pampering her. Women, they'd never be pleased. The genin sighed before asking, "Can we use jutsu at least? I couldn't see a giant boulder hitting me if I tried."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Hayabusa Enya

Enya just stayed quiet as Hiten and Saki were having their battle of words. In truth it would just be better if he stayed out of it. As much as he could see both of their points, he wasn’t sure how in hell they’d be able to do this without having at least one person without a blindfold. If they were all blind, what would they be able to get accomplished, other than once again looking like a bunch of fools. Enya glanced over towards the direction of Saki and Hiten’s argument. He knew that there would be no getting this started until the argument was settled, so until than he would just remain silent.
TP: 5,234
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:54 am

Saki Inuzuka

"Hmph," Saki muttered, folding her arms across her chest. She stared back at Hiten for a moment and then stuck her tongue out at him before turning back to the bucket exercise. "Well fine, I'll just have to improvise." If she couldn't have a blindfold, she'd just close her eyes. That way she'd be on equal ground with the rest of her teammates. "So what are the rules here, huh?" And what was the point of the exercise anyway? When were they going to need to pour water from one bucket into another in such a ridiculous fashion? Why couldn't they have had a normal sensei who would teach them normal things, instead of obscure exercises like this and beating on them like before?
Moro

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:28 am

Hyuuga Hiten

Hiten shook his head at the girl. "No jutsu use." His response to Ame was clear. "This isn't a Shinobi exercise, you three obviously aren't ready for anything that comprehensive yet. How they let you outta the academy is beyond me. So I'm taking you back to basics like working with one another. Small group coordination and learning to communicate with your team. And the fact that you haven't discerned that from the layout of this exercise tells me that you need to partake in it." He paused. "Now Saki lead the boys into dumping the water from the small bucket into the larger one." He paused for a second. "Do you all want a loli-pop if you succeed?"

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Nara Amefurikozō

The genin's eyes widened when he heard the name of that delectable treat. A lollipop?! He'd get a full lollipop just for dumping some water into a bucket?! Well, he was certainly down for that! Sure, they couldn't use jutsu, but with Saki's sense of direction they'd be fine, right? ...well, that may have been the only problem. Saki wasn't willing to use her sense of direction, in fact, he was downright against it. Did she not see the treasure in such a tiny orb of pure sugar? How could she refuse to use every resource possible when a giant cavity ball was at stake. The young Nara began to drool hopelessly, his arms quivering as he continued to think of the treat.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Hayabusa Enya

Enya was just getting annoyed and pissed off. It was like they were all just trying to prove themselves to one another. They were supposed to be a team, friendly, and all getting along. They were all just mad now. "Sensei, I think that I'm gonna head out. Afraid that this isn't quite what I am aiming for on my first day", Enya said as he stood up. "I think I'm going to go back to option C and call it quits for today. You can all continue without me if you'd prefer", Enya said before removing the blindfold, tossing it towards Hiten and turning to head out.
TP: 5,342
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:12 am

Saki Inuzuka

"Oh, well excuse me if the academy didn't prepare us to fight jounin level ninja right off the bat," Saki remarked, rolling her eyes. "What are they teaching kids nowadays? Sheesh." Now she was just starting to get pissed. It was like their own sensei was going out of his way to belittle them in whatever way possible, whether physically or verbally.

It was his last question that finally set her over her limit. She stared back at him with a look of disbelief on her face. "What? A fucking lolipop? What are we, five? Good god, if you're just going to stand there insulting us at every turn, then I'm with Enya." She hopped back up to her feet and started walking after the kid. "Come on Moro, we're leaving. Maybe we'll petition the village for a teacher who's actually sane."
Moro

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:27 am

Hyuuga Hiten

"I'm treating you like a child because you're acting like one!" Hiten responded in a cool tone. "If you stopped acting like a spoiled little princess and more like a duty oriented shinobi you might get the respect you think you deserve." He backhanded the blindfold away. "You don't get it Inuzuka Saki, no other teachers wanted you. I'm it, you three are the bottom of the barrel and I was assigned to you, not the other way around." Hiten paused, they were his first group of students this was his absolute first group to teach. Perhaps he was being a little harsh and they deserved another chance? After all his future in the clan was at stake here as well.

