Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground 56

Go down 
+2
Kirschblüte Geist
Marz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Training Ground 56 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:47 am

First topic message reminder :

An underground low-light forest, recreated for exotic terrain training for Suna Shinobi. Exotic and dangerous flora and fauna included.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 am

Uchiha Sasori

For the most part Sasori was being ignored or diffused and so also for the most part that really pissed her off. She at least got some semblance of a reaction from Whackyhat Scarfy, but then Butch had to hurry and rush to undo the damage that she’d attempted to inflict. This was really going to suck. How was she ever going to have any black hearted fun? She was in a severely horrid mood and really desired to share it with someone. Perhaps she could return to her attempts later. For now it was go go gadget sarcastic mode!

“I suppose I may as well go next. The name’s Uchiha Sasori. Remember it. When I grow up I want to work at Hooters. Obviously I have quite a lot of work ahead of me. If I were to tell you anything else then I’m afraid that I’d be forced to brutally assassinate you. Care to dig for more?” she asked with a cheeky grin. She’d see how they reacted to THAT!
Mood: REALLY Annoyed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10
TP: 558

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 am

Hotarubi Kanon

Sensei managed to stop the boat that was her confidence from sinking, and it'd probably need saving more than once. Falling into the grips of a strong giggle fit, she had to wipe a tear from her eye with quick utterance of "being sorry for laughing."

The boy identified himself as one Yuki Liang, the girl as one Uchiha Sasori. The nature of their responses were very different. For one, Yuki sounded completely serious and by-the-book, whereas she could only assume that Sasori was joking. Between the two of them, Kanon wasn't quite sure where she fell. He was the Smart Guy. Sensei seemed like The Hero. Sasori was pretty Lancer-ish. That just left the Chick or the Big Guy for a five-man band configuration -- granted, they were a four-man band.

She definitely wasn't the Big Guy. She was next to useless already?!

Seeing as she wasn't about to be the one to risk "brutal assassination," she said:

"Uh, it's like I said, I'm Hotarubi Kanon! A-a-and I guess I don't really have any outstanding goals, though I'm interested in studying weapon styles, so that's why I'm here I guess.... What's 'Hooters?'"

Mood: Nervous
Condition: Healthy!
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 am

Sonya

Sonya scratched her cheek, looking contemplative. "Hmm... well, I'd like to keep digging, but I'm afraid I didn't bring any shovels. Ah well, perhaps another time. You've made me very curious, I have to say." She then took a deep breath and placed her hands on her hips. Moments later she smiled and snickered to herself, a result of Kanon's question.

"What's Hooters? It's just a restaurant... a place where all the big breasted, dumb bimbos go to work." She then glanced back at Sasori again. "Seems like you're still missing one of those features, though. Anyway! Now that we're all introduced, I think it's time to start some team building exercises. First, I want you all to show me what you're capable of. Then, you're going to learn how each other person acts in combat and figure out how to best work as a team. Got it?"
Mood: Overly Excited
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 5
AP: 0/100
TP: 11,004

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:06 am

Yuki Liang

Yuki merely did his best to shrug off all the antics of the team. Yuki's father had always told him that any group of people could learn to get along and get a job done, but that didn't mean that they could do it quickly. He tried to hold back any sort of judgment, but he was feeling as if this was going to take some time to get used to. There was the mean girl who acting like she needed to prove something, and than there was the quiet and timid one. Both could eventually be worked with, but a large part of that would depend on their willingness to make that work.

"When you say that you want us to show you what we can do what exactly do you mean?", Yuki asked curiously. Did she want them to attack each other? Just show off their techniques one at a time? What?
Mood: Calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 2
TP: 1,886
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 am

Uchiha Sasori

When Sonya actually dared to toss a valid remark back at Sasori it was almost as if her eyes lit up with a devious joy.

“Oh, my bad. I thought Hooters was a high brow place. I guess it would be a better establishment for airheaded blonds who do childish things like pull people’s lips into smiles.”

She couldn’t help but smirk just a little. As weird as it was, this was how she got her jollies. Her smirk only grew wider as Sonya requested that they show her what they were capable of. By the time that Yuki was asking her just what she meant by that statement, Sasori was already performing hand signs for a Flying Nail Mist Pierce aimed straight at Sonya! She didn’t expect to do much, if any, damage. It would still be pretty damn funny if Sonya ended up with a few nails in her ass though!
Mood: Play Ball!
TP: 711

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 am

Hotarubi Kanon

Kanon didn't really understand her Sensei's snark, probably thanks to her non-linear thinking...or maybe because hadn't actually spent much time looking at Sasori, preferring to avert her eyes towards the ground, which was surprisingly interesting this morning. She saw ants, ants in the desert. Was that weird? It sure the hell was -- though it was probably just because the training grounds were more vegetative that most of Suna was.

Sonya vaguely implied that they'd have to fight. Not that Kanon had a problem with it, but she didn't really feel that great about shoving someone's face into the dirt or, of course, getting her own face shoved into the dirt. There was just so much pressure!

"Y-yeah, I'm with Yuki-san on the confusion," she said. Sasori, on the other hand, just charged ahead with reckless abandon...only in the sense that conjured some needles using ninja magicks and aimed at Sonya-Sensei.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:53 am

Sonya

Sonya scratched her cheek, looking contemplative. "Oh, I meant that you should just show off what you know already, nothing fancy like that," Sonya said, answering Yuki and Kanon's confusion. She didn't want to go beating up her students on the very first day! Of course, leave it to Sasori to give the snarky comeback followed by an attempt to attack her. Not surprising really, very much to be expected. Rather than pierce her sensei as she had hoped, though, Sasori would soon be looking at empty space right where her target once was.

Sonya reappeared a second later behind the girl and gave the top of her head a soft pat. "Yes, exactly, it's a perfect place for blonde bimbos. But sadly, I have a job here, so for now I can just enjoy their hot wings as a customer. Oh, and their cheese-steak is to die for! Mmm... anyway, stop wasting your time trying to attack me and work with your teammates, kay?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Yuki Liang

Yuki watched the nail head towards Sasori, seeing that she was somehow able to launch a nail from out of nowhere. Fascinating, Yuki had never seen the technique before. They could probably make good use of that in the future. But still, she had attacked their sensei! What was she thinking? What if Sonya had turned around at exactly the wrong moment and ended up getting her skull pierced? Than what!? What a crazy person. Still, Yuki was glad to see that no one was hurt, instead he was merely impressed with the ability of their new teacher. Hopefully he'd be able to learn a great deal from her.

"Well personally I know a bit of genjutsu, and I know Kai, and the Body Flicker technique", Yuki said as he took a few steps away from the group. "I also have this though", he said before bringing his hand to his mouth and beginning to blow. A wind formed behind Yuki and blew forward, knocking up a good bit of sand. "Wind Release: Great Breakthrough", he explained as he turned back towards his team.
TP: 1,886
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Uchiha Sasori

Sasori wore an expression of what was definitely a mock sense of joy as Sonya vanished and reappeared to pat her on the head.

"You actually GO there? Boy you ARE a butch, aren't ya? I bet you oogle the ladies too. Honestly though, I'd work with the other two if you gave me a good reason to." At that she smiled a little too happily before spitting out a single senbon aimed for a vital point on Sonya's neck. She'd always been taught to never hold back and honestly if their sensei could be taken down by a genin then she deserved what she got. She was actually doing exactly what she'd been told to do... just not in the intended method.
Mood: Play Ball!
TP: 834

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Hotarubi Kanon

What...she...already knew?! Sasori could magically-appear flying needles and Yuki could belch a hurricane of wind! Apparently, Sonya-Sensei could disappear and reappear in the blink of an eye! She was a mere mortal, what was she, hanging around these people?

Although Sasori took the opportunity to continue attacking their teacher, Kanon followed the boy's example and decided to stick to the prompt, to what was asked of her. "I know Kai and Body Flicker, too," she announced. "And...I can do a bit of basic taijutsu." She didn't actually have the confidence to show it off, given that it was about seventy-five percent less impressive than the other displays. There wasn't really anything to demonstrate!

Hopefully her sensei wouldn't really press into it. Public humiliation on day one would just be cruel! It was becoming altogether apparent that their group dynamics were all over the place....

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Sonya

Sonya chuckled. She knew how Sasori was trying to play her, trying to rile her up and get a big reaction out of her. But, she'd dealt with these types before. No need to bite and go all Sylvster Stalone on her ass. Nope! Instead, she'd just play right along. For the most part. Of course, before she could, she had something else to take care of.

The needle didn't even get halfway through the air before Sonya reached up and plucked it straight out of its flight path. She then flicked it somewhere off to the side and chuckled again, giving Sasori a big smile.

"Yup, pretty much. You didn't really think I went for the hot wings did you? Anyway, you need to work with your teammates because, well, thy're your teammates. You'll be working with them a lot in the future, and if you don't know each other's strengths and weaknesses, and how to compensate, you'll end up dead in a ditch somewhere on a mission." With that said, she wound up one of her hands, and sent it downward, giving Sasori's rear end a quick, sharp slap. "Now, get to it!"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:21 am

Yuki Liang

Yuki continued to examine what was going on between his sensei and fellow teammate. Man things were not looking good so far. Sonya was doing pretty well at showing her patience, but surely the acts must have bothered her at least on principle. After all, you couldn't be a leader if you allowed any form of subordination go away. Than again, perhaps this was just Sonya's way of dealing with it? Potentially she could be trying to show Sasori that she'd never bite on it.

The boy glanced over to his other teammate. "Not quite the first day I was expecting", he muttered to her.
TP: 1,991
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:14 am

Uchiha Sasori

"IOAUEAO!" Sasori spat out several vowels together in one unintelligible word as Sonya’s hand landed on her behind. She had to have leapt forward at least several feet... and that was without leg muscles! Sasori fell forward clumsily in her rushed leap to escape the creepy teacher’s spanking, rolling back around to sit and look at Sonya with a distrustful glare.

“Remind me to never change in the same room with you...” she mumbled, taking a moment to readjust the fake legs before climbing her way back onto her feet. All at once her attitude seemed to change, throwing her arms up in an uncaring shrug of surrender as she formed something on her lips that roughly resembled a nonchalant smile. “Alright! You’ve won my respect... at least for a little while, so I’ll listen to what you have to say. Don’t screw up or get boring though or I’ll take this team over faster than you can say ‘Sonya-sensei sleeps with little boys’! ...Oh and besides those two I also know two vision altering genjutsu and Hien... which I can use once I actually raise the funds to buy myself a decent weapon. A friend of mine showed me how to do it with her knuckle knives during the academy, but of course they were only borrowed.”
Mood: Perfectly Peachy
TP: 1052

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 am

Hotarubi Kanon

Kanon gawked at the playful antagonism between Sonya and Sasori. Rather than attribute it to their natures, she decided to attribute it to the fact that both of their names started with a "s," so they were fighting over the "s" of "superiority." It saved her from attributing most of the blame to her shiny new teammate, whom she would have to be working with for next to forever. Next to forever was merely a euphemism for life, because death was forever.

Oddly enough, there seemed to be a ghost of truth to her random way of looking at the conflict. Too bad that, if put into words and said aloud, people would probably think think that she was raving mad.

Hearing Yuki's comment, seemingly directed at her, she stuttered, "U-uh, yeah, me neither! This is... kind of weird...I guess?"

Weird, as in, mostly Sasori and her antics.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Sonya

"Hmm," Sonya said, scratching her chin lightly and watching Sasori's reaction. At least she managed to somewhat pacify the disgruntled girl. Who knew that all it would take was a slap to he behind? "Little boys? I thought it was girls? Ya know, if you're going to make up stories, you should at least keep them straight. Anyhow, I can see that you all have quite a bit of talent for your age, so let's work with that, shall we? It seems like we have a decent mix of genjutsu, ninjutsu, and taijutsu in this the group, so I want you to collaborate and try to determine the best ways you can work together in combat. Try to come up with some strategies or attack combos. I'm not going to listen in, though, because after you do that, you're going to utilize what you've come up with and try to attack me. Got it?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Yuki Liang

Now THIS was something that Yuki was born to do! Planning and coming up with ways to use that to their advantage. Yuki gained a tiny smile and turned towards the others. "Alright, this one we might be able to actually do", he said as he walked a decent amount away from Sonya. After all, what good were plans if you let your enemy listen in on them? Unless of course you wanted them to, still they weren't quite at that level of planning yet. "Alright, we first need to figure out something that will catch her off guard. She's a sannin and very superior to all of us, but if we're able to catch her off guard or hit her weak points than we might have a chance"
TP: 2,021
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Uchiha Sasori

“It’s both!” Sasori protested to Sonya’s attempt to derail her insult. “It’s not my fault you’re a slut-bo.”

She went along grudgingly to their little group activity, looking unhappy as she stood there with her arms crossed. She listened to what Yuki had to say before making her own suggestions loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Skewer her, season lightly, roast over an open fire till she’s nice and golden brown and dig in. Aaaaand we’re done. Go team!” At that point she quieted down, glancing over in Sonya’s direction to ensure that she wasn’t lip reading before speaking again. She didn’t want to be caught dead admitting this part to her. “You saw what she did to me. Do you really think either of you have a ghost of a chance? I say we just randomize it and hope something good pops up… She’s only trying to solidify her superiority over the lot of us.”
Mood: Perfectly Peachy
TP: 1208

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Hotarubi Kanon

Between Yuki and Sasori's game plans, it was all too evident that their team dynamics were all of the the place. Yuki wanted to plan. Sasori wanted to charge, guns blazing. Kano didn't have a real opinion...and if she did, hers was the quietest voice! It probably consisted of giving up and heading home for the day.

Noting the girl's furtive glance towards Sonya, Kanon covered her mouth. The muffling, in addition to the quietness normally conveyed through her voice, probably made her words difficult to understand. "We can send in Sasori to be annoying while me and Yuki launch some sort of sneak attack! Maybe...uh...I don't know what that would be...um....It would seem like the strategy of not having a strategy, and maybe-sorta-kinda that would throw her off!"

