Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C-Rank - Explore the old mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

C-Rank - Explore the old mine Empty
PostSubject: C-Rank - Explore the old mine   C-Rank - Explore the old mine EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:33 am

With a heave, the old wooden "KEEP OUT" sign and boarding crashed to the floor, revealing the mine ahead. "*coughcough* Ugh.. so dusty.. why are we taking this mission again? x_x" Misao waved her hand, trying to clear the air as she started coughing again "It was the only one left after you slept in, wasn't it?", the random genin muttered. Ignoring the complaint, Misao picked Gin up with both her hands, turning her flashlight on and waving it around before carefully treading over the board. "What do you think is down here? I mean, there has to be a reason the mine stopped being used, right? "I dunno. Maybe it's haunted. Or poisoned. Or-" "Yeah, forget I asked..." The 2-person team advanced through the dark caverns, stumbling and coughing in the dim, dusty light. The caverns were fairly small and not worked, making walking slightly difficult, and they went throughout the mountain erratically, going deep beneath the surface. "You'd think that if you had to abandon a mine, you'd note why you abandoned it, I mean, it could be a really important reason.. great, now I'm gonna spend this whole time being all paranoid over it >_<" "Mm.. yeah.. whatever, let's just clean this place up and I can have dinner.." "IT'S NOT THAT LATE DAMNIT"

Carrying on, the team quickly reached a large, natural cavern, the various stone-workings near the center suggesting it was a base of some sort. Dusting herself off and adjusting the cash across her chest, Misao scanned the cavern with a look of contempt. There didn't seem to be anything particularly outstanding - what appeared to be some minecart tracks and some lightning, as well as some sort of.. old rusted thing. People change what things are too often, it's so hard to figure out what old contraption these people insta- "You're talking to yourself. Again." Animating Gin with her puppetry jutsu, Misao cautiously investigated the object. It was really old, most of the wheels and levers wouldn't turn on it. It didn't seem to be connected to anything, potentially dangerous or not. Tossing the thing out of the way with a loud clang - startling the other ninja (who was attempting to nap) - Misao and Gin warily went down the uneasy track. Mumbling quietly to herself, Misao yawned, scratching her head. Shouldn't be this tired.. it's like mid-day.. certainly eaten enough.. mm. Tracks don't seem to be going anywhere of note, let's head back... Returning to the base-cavern, the other genin was nowhere to be found - not that Misao really noticed. After a few minutes of stumbling around mindlessly (eventually realising she was alone and drawing Gin's sword), Misao rubbed her temples thoughtfully. Seems pretty extensive for a mine.. maybe they just ran out of stuff to mine? Or-*yawn*.. Ohh.. been sleepy since coming in here.. prolly some sorta gas. I.. uuh.. right. Taking a deep breath (and a moment to think over how that was probably not a good idea), Misao untied her ninja headband-sash and held the cloth over her mouth, walking with a slightly quick pace out of the mine.

Some time later, breathing the fresh outside air, Misao retied her sash and - so she wouldn't have to repeat the mission again in 200 years time when they forgot the mine again - carved "POISON" awkwardly into the keep out sign, hanging it up clumsily. A split-second feeling of forgetting something crossed her mind, quickly pushed back into some corner of it as she followed the triad of footprints back to the village.
Back to top Go down

C-Rank - Explore the old mine
Page 1 of 1