Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 1

Go down 
+7
Olie the pirate
Nuri
Mahiko
Kenji
Marz
Nyrax
Tret16
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Ground 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main training ground for Konoha. You will often see Jounin bringing there Genin to this training ground to help them practice techniques and other type a fighting skills. In this trainng ground there are three wooden posts sticking out from the ground to use as punching dumbies or other type of hand to hand combat training. There is a nearby river flowing through the ground and a lightly wooded area to help conceal ones presence. Everything a Genin needs to help train him for the future.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Inuzuka Rosuto

In response to Sonata's suggestion, the teenage boy began to scratch the back of his head sheepishly "Naw, I try that one on my mom all the time... Doesn't usually end up so well."

Haru's argument and proposition didn't strike Rosuto so well either, failing to persuade him. After all, a team meant a multitude of things. It meant responsibility, cooperation, accountability, consideration, discipline, motivation, effort and a strong worth ethic. None of which the lackadaisical bum possessed. The idea of taking orders, waking up early, training and worst of all, dividing his mission rewards only served to make matters worst.

Unconvinced, the Inuzuka crossed his now functioning arms and shook his head "I'm going with Gimpy over here, not my style bro." There was a slight delay before he added "But I'm always down to chill at the docks. I skip rocks like the floor is lava."

With the majority of his energy returned, Shiro pop up and barked in agreement to both Rosuto's and Sonata's statements. It seemed no one here was a team player. And even more so, despite his resentment of his "affectionate" nickname, the black wolf pup responded to Sonata's second assertion with an affirmative yip, going so far as to rub his head against her hand.

Rosuto observed this with a faint sense of disbelief. It appeared his human hating wolf was actually taking a liking to someone.

Turning to his right and cupping a hand, the boy called to a near by tree "Ey yo bug boy! What do you think of this proposition?"

Mood: Unconvinced
Condition: Decent
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0/10
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

"Great." Konchuu thought. "Exposed."

"Might as well join this discussion."

Konchuu jumped down from his once hidden location and landed on all fours looking down towards the dirt. Konchuu then gracefully rose from the earth and then stood erect. His eyes gazed at the unfamiliar faces. He let his arms dangle beside his calm body and stood within the shadow of the trees. Konchuu took one step forward out of the darkness revealing his dark trench coat. His pale hands tucked away in the trench coat.

His coat covering his mouth, Konchuu stated, "Hello. I am Konchuu."

Konchuu then directed his eyes at Rosuto, burning his eyes into his.

"You should be grateful."
Konchuu then analyzed the other two.

The air was dry, Konchuu's mouth dry, Konchuu's palms dry, Konchuu's heart full.
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru thought for a little bit. Well i guess you guys do have a point about teamates how you have to rely on them all the time and they can slow you down some and many other things. Then Haru thought maybe we would not even make a good team i mean we were all totally diffrent. Haru was just thinking the inozuka is a laid back chilled kind of guy and Sonata is a kind of girl who expects a lot out of you and is demanding of you to have a mean attitude and if you don't then she probably will not respect you. Haru then looked at the new person who arrived. Haru thought there is something interesting about this guy. He then used his byakugan to look inside him and Haru was supprised. What there is all bugs inside of you how interesting. and in respond to him Haru gave a smile and waveds to him hello.
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:04 am

Tsukino Sonata

"Oh. Yeah. I imagine that wouldn't go so well," Sonata murmured to Rosuto, in reference to deafness. Other than that, the pup occupied most of her attention, seeing as he got all riled up. It gave her the impression that he understood more than he ought to...which, from a dog, was pretty darn creepy.

And also, pretty darn cool.

Most of Konchuu's entrance, cool as it may have been, was lost on the blind girl. At first, since he landed on all fours, she thought he was a giant bear, except less heavy and more coordinated than the grizzly would have been. Besides, no one around her reacted in fear, which meant that it was probably that fifth presence. That, or they all ran away very quietly and left her to be eaten.

