Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C-Rank - Protect the religious man

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

C-Rank - Protect the religious man Empty
PostSubject: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Now that is students were here, he began to walk away from the front gate and towards te village that they needed to reach... As he walked he pulled out a scroll which had the mission information on it..." Alright guys... This mission details are as followed. Be sure to listen very carefully since i don't want anyone to stray off the mission..." Joukyuu stated before reading the scroll to them..." So our task is to protect this religious man who is trying to get more followers in his religious group... Apparently some villagers don't like the fact of being pesterd to join a different religion and also converting there family members to a different belief... So we are to protect him untill his ceremony is completed which is goin to happen tomorrow at noon." Joukyuu read and then turned to his students..." Now i'm not gunna be helping you with any combat issues if they arise... They are simply villagers that are angry. Were basically goin to be riot police on this one, so no killing... As for the discussions, i'll take care of that and also watch over you guys as you work... If i feel your lives are in danger THEN and only THEN, i'll jump in..." He then looked over to there newest member and gave her a brief look..." As for you, your not goin to be doin anything on this mission since i don't know you well enough, so you will stand by my side and be a spectator with me... understood..." Joukyuu asked making sure that she understood completely on what she was to do durring this mission...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 936
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 am

Satoshi

Satoshi quickly gave a shake of the head throwing himself into thought. Hmph, We have me, a long and mid distance fighter while we have Haru over there, a close distance fighter but it would make it sweeter if we the opportunity to work with Celia, she is a three dimensional fighter who could easily drain the energy from simple farmers but, she has her own duties to tend to. Satoshi finished his thinking looking up to the sky just for the amazing view it always gave him. Satoshi looked to the Hokage grinning." I'm so ready for this mission", then looking over to Haru" You ready partner". I really hope he’s not a letdown.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:36 am

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru looked over to satoshi. "yea im ready for this mission as well. and don't worry i'll be anything but a let down. but you are right it would be nice to have celia with us but i believe that me and satoshi can handle some farmers no problem." Haru looked at the priest who appeared. "so that is who we have to guard. hey there my name is Haru Hyuuga one of the 3 who are guarding you. And i will not let anything happen to you, i guess its time to get going now.
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 am

C-Rank - Protect the religious man Anime_girl_fav42361_RE_Funny_pics_from_around_the_web-s614x461-105785
Celia smiled to the Hokage nodding her head." I understand lord Hokage". Celia then looked to the boys who seemed fired up about the mission but maybe fired up isn't the description that would best suit the two. Celia soon noticed the man had arrived taking two steps backwards arriving next to the Hokage wanting to respect his wishes. Boy, I hope the boys do good on the mission, I should tell them this out loud , but I'm still kinda shy around them. Celia then looked back to the Hokage waiting for his next move.

Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1 Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0

Mood: Kind relaxed
Condition: Healthy
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:32 am

((Ninja7, I am fairly certain that Haru lacks the jutsu that lets him read minds. Namely because there is no such jutsu. Satoishi didn't say anything about Celia or letdowns, everything spoken is "like this", with the dialogue marks~))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu began walking towards the village that they were meeting the religious man. He knew they had some time before getting there so he turned and looked at there new member, or soon to be member since he didn't know if he would accept her as his student quite yet..." So Celia, if your goin to be my student i need to know a few things... I'm goin to start with the most importent question if you don't mind..." Joukyuu said in order to break the ice with the young girl..." What is it that you want to do in life... Your dreams and motivation so to speak..." Joukyuu asked curiously, wanting to know what type of child he was dealing with, and what exactly he had to work with also... He could alway's tell what a person was made of just by the dreams they strived for, what pushed them to get stronger and where they were planning on heading in life... This girl seemed way to timid, but it's usually those type of people that have the because dreams, or perhaps the biggest convictions to achieve there dream no matter the hardship...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi placed two hands behind his head looking on into the distance ,but when hearing his sensai ask Ceila his judging question, his attention swiftly changed to their conversation having an ear turned. I guess that question can bring out ones true self so its probably the best way to test her but I should keep my attention on the mission.
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

Haru also turned to the hokage asking celia the question. "i guess he asks everybody that question who wants to be trained under him. I am kind of curious of what her anwser is going to be and wheather the hokage even accepts it. But i actualy kind of hope the hokage accepts her. to have another teamate and being from the Aubrame clan then she must be gifted. I just hoped under all that shinness is the gifted ninja i think that she can be.

Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:17 pm

C-Rank - Protect the religious man Anime_girl_fav42361_RE_Funny_pics_from_around_the_web-s614x461-105785
Celia signed deeply looking into the Hokage's eyes." To that question I have no answer lord Hokage". She truly didn't have any idea on what she wanted to be and never actually thought of it before. She observed the eyes of the two others, they seemed very interested in the question and the answer. I hope this question is not the deciding factor on me either joining the group all of bloodline users or being denied of membership to the group. Her head quickly lowered on the thought of such subject becoming confused and basically scared.

Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1 Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0

Mood: Afraid
Condition: Healthy
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu stared at the girl for a few second after hearing her answer... This girl didn't seem to have much motivation to get stronger... Was she simply just trying to gain a name for herself by using his name?... He wasn't willing to put his name out there for someone who isn't willing to try... He looked ahead and thought for a minute before replying to Celia's response..." Well that's too bad... In my opinion you should find something that you want to do with your life... Some that will motivate you to becomes stronger... In my opinion, a person never reaches there full potential without the help of a dream, something they strive to achieve..." Joukyuu explained as they continue to walk towards the village..." Take Haru here for example... He's got a great motivator to help him try his hardest and in turn get stronger. He wants to change the entire foundation that the Hyuuga clan prided themselves on for centuries... In order for him to do this, he needs to be at his strongest, so he's goin to push himself that extra bit in order to get what he wants..." Joukyuu explained, hoping that this might give her more incentive to rethink what she had planned in her life....

After a few more hours they finally arrived at the village that they were suposed to meet the religious man. He looked around before hearing a voice say his name..." Hellooooo, is that you Joukyuu-san?...." Joukyuu turned and looked at the man..." hm?... Oh there you are... Yes i'm Joukyuu and these here are my students, Haru, Satoshi and Celia. They will be your body guards for the next two day's while you get everything in order..." Joukyuu stated as he pointed to his students right next to him." It's nice to meet you, i hope that you all protect me with all you best efforts... Please follow me, and perhaps you'll see the light when you enter into my establishement..." He stated as he began to walk to his church that was at the end of the road by itself...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi crossed his arms and grinned slightly, becaus he thought his turn as getting used as an example never came up. My dream is to become Hokage, that's a pretty huge plan, more difficult than taking over your stupid clan and changing the rules a bit and less possible to happen, maybe he feels... never mind.

Did he just say three students, that means Celia is a part of our team, does this still mean she is to sit on the sidelines while the mission is undergoing, I wonder." Hello sir, my name is Satoshi of the legendary Senju clan hear to protect." Satoshi followed with the rest of the team inside the building.
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

[justify]Haru had a suprised look on his face after hearing Celia's anwser. "she doesn't have a goal well thats very odd i thought that everyone had a goal that they want to reach. Haru then heard the hokage say something to someone else and looked up and saw the religious man they were guarding. "hello there sir my name is Haru Hyuuga from the great hyuuga clan. It is an honor to meet. you

Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Celia

Ceilia signed knowing the village was close and just around the corner meaning she would have to the the Hokage an answer soon. Come on girl get it together." I would like to try well start a poison control team in the village who goes outside of the village to look for herbs and travels away from the village to heal injured comrades." A couple of minutes passed and group finally reached the man they were to protect."Um...hello sir".
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:43 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

As the group walked toward the church, Joukyuu couldn't help but notice the ill will that was coming from all the staring villagers. He could tell that the villagers didn't like this man, and he didn't blame them either seein as no one likes being hounded about joining a faith they didn't believe in. Just as they arrived at the church he noticed one of the villagers approach from the left..." Hey!!! i got a few words for you..." The man exclaimed as he walked up angerly and stopped right infront of the priest..." Please sir, i don't want any trouble..." The priest responded as he raised his hands infront of himself to show that he was not a threat..." Ya, well you caused a problem buddy..." The man stated before pulling out a knife from his back pocket and lundging for the man... Joukyuu noticed right away but didn't move, instead he waitted to see if his students would react, and if they could do it properly according to Joukyuu's instructions... He did say that he wasn't goin to jump in unless it was absolutely necessary afterall...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:33 am

Satoshi

Satoshi looked to Haru grinning, "why don't you show us the world famous gentle fist that you so proudly and easily you call great Haru". Satoshi wanted to truly see what Haru was capable of, did he have enough training to not heavily injure the man, they would soon find out in a matter of seconds." Get going I will cover you."

Satoshi scouted the area looking for any other civilians wanting to start up any trouble, he would use caution not wanting to heavily injure some body
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:41 am

Haru
Hyuuga

]Haru remained calm when he saw the man coming at the priest. "okay then satoshi if you want to see it so badly byakugan." and the byakugan appeared. haru then grabbed the mans arm with knife and knocked it onto the ground then hit him in a chakra point near his shoulder not injuring him to bad but enough to keep him on the ground and not being a threat

Last edited by ninja7 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 am

(awful lot of talking for something that would general only take a second to do... it was more of a situation that you only had time to act and not communicate with a teamate...)
Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Celia

Ceilia watched closely as Haru disarmed the man and went straight for his chakra point on his shoulder blade. Celia walked over to the man beginning to massage the man's shoulder trying to ease his confusion he was probably feeling." Sorry Sr but we have to protect this man with are life and it would be pleasant if you could alert all the other unhappy villagers that this man has dangerous ninja traveling among him, it would be for the better for you guys."
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

The priest showed a sign of fear as he was attacked by the villager. He thought for sure that he was goin to die in that very moment. Suddenly Haru was infront of him and taking down the angry villager. A sudden rush of relief entered the priests mind as he saw the man laying on the ground. Joukyuu then noticed Celia began to move towards the man. He looked curiously as he thought he had made it clear that she was not to do anything in this mission except to be an observant. As she began to massage the mans shoulder, Joukyuu stepped forward and grabbed her hand just as she began to talk, stopping her from saying anymore then the first few words of her explonation..." I thought i made myself clear celia... just stand back and watch with me..." Joukyuu stated with a rather serious face. He then pulled her back beside him and looked at the man who just tried to kill the priest. He didn't say anythin, but simple turned away and look at his students and then back at the priest..." Please get inside priest, it's safer there..." Joukyuu stated before following close behind the preist...

