Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 1

Go down 
+7
Olie the pirate
Nuri
Mahiko
Kenji
Marz
Nyrax
Tret16
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Training Ground 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is the main training ground for Konoha. You will often see Jounin bringing there Genin to this training ground to help them practice techniques and other type a fighting skills. In this trainng ground there are three wooden posts sticking out from the ground to use as punching dumbies or other type of hand to hand combat training. There is a nearby river flowing through the ground and a lightly wooded area to help conceal ones presence. Everything a Genin needs to help train him for the future.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Nuri

Nuri nodded forming the tiger seal, suddenly a rush of purple chakra slightly coated Nuri with her nails and teeth expanding and becoming larger. Nuri placed booth of her hands to the ground using it to launch her self into the Hokage clawing at him to gain more speed slightly bending her back in the process of taking off at the Hokage and striking at the him.
Chirco
Mood: Excited
Condition: Healthy
Stm: 2 • Spd: 4 • Str: 3 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
Stm: 1 • Spd: 5 • Str: 3 • Int: 3 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
Mood: Bored

Jutsu used: Four legged technique
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu watched as the girl went on all fours. Joukyuu looked in interest as she ran at him with everything she had... Joukyuu sidestepped her attack but couldn't avoid it all as one of her claws caught across his chest ripping his shirt and also causing him to bleed... Before she got away however, Joukyuu attempted to grab her leg as she passed by and then slam her to the ground." Ho ho, looks like i underestimated the speed boost that technique gave." Joukyuu said jokingly." But it's painfully obvious that you can't do anything with your full conviction without your partner..." He mocked, trying to get her riled up a little more, seeing how much angrier he could make her..." Your obviously nothin without Chirco. Are you really his master, or is he yours?..."
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 598
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 am

Nuri

Nuri's eyebrows crinched when the Hokage told her she was nothing without her partner in crime Chirco." Thats not true, I was able to pass the academy exam without Chrico, I am a full fledge ninja and your going to pay for your comment, hold on, you've been on the defensive for the entire fight, why don't you show me the strenght of the hokage.
Chirco
Mood: Excited
Stm: 2 • Spd: 4 • Str: 3 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
Stm: 1 • Spd: 5 • Str: 3 • Int: 3 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
Mood: Bored

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

"Oh really..." Joukyuu remarked curiously..." You sure about that? He may not have psysically helped you, but just having him around gave you confidence and courage to do better... Don't misjudge his confidence for your own..." Joukyuu stated before she decided to taunt him to attack her." Oh, you really think you can take on one of my attacks? It's one thing to act tough, but knowing when your at a disadvantage and acting accordingly is in your best interest." Joukyuu explained, hoping that she would understand what he was getting at..." Instead of fighting me head on when knowing that i'm a much stronger opponent, you need to use tricks and also your surroundings to give you the edge. Which means taunting me to attack, isn't such a good idea..." Joukyuu said as he raced towards Nuri and attempting to give her a round house kick across the chest.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 748
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

In the middle of there training, Joukyuu's attention was brought to the sky as he noticed a bird flying overhead in a circle... He staired for a while and then looked down to Nuri..." I'm sorry, but were goin to need to put this on hold... It seems that i'm needed somewhere. Let's meet back at my office when you have recovered some strength and have had time to think about all that i said today..." Joukyuu stated as he puffed away to go take care of business...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 836
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Silence. Stillness. Only broken by the whistle of leaves dancing in the wind. It seemed training ground 1 had been abandoned for some time now, leaving the three wooden posts to stand in isolation. The only company provided by a flock of crows resting in the surrounding oaks.

Suddenly, a disturbance entered the atmosphere, immediately detected by the now flustered birds but before they could even react, a figured crashed through the trees. Squawking and flapping followed as the crows fled the scene and the figured flew to the floor, rolling into the middle of the grounds.

Now laying flat on his back, the male body let out a deep sigh of relief "Phew, got away..."

Seconds later, another figure burst from the brush and slid to a halt beside the boy, letting out a triumphant grunt.

Face palming, the boy groan "God damn it.." before rolling over away from what could now be identified as a small black wolf pup "How do you always find me... you stupid runt.."

If wolves could smirk, that would be the expression on Shiro's smug face before laying down beside Rosuto, the Inuzuka now sitting up, glaring back in disdain.
Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Konchuu spied upon the intruder from a safe distance hidden beneath a tree branch.
Sizing him up, Konchuu grinned to himeself," ha, i could take this punk."

Konchuu then climbed down with ease and began walking towards the male figure and what seemed to be his dog. Konchuu hated dogs.

"Hey." yelled Konchuu half-heartly.
"Is that your dog?"

Konchuu then noticed a spider safely protected within it's own web near the stranger.
"Hey spider, how long has this guy been here?"
The spider replied," I like mosquitoes! Very Happy"

"I don't have any mosquitoes for you........."

" If you get near my web, i'll bite you and put my poison all in your body."

"................................................................................... can you help me out?!!."

Konchuu then finally approached Rosuto, eyeballing him intently.

" hahahahahahahha never! now this is your problem!. replied the spider.

"Damn." Konchuu exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:13 pm

"Hey. Is that your dog?"

Ear's perking up, Rosuto turned towards the voice to see a a fairly tall, gravity defying haired boy approaching from a distance. Who the hell was this guy? How was he able to get so close? And why was his hair so spiky!?

Damn, I need to start paying more attention...

A low growl interrupted Rosuto's thoughts as Shiro backed into a defensive position, watching the newcomer warily. A bit shocked at his wolf's reaction, the Inuzuka frowned and pulled himself up so he was now facing the intruder.

After dusting himself off, he began waving his arms "Woah, woah, woah, Pineapple top. First things first..." suddenly pointing an accusing finger, Rosuto exclaimed "What's up with the hair bro?"
Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Konchuu was already irritated by the sound of this kid's voice. His eye began twitching, but quickly calmed down. Konchuu remembered the fact that he was in desperate need of friendship and how his mother pointed this out. Swallowing his rude remarks, Konchuu responded," Hi, i'm Konchuu."

Ignoring the hair comment, Konchuu proceeded with the friendly encounter by raising his forearm from his trench coat revealing his pale white hand.

"What's your name?"

Konchuu then, without thinking, pulled out a shuriken with his other hand hidden within his trench coat prepared to fight if needed to be so.

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Taken aback by the stranger's gesture of friendship, Rosuto raised a puzzled brow as he examined the outstretched pasty white hand. Turning to Shiro for a second a opinion, the wolf glanced at him nervously before returning his attention to the boy infront of them. Apparently his companion remained distrustful.

Eyeing the hand once more, the boy went to slap it away and holding out a fist, Rosuto suddenly grinned from cheek to cheek "Bro's knock it."
Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Konchuu smiled and responded to the fist with a firm knuckle punch.
Pulling away the shruiken from which it came, Konchuu glanced at the black mammal in digust.

"So................ what do you go by?" Konchuu asked wearily due to the fact the stranger still hadn't responded to the original question.

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Rosuto suddenly paused before chuckling "Ha! Oh yeah! Sorry Bruh.." before arching his thumb back at himself and announcing proudly "Inuzuka Rosuto, certified badass. All I do is get bank!"

Noticing Konchuu's expression of digust, the boy traced his line of site back to Shiro who was still on edge. Wow, these two really don't like each other

Indicating to the wolf, Rosuto continued begrudgingly "Oh, and this is... Heh, Dickweed. He likes to eat weeds and lick-"

Before Rosuto could even finish, Shiro leaped at the boy, clamping down on his arm and tearing through his shirt's material. Without any restraint, the Inuzuka shrieked in pain and began violently waving his arm in an attempt to throw the pup off.

Shiro had other plans, purposely letting go and flipping back onto the ground but not before unleashing a stream of pee at the two. Needless to say, Rosuto got drenched much to the wolf's pleasure.
Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 am

"Oh, that's cute." Konchuu replied sarcastically. Konchuu observed the relationship between Rosuto and Shiro and smiled. Konchuu felt better knowing that his relationship between his bugs,his only friends until now, was much better than Rosuto and his mutt.

"Well what brings you and .. Dickweed to the training grounds?" Inquired Knochuu
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:41 am

With an extra sensitive nose, the pungent odor of Shuiro's urine was far from revolting, it was horrendous and Rosuto struggled to tolerate his unfortunate predicament.

"Oh, that's cute. Well what brings you and .. Dickweed to the training grounds?"

Detecting sarcasm and a mild sense of superiority in Konchuu's tone, Rosuto sent a quick glare the Aburame's way. He despised belittlement. After all, he was Inuzuka Rosuto. Sure, he hadn't necessarily accomplished much in his life but it was purely from a lack of motivation. If he actually applied himself, well, the implications would be unimaginable!

But instead, here he was, soaked in dog pee falling under the scrutiny of some asshole.

"I'm... Im here on a mission." Rosuto began, at first hesistent but ending with a reverb of confidence "Yeah, a HUGE mission. You couldn't even comprehend its importance!"
Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:58 am

The disgusting odor of Rusato's dog didn't phase Konchuu, and continued on with the conversation.
"A mission? you're full of shit." Konchuu stated. Within his peripheral vision, Konchuu spotted the same spider from once before.
Using his mastered bug communication skills, Konchuu asked, "Hey spider glade you're back! I request your help once again!"

"I am no spider, I AM A DRAGON!" the spider exclaimed."

"........................................................ just tell me if you saw this dirt bag with the dog doing any sort of activity that would be linked towards a mission."

" Ah I see.................................., you want my pot of gold! well you can't have it!

"Fuck you, you are a retarded spider."

The spider then quickly crawled away into the shadows of a near by tree.

Konchuu then asked, "If I told you i could communicate with bugs, what would you say?"

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 am

Smirking in response to Konchuu's last question, Rusato responded with a question of his own "And what if I told you I could talk to dogs? Let's not play games here buddy, I know who you are and what you're hiding."

EFFFFFFF. It's like this guy's got a pooper scooper! But whatever, by the end of this, I'll be the only one laughing.

Refusing to let up, Rusato once again pointed an accusing finger at the Aburame and continued "There's no way that pineapple hair could get past me! You're a missing nin and it was my mission to bring you in!" Pulling out a kunai, the boy finished confidently "So I suggest you give up now and do as I say."

The Inuzuka's accusations were backed by a complimentary bark from Shiro, who now took an offensive position towards the "missing nin".
Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Half of Konchuu's face was hidden by his jacket. The wind violently blew across the training ground stirring leaves and dust off the ground. After forming a series of seals, Konchuu screamed breaking the awkward silence that had developed,"Mushi Yose no Jutsu – Insect Gathering Technique!"

Revealing his pasty hand, he directed the web like structure underneath his adversary

The insects gathered in formation, crawling from the trees and underground.

"This is child's play. Konchuu assured himself.

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Rosuto's eyes widened as the Aburame suddenly began forming seals Shit! This guy's serious! He's performing a jutsu!

The Inuzuka had not been expecting this! This wasn't suppose to be a serious confrontation, only joke in which he'd have his "prisoner" humiliate himself for a good laugh but once again, the boy's impulsive nature backfired. It appeared he'd actually have to fight the kid.

Suddenly, Rosuto felt a cold shiver run through his body. Mere seconds after Konchuu finished performing the seals, a mass of insects of all species began to converge on the site.

"You weren't joking about being able to talk to bugs, were you broski?" the boy commented, forming a seal and smirking "Well, I wasn't joking about being able to talk to dogs either. Dickwe- I mean, Shiro! Let's go! Juujin Bunshin: Bea-"

Before he could even finish announcing the jutsu, Shiro was already off, completely ignoring his "masters" command to charge forward and attempt to tackle Konchuu on his own.