He identified himself of as Konchuu. There was a pause in his speech, roundabout the time when he was glaring at Rosuto. Unaware of that, she only discovered the animosity of whatever gesture had been exchanged through a statement.

She had to admit, if he was Rosuto's "bug boy" -- which was likely -- then he had her beat hands down, and, through that, he had earned a begrudging respect...which came in equal measure to self-loathing.

"So...um...I guess that's a no on the preposition?"

Mood: Warming up and cooling down
Condition: My head!! My legs...
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 0 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:26 am

Inuzuka Rosuto

Despite the current tension between the two, Rosuto had to admit, Konchuu's dramatic entrance was fairly impressive. From the sudden landing, to the graceful rise, coupled with the aloof posture and direct introduction, it was all perfectly executed.

Looks like someone thinks he's a cool kid.

Appearing unaffected by the whole display, the Inuzuka stuffed his hands in his pockets once again and met the Aburame's gaze with equal intensity. "Look who joined the party."

Snarking, the boy continued "And chill your beans bro, loser are losers. Just look at the bright side, now you can join the local joggers club since you're so good at running away."

While everyone seemed amicable enough, a general sense of animosity still remained within the boy and if it meant pushing his luck to settle a score, he'd have right at it.

Mood: Amused
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Konchuu acknowledged Rosuto's taunts but chose to ignore them, he didn't feel like wasting his breath.
"I am unsure of what a team is." Konchuu admitted. "I prefer not to answer at this moment of time, possibly later would be the best for me."
Konchuu's shoulders relaxed as he sensed the atmosphere not life threatening. He nodded in response to Haru's wave and then smiled pleasantly. "Yes bugs.. Does this bother you?" He then notice the girl's bandages over her eyes.

"How unfortunate."

"What happened to your eyes?" Konchuu's asked, then realized that what he had said could have been impolite.
"You don't have to explain if it's a sensitive topic, we could save this discussion for another time." Konchuu quickly said in an attempt to have his last question come of so rudely.

Konchuu then noticed the mutt, how he hated that mutt. He idolized the fact that he had injured the dog and felt content that the dog hadn't fully recovered.
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru looked at konchuu curiously "no the fact that your from a clan of bug users sdoesn't bother me at all. actually i find it kind of cool and interesting. Haru thought to himself "his fighting style and his personality are way diffrent. It seems he try's to be very cautious about what he says especially if it is on a very sensative topic such as her blind eyes."you know guys im real glad that im having the chance to meet you guys. each of you are very diffrent and unique

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:09 am

Lol, sorry about that. I wasn't home for 12 hours yesterday and pretty much passed out as soon as I got back.

Tsukino Sonata

Sonata bit back a quip about Haru having stated the obvious and his subsequent speech about how everybody was a snowflake. Okay, those weren't his exact words, but she took a few liberties on translating it.

That said, Konchuu was interesting, least of all because of the bugs; he seemed very literal, somewhat secretive, and almost completely unapproachable. He was distant, and, roundabout, lukewarm -- better than being either cold or warm. Next to Rosuto, who was lackadaisical and had some social know-how, he seemed a little more off. They were kind of foils.

Then again, seeing as their first impressions of her resembled a psychotic bitch....

"It's not a sensitive topic," she said. "I was born like this. Which is to say, I was also born boastfully wealthy, so I won double-lotto." Yeah, the chances of both of those things happening had to be pretty slim.

Condition: My head!! My legs...

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Inuzuka Rosuto

The fact that Konchuu failed to acknowledge his taunts didn't bother the boy much as he fell back to lean on a tree. Just as he was not deemed worth the Aburame's breath, the Aburame was not worth his time.

Instead, Rosuto took to idly staring into the sky, gradually coming upon a realization There aren't any clouds out today...

Haru's words interrupted the teenager's thoughts. Unique?

"More like weird..." he muttered to himself while pushing off the tree. The Inuzuka decided at that moment, he had wasted enough time here and that there were far more interesting things he could be doing, like skipping rocks or sleeping.

Just as he was about to make his way out of the group, Sonata's answer caught the boy's ears. With his back turned to the group, Rosuto froze mid-step and swung around to face the them once again. Pointing an accusing finger, he sputtered "W-what? So you really are blind?"