As the entered the church Joukyuu sat down at a nearby chair and looked at the priest..." So what was all that about?" Joukyuu asked curiously." His son is one of my new recruits. He's not to happy that i got his son to come to my faith and abandon his father..." The priest explained as he tried to get his composure back. Joukyuu nodded, he now understood what possessed that man to do what he did." Well none the less, try and get some sleep, it's getting late and theres a big day ahead tomorrow." Joukyuu explained and watched the priest head to his room... Joukyuu then looked at his students and stared for a moment..." So any of you want to explain what just happened?" Joukyuu ask curiously and then waitted for the response...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi searched his team member's faces deciding to answer the question their sensai layed upon them first." Well sensai, the father of this man's newest recruit charged at our vp with the attempt of injuring our possibly killing him. Satoshi finished his explanation giving a couple of scratches to his head. The question really didn't require any thought, it all went down in front of the entire team but, Satoshi never really gave out the best answers to simple questions so he was kinda feeling on the edge.
Back to top Go down
ninja7
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Haru
Hyuuga

After hearing satoshi's answer to the lord hokages question haru was ready to speak. "well pretty much what Satoshi said in his answer. But if i had to add anything else then the man was angry and coming after are escort." Haru felt foolish thinking to himself wow i just said almost exactly what satoshi just said. such a simple question that requires much thought and detail into it.

Back to top Go down
Sheez
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Celia

Ceilia watched as her team mates gave their responses t o the question. That is a good question sensai is asking us, it could lead us to identifying angry villagers. " A man attacked our vip because his son changed his path of life which did not sit well with his father,just imagine having a son, you put your views of life inside of their head and then some random man comes along and with a few quick words, changes your child's life."
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:10 pm

((Your post Tret...))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 am

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu shook his head as each of them had the exact same answer..." No that's not what i meant when i asked that question..." Joukyuu stated as the priest left the room for a moment to go gather some drinks for the gang. Joukyuu turned his head towards the priest before giving him a warning..." Please stay within sight, you never know where people will hide to get a sneak attack on you..." The priest turned and bowed to Joukyuu as he stayed in sight.... Joukyuu then turned to his students once again." Alright, now what i meant was what possessed you to think it was appropriate to ALLOW Haru to take that enemy on..." Joukyuu asked Satoshi but didn't wait for an answer since it was mostly retoricle." This is real life, not a game or a contest... With the time you took to tell Haru that he could have this one, the enemy could have very well have killed your subject... The only reason that didn't happen is because the enemy was a villager and not a shinobi. But you had no way of knowing that anyway's, for all you know, the villagers could have hired a shinobi to kill the priest, and in that case not only your subject but Haru could have been killed as well..." Joukyuu lecture, making sure that each of them knew that this was not a game where they can just test eachother. This was real life, and the threats were very much real... He thten turned to Celia." And you, What part of stay by my side and not interfere with the mission did you not understand... There are specific reasons why i chose this mission for the two of them, reason which you were not predicted on my part for. That's the reason i asked you not to jump in. For anything..." Joukyuu finished just before the priest came back with the tea.

" How about we all have some tea to calm ourselves..." The priest stated as he placed each glass infront of each of them. As he poored each drink he looked over to each of the kids, seeing there faces and noticing that they were having a rather serious conversation..." Well how about we change this to a much cheery note... Have any of you thought about converting to a much more reliable faith?" The priest mentioned just as he finished pooring the drink and sitting down..." I'm sorry, but we aren't interested in any faith... We are mearly here to protect you untill you finish your ceremony..." Joukyuu stated before looking at his student once again..." Well now, how about we set up a poremeter around the church... Satoshi you come with me, you two can rest up... We will ulternate throughout the night till morning comes along..." Joukyuu instructed before getting up and heading for the front door of the church...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:

(Sorry guys... it didn't tell me that anyone had posted... )
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Satoshi

Satoshi's eye brows slightly scrunched when he heard his answer wasn't even on the right subject with his sensai's question. I wonder how I could of misinterpret something so simple, oh well I have more important things to think about for the moment. Satoshi nodded his head when he heard his sensai requested his assistance " Right sensai". Satoshi got up and followed Joukyuu out of the church. This is what the ninja academy told us to do when on an over night mission so its only right we do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Rank - Protect the religious man   C-Rank - Protect the religious man Empty

Back to top Go down

C-Rank - Protect the religious man
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next