Gritting his teeth, Rosuto held in his anger and simply muttered a "God damn it" under his breath. Then leaping to the side, he hurled 3 shurikens at the Aburame, hoping to support his rebellious mutt.
Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Konchuu analyzed the oncoming attacks and deciphered the best possible solution. Going through the motions, he produced the appropriate seals and announced, " Doton: Doro Gaeshi – Mud Overturn!"
Erupting out of the surface, a solid mud wall appeared protecting Konchuu from the pesty dog and absorbed the shurikens.

I really need to pay attention to that mutt of his. Konchuu thought.

"Kikaichuu no Jutsu – Destruction Bug Technique!" yelled Konchuu directed to his opponent.

The bugs that were recently summoned started to swarm Rosuto, pursing his movement by seeking his chakra.

Konchuu then proudly yelled as he smirked," Kikaichuu no Jutsu – Destruction Bug Technique!"

The destruction bugs began to seek out Shiro and attempted to bit his limbs, that would result in handicapping Rosuto's dog.
Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Leaping into the air, Shiro lunged at his adversary but just as he was about to collide into the boy, a mud wall rose out from the earth. The wolf didn't stand a chance, crashing into the wall head first and falling to the floor in a daze. Seconds later, the bugs began to swarm into two groups one heading for Rosuto and the other for Shiro.

Detecting the attack, the black pup attempted to escape but was too off kilter to properly respond. The bugs swarmed his legs, pinning him down and absorbing his charka.

Watching the scene unfold right before his eyes, Rosuto face palmed and sighed "That stupid dog... Well, I guess it's up to me."

First crouching and then launching himself into the air, the Inuzuka successfully dodged the swarm of insects who smashed into each other below.

Tsuuga – Piercing Fang

In mid launch, Rosuto began to quickly rotate until his body became a blurring spiral speeding towards the wall. Hoping to catch his opponent by surprise, the boy flew over the mud wall and then dived downward, attempting to strike Konchuu from above.
Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Tsukino Sonata

"Well...that's weird...I thought this was the training grounds, but I smell...." She squatted close to the earth, running her finger along the dirt. With a few flecks on her finger, she licked the dust and shuddered. "...Urine. Ew. I just put that in my mouth."

Such was the life of one Tsukino Sonata. Standing to her full height, she turned her head towards the sounds of battle close by and furrowing her eyebrows. They sure were noisy! A slight whir informed her that one of the combatants was using a spinning attack of sorts. Based on some intense humming, there was a swarm of insects, too. Those two pieces didn't really fit together...was there a fan and a load of mosquitoes? "Either I'm at the training grounds, or I've stumbled upon a cabana in the tropics," the girl said, crossing her arms. Remembering the piss, she amended, "Or the sewers with a horde of flies."

Finding a heavy rock, she hefted it in her hand, weighing it. Judging by the sound of the "fan," she calculated it's approximate distance and chucked the projectile its way. If it actually hit the Piercing Fang attack, it's probably just be shredded, but it was probably distracting enough anyhow.

Mood: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 0 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Konchuu recognized that this was his downfall and be the end of him in this battle. He watched as the blurred figure spun violently towards him.

"Shit, I'm fucked." Konchuu thought before being knocked off his feet and flung backwards.

The solid drill of Rosuto was a direct hit.

Catching Knochuu in mid air, the bugs created a sort of bed to cushion the fall, allowing Knochuu to do another Jitsu. Quickly producing the seals, Konchuu stated under his breath, " Kikaichuu Doku – Destruction Bug Poison"

The bugs that once were attacking the dog, locked on to Rosuto and pursued him.

"Take this you bitch!" Konchuu exhaled!

Konchuu was then alerted from his beloved bugs that some one was watching this battle occur from a safe distance. Konchuu wasn't terrified but kept the idea of an ambush in mind.

" Probably one of this guy's asshole friend. concluded Konchuu.

Konchuu then was levitated upright and safely put down on the ground. The bugs returned within the safety of his sleeves. Wiping off the blood that spilled out of his right cheek, Konchuu collapsed to a knee.

" I can't keep this up for long, i need to end this."

Konchuu then stood up and then produced the required seals.
He then directed his hand towards the exposed figure observing the battle from afar.

"I shall kill your friend instead." Konchuu stated smirking deviously.
He then yelled, Kikaichuu Doku – Destruction Bug Poison!"

Bugs fled his jackets and pursed the unknown figure with the intent of numbing her legs.

Back to top Go down
Olie the pirate
Genin
Genin
Olie the pirate

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 am

Colliding into Konchuu and knocking the boy away, Rosuto felt his heart skip before rapidly beating. The attack connected! It was a success!

He didn't know whether to feel proud or ashamed, which was odd for a ninja to ponder but he had honestly never attacked someone with the intent to injure. Even during the academy days, Rosuto often chose to give up the sparring matches before they had even begun and if he were to dig himself into a hole through his bullshit and disregard for respect; he always managed to either talk his way out or flee the scene avoiding consequences.

Landing on the top of the mud wall, the Inuzuka's thoughts changed direction as he caught another scent not too far off More people!? This could not get worse... I need to end this quickly

But it didn't seem he'd be given that opportunity. So distracted in his thoughts, Rosuto didn't even noticed the swarm of insects buzzing his way, resulting in yet another crash in which he was sent hurdling towards the ground. Thud.

"Oh Gawd... my arm" the teenager groaned, grasping his left arm in pain before he noticed a desperate Shiro pinned down by the destruction bugs. Gritting his teeth, Rosuto pushed himself up and in one fluid motion, scoop the weakened wolf pup into his arms and fled the incoming swarm.

Carelessly dropping Shiro under a tree, the boy darted in another direction leading the insects back to the source: That bastard Konchuu. As he approached his target, he swiftly pulled out a kunai, aiming to strike a place that could hurt for weeks. The kids ridiculous pineapple hair.
Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:14 am

Tsukino Sonata

Nothing happened not immediately -- but Sonata heard shouting. There were antagonistic barbs, so clearly what she had stumbled upon was not a friendly confrontation. Then again, confrontations weren't, by definition, friendly.

Her casual interference in the affair landed her a front row seat to... a swarm of bugs. Initially, she was unaware of their rapid approach, but when the buzzing's volume increased, she realized that the rock she'd tossed into the fray must have upset the locusts...or flies...or mosquitoes. Turning to run, seeing as she wasn't exactly in a fine, open clearing, she ended up crashing head-on with a tree. No, not the same tree as the Inuzuka, but a moderate distance away -- having just arbitrarily chosen a direction.

Stunned and obviously surprised, the insects had ample opportunity to eat her alive...which they gladly did, as per order by their bugmaster. Her legs weren't working so well after that, though she was honestly more worried about a concussion.

Mood: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 0 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
beachedmerman
Academy Student
Academy Student
beachedmerman

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:39 am

Konchuu sensed the bugs had succeeded in their mission.
Konchuu didn't hesitate to smile, a he looked down towards the earth contemplating on his next move.
"So now your friend, your dog, and probably yourself is paralyzed, what are yo-" Konchuu stopped in mid- sentence noticing the charging figure getting closer wielding a kunai.

Shocked to realize that it was Rosuto, Konchuu quickly sealed in response.

"Mushi Bushin no Jutsu – Insect Clone Technique!" exclaimed Konchuu.

Bugs began to form an clone of Konchuu, creating every single detail-even the blood residue on Konchuu's face.

At the same time, the Konchuu's pulled out shuriken's and unleashed them, in the direction of Rosuto!

"You're wasting your breath, give up." stated both Konchuu's.

One of the Konchuu's began to charge Rosuto head on, pulling out another shuriken, while the other one fled to the scene where the observer was thought to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 1   Training Ground 1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground 1
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next