That wasn't extremely helpful....

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:58 am

Yuki Liang

Yuki had to admit that Sasori had a point, however there was something that she wasn't considering. "But you forget something, she definitely knows that we don't stand a chance. Clearly that's not the point of this exercise than. If she wanted to just beat us up, why give us time to plan than?", Yuki pointed out as he looked at his two kunoichi teammates. "Sensei wants us to try to work together, use our strengths together to at least deliver a good attack. Hell, maybe it won't work and odds are it definitely will fail, but we have to at least try", he said as he looked from one to the other.

"Sasori, if I used my Great Breakthrough technique, would you be able to launch some of your nails, using the wind in order to increase their launch speed?", Yuki asked before turning to the quietest of the group. "Assuming that part of the plan is successful, can you use some of your taijutsu in order to maybe land a blow or two?"
TP: 2,196
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:26 am

Uchiha Sasori

“We get time to plan so that it just doesn’t LOOK like she wants to beat the crap out of us. It’s a massacre disguised as a team exercise… I’m personally all for Jitters’ idea.”

Of course Superboy wasn’t finished yet. He apparently had actual plans up his sleeve. Considering the fact that he was the only one who seemed to actually care, Sasori had a feeling he’d be carrying this team quite a lot. She wasn’t really against letting him either.

“Okay, so high winds plus nails equals super fast nails. I’m not really sure how we can put that into a method that will actually catch her well enough by surprise that it actually accomplishes anything. I’m also totally baffled as to just how that would lead into kicking and punching. Care to explain?”
Mood: Doubtful
TP: 1344

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Hotarubi Kanon

Kanon had to admit that Yuki's plan made her nervous. Fundamentally, his wind attack was a mid-distance attack, as was Sasori's needle attack. While vamping up levels of that increased its speed (and, therefore, would make it far more difficult for their speed-demon teacher to get by), Kanon pretty much had to run from mid-field to close quarters at the same time. During that, she was exposed, visible, and predictable! She'd sustain the most of the beating....

It seemed pretty ridiculous that, even in numbers, they stood no chance!

"Yeah...um... I d-don't have anything to add...."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:40 am

Yuki Liang

Yuki glanced over as his teammates didn't seem to think that the plan was worth going through with. Still, what else COULD they do? "Well if anyone else has something productive to add I would be all for hearing it, so far I've just heard my ideas shot down", Yuki said as he glanced at Sasori in particular. If anyone was going to be verbal about a thought, it was going to be her. "Come up with a better idea and I'll be the first one to have your back. I'm not going to just surrender when our sensei has challenged us though"
TP: 2,299
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:00 am

Uchiha Sasori

Sasori slowly stood straight with her hands at her hips. It seemed that despite their (or at least Yuki’s) attempts to create a team based game plan; their efforts were all coming to naught. Well she was just fine with that!

“S’ok! Don’t sweat it guys! Just follow my lead!” she spoke up confidently, pointing an arrogantly determined thumb at herself with a grin. With that much said she leapt straight into action! She made a beeline for Sonya, tossing three kunai and following in right behind them. Maybe she could have better luck with close quarters combat! Chances of failure? So high that the chance of success may as well have not existed. Did it matter to her? Not really! She just wanted to move on to something productive.
Mood: Reckless
TP: 1474

Back to top Go down
Fireflyon
Genin
Genin
Fireflyon

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 pm

((New posts didn't work for me today! Sorry, I didn't see this!))

Hotarubi Kanon

It already looking like their team unity was breaking down. Yuki, challenged, invited them to do better; Sasori, determined, just threw herself into the fray. Kanon twiddled her thumbs. Turning to the strategist, she asked, "So, should we...h-help her? Or...just let her...get mauled?" The impending beat-down would be amazing. Amazingly bad.

She had a feeling that she knew Yuki's answer. He was such a stand-up guy, he'd probably mobilize and back up Sasori, even though she kept dissing them. Kanon wasn't sure why she wasn't immediately moved into action. It wasn't from something petty, it was probably just her outstanding lack of confidence in both herself and this crazy, wild girl.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:07 am

Yuki Liang

Yuki just watched stunned as Sasori charged forward. That was not exactly what Yuki was hoping for. He glanced over to Kanon as she asked about what it was they needed to do. "We need to mobilize to back her up. I'm afraid that she's even blocked the use of the one long range attack I had. I'll have to try to move in to do something else, although I have no idea what", he said to his teammate. "Do your best, that's all we can do at this point", Yuki said before running forward.
TP: 2,394
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground 56   Training Ground 56 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground 56