Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B - Interrogate the Marauder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

B - Interrogate the Marauder  Empty
PostSubject: B - Interrogate the Marauder    B - Interrogate the Marauder  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Sonya

“Alright, this is your first official assignment as a member of the interrogation squad,” the man known as Jirobou stated, while watching the tied up man in the next room through the two way mirror.

Sonya glanced over at her new boss and nodded slowly. “Right... I'll do my best to, you know, not let you down.” Even though she had already had one successful interrogation before, she was still nervous. She did want to impress him, after all.

“I saw what you did before,” Jirobou said, looking back at her. “In all my years of interrogation, I've never seen anything like that. You just looked at him and had him at your mercy. Do that again here and things should go very well for you.”

“Thanks,” she replied, nodding to him. She took in one more deep breath, then slowly let it out. Putting her hands behind her back, she walked out of the back room, down the hall, and opened the door to the interrogation room, stepping inside. It was just as she remembered it; dim, small, bland. The only sound she could hear was from the methodical ticking of the clock on the wall.

Moving towards the center table, she took the seat across from the man and folded her hands on the table. She looked him square in the eyes. “I'm going to ask you a question,” she said. “You can choose to answer it, or you can refuse. If you choose to answer it properly, then that will be the end of things. You can go back to your cell and you'll probably never see me again. However, if you refuse to answer... well, in that case I would hope you have a high pain threshold. Do you understand?”

“Oh sure, I understand,” the man said, laughing crazily under his breath. “Can I go back to my cell now?”

Sonya narrowed her eyes. “That wasn't the question.”

“But it was a question,” he insisted, laughing still.

Ignoring his immaturity, she continued. “When I and my teammate captured you earlier, you said something about 'opening a can of shit' that we wouldn't be able to stop. What did you mean by that?”

“I meant you started a severe problem for yourselves,” the man responded quickly, now lazily looking around the room. As if that wasn't obvious.

Sonya glared. “What problem?”

“Ah! That's two questions. I was only supposed to answer one.” The man giggled, amused with himself.

“You'll answer as many damn questions as I ask you, got it?”

“Can't keep changing the rules like that! It's not faaair.”

It was like dealing with a child. “Look at your current predicament. You're tied up in the middle of Suna's ANBU headquarters being interrogated before you're sent back to prison. How in any way did you think this would be fair?”

“Is that one rhetorical or am I supposed to answer that too?”

“Just answer the damn question,” Sonya growled. She was growing tired of these games.

The man gave her a funny look, as if confused. “But... which one?”

“What you were talking about before,” she snapped. “What problem are you talking about? How did taking you in start a problem for us?”

“Psshh, I ain't saying nothing,” he declared, waving him off.

“So you are saying something,” she said. She could play games too. “What is it?”

“I just said I ain't saying nothing.”

“I know, which means you're saying something. You stated that you aren't saying nothing. Not saying nothing is saying something. So, what are you saying?”

The man just gave her a dumb look, not understanding what the hell she was talking about. His poor brain couldn't handle it. “Hey don't you go all psychological on me now,” the man insisted, shaking his head. “My boss does that a lot, and I don't like it.”

“Ah, now we're getting somewhere,” Sonya said, smiling a little. “Who's your boss?”

The man's eyes widened suddenly. “Son of a....! No, I've said too much already, sorry. Nothing more from me.”

Sonya narrowed her eyes again at him. “So you're saying you won't answer anymore of my questions?”

“That's exactly what I'm saying.” The man folded his arms across his chest and leaned back in his chair, staring at her smugly.

“Oh, is that so...?” Sonya leaned back in her chair as well, giving a cursory glance over to the mirror behind him, and then turning her attention to the prisoner again. Her eyes changed over suddenly to her Sharingan. “Well... we'll just have to see about that.”

The man's screams echoed violently throughout the building...

AP: 3
TP: 1000
Ryo: 1000
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 4
AP: 3/50
TP: 7797

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

B - Interrogate the Marauder