"Tomorrow morning. Meet me at the Village gate, 5:00 am sharp. You'll be on my training regimen. If you think you deserve to be a Shinobi you'll be there." He paused. "Taking a bag of money off his belt and tossing it to Enya. "Take this and go eat somewhere nice together." With that he disappeared in what was simply a puff of smoke and leaves, the training equipment seemed to vanish at the same time.
Mood: Disappointed

Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Nara Amefurikozō

The genin's eye twitch as their sensei spoke, "So... There was no lollipop to begin with... No lollipop..." Words could not describe his anger at that moment. So there was no lollipop! That sensei had dangled a perfect treat before his eyes as bait and actually made him put in an effort! He was sick! Twisted! How dare he! He must have known; all that Ame lived for was pure sugar! He couldn't believe it! The young genin was indignant! He closed his eyes in an attempt to feign patience, "F-Fine... Let's... eat..."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Hayabusa Enya

Enya only glanced back as everyone said what they needed to say. Enya highly doubted that they were the bottom of the bucket, he was certain that there were people that were infinitely worse at the academy. Still, he wasn't going to let Hiten get to him! He glanced down at the money before picking it up. "I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to be in debt to that guy. I'm fine with food, but I'm not going to use his money to do it", Enya said as he glanced to Saki and Ame. "If you guys want it though, knock yourself out", he said as he offered it to Ame. Enya had a feeling that Saki didn't want to touch it either.
TP: 5,469
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Saki Inuzuka

Saki spit on the money and refused it, blah blah blah. fuck edit buttons
Moro
Mood: Sigh

Last edited by Kenji on Tue May 31, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:24 pm

Nara Amefurikozō

And here he was, stuck in the spotlight. As if the situation couldn't get any worse, the two were guilting him away from free money. Which could have meant free food, which would have made up for the lies about the lollipop. He hesitated, "N-No... Who needs his charity... anyway? Heh... Screw it, let's just eat." He began to walk down to wherever they were headed but stopped suddenly, "You know what? I'll just hold onto it, just to show that bastard at tomorrow's training that he had it coming to him." The genin then waddled back to the group, his eyes closed as he let out a sigh. They wouldn't suspect a thing...

Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Nuri

Nuri arrived at the training grounds with Chirco right behind her." Man, it sure is a nice day out side, rigth Chirco"?. Chrico looked to Nuri unfazed casuing Nuri to giggle slightly. Chrico made his way under a tree to gaurd himself from the rays and to add onto the coolness of the slightly windy day. He will be here any second.
Chirco
Mood: Excited
Stm: 2 • Spd: 4 • Str: 3 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
Stm: 1 • Spd: 5 • Str: 3 • Int: 3 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
Mood: Bored

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu appeared behind Nuri suddenly and placed his hand on her head..." Well, it sure took you long enough to get here..." Joukyuu smiled as he then took his hand off and walked infront of her so that he was now between her and Chirco..." So, you ready to get started? Were goin to start off with some sparring to see where your at in combat level. Come at me when your ready..." Joukyuu stated while staring at Nuri straight in the eyes...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 83
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Nuri

Nuri looked to her sensai smiling but not for long remembering they were about to spar. Taking her on clans fightining stance, Nuri jeted off and when reacing the needed distance, clawed at the Hokage with Chrico jumping up high above her awaiting to assit.
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu watched as she began her attack. He liked how he saw no hesitation after he gave her the oppertunity to attack. She had balls, metaphorically that is... But he made no effort as he grabbed her arm and then looked up to the dog." Buzz off..." Joukyuu stated firmly and with a lot of killing intent so as to scare the dog away... He then looked down at the girl and smiled." I'm not hear to train your teamwork with your pet, i'm hear to make you more skilled as a shinobi... To do that i need to find you weakness and i can't do that when you hide them with your pet there..." Joukyuu stated
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 200
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:48 am

Nuri

Nuri nooded her head looking to her partner. Chrico walked off causally not caring about a thing siting under a shadded area. Nuri looked to her Sensai," ok, I am ready to go".
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:58 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu watched as the dog walked over to the tree... It was goin just as he planned, Joukyuu knew that most of the girls strength came from the dog, just by the way they acted he could tell that Nuri acted too much on her partner, and he was about to show her that fact right now..." Alright, now i want you to use everything technique, every trick and every move that you know in order to get one hit on me... I'll be using only 10 percent of my strength in order to make it a little more interesting for you..." Joukyuu mentioned as he jumped back to create more distance between the two of them...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 317
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 am

Nuri

Nuri moved unword hesitating abit looking on to Chirco. I've never really done any sparing without him, it should be intresting to see what happens. Nuri moved closer to the hokage. "Piercing fang attack". Nuri rotated her body launching her self into the air and aiming stright down for the hokage.
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:48 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

So Joukyuu was right when he thought that the dog held most of her confidence. As soon as he took the dog out of the picture, her hesitation was painfully obvious. As Nuri performed her piercing fang, Joukyuu simple took a few mini jumps back untill she came within inches from him. Just before she made contact with him, he ducked under the attack, watching her flew past him from above... He then jumpedforward so that there distance was lengthened once again." That's a pretty fierce attack you got there, if that would have made contact, then i would have deffinitly been shredded a little bit... But there's something missing in your attack. Now try something else... let me see your strength." Joukyuu said, while lifting his hand and getting into a fighting position." This time, i'll also be counter attacking." Joukyuu added with a smile.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen: