Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B - Attack the Marauder Camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

B - Attack the Marauder Camp Empty
PostSubject: B - Attack the Marauder Camp   B - Attack the Marauder Camp EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:07 am

Sonya

“You did great back there,” Hachi said, as they left the ANBU headquarters. They had just finished organizing the information that the prisoner had given them, and were now prepared to head back out and finish with this whole marauder business once and for all. “I mean it, I haven't seen anyone's first interrogation go so well. I don't know what you did to that guy, but you had him squirming for mercy from the get go.”

“Heh, thanks,” Sonya said, blushing slightly at the compliments. “I didn't really think it would work so well... but I guess it did.”

“Well, I talked with Jirobou after the interrogation was over,” Hachi continued, handing her a sheet of paper. “You've been officially accepted onto the interrogation squad.”

Sonya's heart skipped a beat at the proclamation. She took the paper from him and looked it over; it was a certificate stating that she was now indeed a member of the interrogation squad. A broad smile spread across her face. The job that she had wanted and worked for, she had achieved, and she couldn't be happier.

Almost immediately, she jumped at Hachi and threw her arms around him. “Thanks Hachi,” she said, hugging him. “I mean it, thanks.”

“Oh, uh, heh no problem,” he responded, patting her back in return. “We should, uh, probably get going now though.”

Sonya jumped back suddenly, laughing nervously. “Oh, haha, yeah, right, let's go.”

---

“Well, this shouldn't be that difficult now that their shinobi friends are gone,” Hachi said, looking over the marauder base from afar. “As far as I can tell, there are about a dozen of them, and none are moving or acting like trained fighters. Just as our prisoner said, they're nothing but a bunch of bandits out to make a quick buck by stealing from travelers, that's why they hired shinobi in the first place, to make it easier.”

Sonya nodded. “And now without their bodyguards, it almost seems unfair for us to go in there and take them out. It'll be a massacre.”

“Then it's a good thing the mission says to take them all alive. Shouldn't be difficult... just hold back a little and try not to, you know, kill them. Feel free to mind rape them, though.”

“You got it,” she said, chuckling to herself. These poor marauders didn't know what was about to hit them. They had no idea how to deal with genjutsu, let alone a Sharingan. It would be like shooting fish in a very small barrel.”

“On my mark,” Hachi said, holding his fingers up at five and counting them down. When he reached zero, he waved his hand forward, and they were off.

Sonya flickered in swiftly, appearing suddenly in the middle of the camp. Several spotted her right away and didn't seem to know how to react at first. They finally decided they should attack, running at her. They were on the ground before they knew what had happened, crippled from several genjutsu. Once they were down, she hopped over them and flung herself straight into another fray of four more marauders. They tried to attack her, but it was hopeless. She moved through them in an instant, knocking each one unconscious before they could react. By the time she finished there and looked for more enemies to take out, she realized that Hachi had already taken care of the rest. He was in the process of tying them all together to be transported back to the village.

“Piece of cake,” Sonya said said with an amused laugh, rubbing the back of her neck. This had to be the easiest mission she'd had since she'd been in Suna. Unfortunately, her amusement was interrupted, as one of the injured marauders spoke, even though he could barely move.

“You...fools,” he wheezed, chortling. Somehow, he could find reason to laugh in his predicament. “Do you have... any idea what you're doing? Attacking us?! You just... opened up a whole can of shit, little girl... hope you can deal with... the consequences.”

Sonya gave the man a funny look, and was about to ask him what the hell he was talking about when he slumped over unconscious.

“What do you think he meant by that?” Hachi asked, stepping next to her.

“I have... no idea,” she responded, now completely baffled. Was it possible that this was far bigger than just a simple bandit group out leeching off of travelers? What 'can of shit' exactly did they open by doing this? “Come on... let's just get them back to the village. We can question him about it later.”

“Aye aye,” Hachi said, nodding.

AP: 3
TP: 1000
Ryo: 1000
Mood: Calm
Condition: Ugh
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 25/25
TP: 8797

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net