Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C - Rank - Take down the fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

C - Rank - Take down the fire Empty
PostSubject: C - Rank - Take down the fire   C - Rank - Take down the fire EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Jade

Jade rushed down the streets of night hoping to get their in time before the fires completely destroy the houses even though she only needed to put the fire down." I need to go faster".Jade placed her hands to her sides taking out her folding fans and with one swift motion flapping her fans to her feet launching her to the rooftops were she began jumping from building to building reaching the district.* I will start with the biggest fire and moving my way down to the smallest*. The biggest fire was in her view luckily. Jade jumped to the sky thrashing the fans sending strong air winds arousing the sand on the ground to join the wind landing a devastating punch to the fire leaving only a small spark vanishing in the cold wind. * Alright, by the look of it, I only have three more fires to take care of. * Time to get to the other fires. Before taking off, Jade spotted a symbol of a fire bolt on the wall.* How interesting, could this be more than simple house fires*? The distance of the next fire was fairly close to the last.* Hmm, the fire is in the same spot as the last.* Jade took out fans placing them to her rib cage then raising them upwards not trying to have the fire destroy anything on the walls. The Fire vanished with Jade moving onto the building look for any symbols.* Well, there is no symbol on the walls so I could rule out the fires being started by an arsonist for the time being. Sprinting to the next location, Jade began to run the simulation in her head again, * So I stopped two fires one with a fire symbol on the wall and the other with no symbol but both have the fires in the same spot, I have two more fires to take out so I should be able to make out an conclusion of all of my findings. Reaching the third fire taking it out, she spotted the same symbol on the wall."Yes, I was hoping that would be on one of the walls.* On to the last fire were I can make my conclusion.* Reaching the last fire, even a civilian could handle, Jade kicked up dirt letting the wind guide it to the fire. " Finally". Jade shouted rubbing sweat off of her forehead. She moved to the walls spotting the symbol." I can conclude that this was the work off an arsonist who must have forgotten to carve the symbol on a wall at the second location". Jade grabbed her hips smiling." Mission accomplished".

Mood: Bored
Condition: Good
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down

C - Rank - Take down the fire
Page 1 of 1