Slapping himself, he groaned "Dammit." before sighing in defeat "I walked myself right into that one..."

Bested at his own game, how embarrassing.

Mood: Shocked

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:08 pm

"Yes, interesting indeed." Konchuu added in response to Haru. The idea of a compliment surged throughout Konchuu's body. He had never really ever been complimented about his bugs before in his life.

The boy then stated,"You sound to me like a self conceited bitch, isn't that right Rosuto?" asked for confirmation. Smirking at his own response, Konchuu raised his left arm above his head and scratched it in pleasure.

"I only kid, but my real question is why are you here?" Konchuu stated.

"Oh and Rosuto, I hope to inform you that what we did early was a warm up match. I expect to fight you again in the near future."

Konchuu then sized up Haru. "A Hyuuga eh? How cute, a legit Hyuuga and a wannabe." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru smiled yea i do find it interesting. Haru saw how those to went at it "wow they really seem to not like each other at all. But know matter how they act there both some heck of fighters from what i saw. "yes i'm a hyuuga member of the branch family. Well anyway i think that i should get going i have things to do nice meeting you guys. Haru walked away with his hand up waving bye to them

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Tsukino Sonata

If Sonata could have blinked, she would have, but the bandages pressed on her closed eyelids and made such a movement difficult and invisible. Rosuto's theatrics and his accusing finger fell on deaf ears -- only it was more like blind eyes.

"Um...yeah. If you held up two fingers, they'd look about the same as four fingers to me, which would look the same as a mouth or a nose or a giant grizzly bear." What was with her and grizzly bears?

Konchuu was next in line to speak. Did he just call her a conceited bitch? Aha, but being conceited meant that she had something to be proud about, so it was like a backhanded compliment! In any case, he was kidding, but he asked her why she was there.

Like it was the most basic answer in the world, she stated, "I came here to train...duh." Remembering that she had legs, she gradually stood, shaking imaginary dirt (or maybe real dirt, she couldn't tell) from her olive green shirt. Well, it would have been olive green if she knew what olive or green looked like. In fact, it might as well have been cherry red. Or floral.

Hearing Haru say goodbye and legitimately walk away, she shouted with the enthusiasm of a genki girl, "See ya..." When she couldn't hear his footsteps, she added, more quietly, "...Never." Swinging her thumb to her in index finger and cracking it loudly, she tentatively stepped forward, presumably to leave. Then she stopped. "...Can any one point me in the right direction?"

Condition: Ow...

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Inuzuka Rosuto

Once again, Rosuto chose to ignore the Aburame, having no desire to fall in the middle of this. He had enough conflict for the day. Instead, the boy sent a casual salute Haru's way, with the feeling that this would probably be the last time he saw the Hyuuga kid.

When Konchuu addressed the Inuzuka a second time, he was unable to ignore the challenge and shook his head in response "Tsk, we'll see about that bug boy. Let's just hope I don't knock that pineapple head off your shoulders next time, I'm sure a sponge or something would make a nice home out of it."

There was a slight pause before Rosuto directed his attention to Sonata, crossing his arms and tilting his head a bit. For some reason, he didn't quite believe her. This entire encounter all seemed to unusual and he had been fooled before leaving him skeptical. What was to say she wouldn't attempt to fool him again?

Assuming she actually was blind, "pointing" would be about as conductive as leading her in the wrong direction so instead, the teenager decided to test something. Grabbing the girl's shoulders, he shifted the girl so she was facing a nearby tree. Then letting go, hopefully before she lashed back at him, Rosuto answered "Just walk straight but jump forward first. There's a small ledge in front of you."

No such ledge existed and if she followed the boy's direction, well she'd most likely end up running her head into a tree... again. Shiro, who had returned to his human companion, appeared uncomfortable with the situation, letting out a feeble whine but a glare shot by Rosuto silenced the pup.

He'd see how "blind" this girl claimed to be.

Mood: Skeptical

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:26 am

Konchuu watched as the Hyuuga left the premises in content, not acknowledging his exit. The Aburame getting the cold shoulder from Rosuto was not surprise, he didn't care anyways. Konchuu didn't need the kid's two cents to confirm what he had stated. He knew it regardless.
"Oh, that makes sense." Konchuu responded feeling abnormally dumb.
Noticing the set-up Rosuto created, Konchuu's conscience screamed to warn the girl-but Konchuu was too lazy and actually wanted to see if the girl was actually blind or not.

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Tsukino Sonata

For a brief moment, somebody -- Rosuto, she supposed -- turned her to what should could only assume was the right direction. He instructed her to "jump forward" because there was a "small ledge." She didn't remember there having been one when she came in, but he was the one who could see. Maybe this was another exit! Or maybe, when she had stepped off of it earlier, she scarcely made note of it because it hadn't affected her commute.

"Okay, tha--" She started speaking as she pushed off the ground, commanding her leg muscles to contract for a mighty jump. "--nks." A dizzying amount of pain convulsed through her forehead, which, when she regained the ability to think, she realized had smacked right into something hard and bark-like. A tree. She jumped right at a tree! Stupefied, she fell back to the ground, clutching her head. "Ooowwww," she groaned, "Not cool, not cool!"

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Inuzuka Rosuto

"Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!" Not able to contain himself, Rosuto exploded into laughter, clutching his stomach while pointing at the unfortunate Sonata "Ahahah! Y-you.. ahahaha! You- you really are blind! Ahahaha!"

Without thinking, the boy slung an arm over Konchuu's shoulder and continued "D-did you see- ahaha! Did you see that man!? Oh gawd! That was classic! ha ahah!"

Rosuto laughed a bit longer before grinning and slapping the Aburame on the back "And thanks for not snitching on me bro! Anyways.."

Meanwhile, Shiro had rushed to the girl's aid, nudging and whining. Joining the two, the Inuzuka pulled the girl up from under her arms, attempting to stand her straight.

"Sorry about that, but I couldn't let you fool me again! Turns out I just fooled myself ahaha" Rosuto explained cheerfully, with an apologetic undertone complimenting the reasoning.

Mood: Entertained

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 am

Konchuu grinned in enjoyment as he watched the girl make a fool of herself. It was always fun for the Aburame to see someone's misfortunes

"I guess she really is blind, perfect." Konchuu thought sarcastically.

The Aburame was shocked to see his adversary arm around him and not attacking him. Even though it was new to the ninja, Konchuu didn't mind this pleasant gesture. Konchuu laughed with Rosuto and then stated, " Yeah, noproblem. It was worth it." To the dog owner.

Konchuu then said to the blind one, "How do you even function without sight and be a ninja?"

"This is quite absurd, a blind woman and a cocky butthole. I's rather be playing in an ant pile right now."

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Tsukino Sonata

"Well, at least you care, Dicky," Sonata murmured, feeling the the dog flanking her. She reached out to pat his head but probably moved her fingers dangerously close to the beast's eyes. After laughing and jesting quite loudly, Rosuto came and helped her up to her feet. Even though she probably just received a conclusion, she managed a smile.

She could be self-deprecating. Ever time she threw in a blind joke, she was. Granted, it was kind of a conundrum, given her conceit and pride. That Rosuto had played a blind joke on her didn't really make her mad. Just the opposite. She would have laughed except moving her head kind of hurt, so she just settled for a playful grin.

In response to Konchuu, Sonata proclaimed, "There's no 'eye' in ninja!" Except there was, but that wasn't really the point. More seriously, she said, "C'mon, a dog boy and a bug boy can be ninjas, but a blind girl can't? Hell, cripples are even ninjas. I mean, they need someone to be cannon fodder, don't they? The worst thing that can happen is that I'll just be one of those random ANBU who get killed by a stray kunai."

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 pm

"Oh, that's cute. Anbu are cool." Konchuu responded.
Konchuu then turned around and he said as he departed, "Well good luck, you have wasted my time long enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground 1
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7