Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds 1

Go down 
+4
Tret16
Nyrax
Marz
Kenji
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A thickly grown forest used by shinobi to train their survival and tracking skills.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Shark Tooth

" I've also gotten stronger" pointing to his twin blade swords. June crossed his arms walking closer to Saru." I am down for a match but it would really be only a spar for me". He turned his back running in place stretching abit. He turned back looking straight into Saru's eyes." I'm ready when you" saying while creaking his neck. We are pretty evenly matched, I hope he takes my words not as a bluff but as words of a strong confident ninja ready to take down anyone who stands in his path but the confidence part is true.
Mood: Determined/calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP:10
TP: 1808

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 pm

AP: 0
TP: 0

Saru
Kamono

Saru walked to the training grounds yawning. "well i guess now is a good time to get some Saru smiled now this will be exiting you better be ready June cause im coming. Saru pefrormed a hand sign for a jutsu "ok June here I come Shadow Clone Technique 2 shadow clones came out one of the shadow clones went running hiding himself in the trees while the other came to attack June. "you better be ready June
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Shark Tooth

June pulled both swords from their back strap slamming one of them into the earth and the other wrapped tightly in his left hand." Somethings never change including your love for the use of shadow clones and I will not let the shadow clone that went hiding into the tress like a punk get out of my mind". He raised the sword to the clone turning it into a hammer. June moved into the air slamming down the hammer with the target being the clones body.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Saru
Kamono

Saru smiled well if anyone knows me then its you June its true I do love shadow clones but thats not a regular shadow clone like your use to" As June hit the shadow clone Saru smiled as the clone blew up right in June's face without giving him time to avoid . " It was a Shadow Clone Explosion. But i do not expext June to be put down with just a shadow clone explosion so that's why I hid the other clone in the trees and he will see what I have planned

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:04 am

Shark Tooth

June smirked turning his body into liquid before hammer could blast him in the face from the explosion that was protecting him self soildfying his self. He changed the hammer into a long sword throwing it straight forward into the ground landing on the hilt of the" You have to do better than that Saru, you forget I have the most powerful sword of all the land and the ability to turn my body into water at will, do you think I would just go in like that unprepared without a counter move"?

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:13 am

Saru
Kamono

hmm just as i expected from my old rival June. Well my first challenge is to get those two swords away from him Saru peformed more hand and used the jutsu Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique and many crows came attacking June and at that moment the clone from the trees came and used Dainamikku: Entorri – Dynamic: Entry at June who was being swarmed by the crows. "lets see him get away from that even though he has a huge advantage over me about him turning into liquid

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 am

Shark Tooth

June became distracted by the crows sending his twin sword into battle forming it into a long extending staff aiming right for the clones body. June landed on the ground realizing the clones couldn't hurt him allowing him to focus Saru. He quickly preformed hand signs." Water style, Bursting Collision Waves". A large amount of water launched out of his mouth causing him to have to focus the chakra to his feet to stand on top of the water." My turn". With another combination of hand seals, causing five water sharks to be created gunning straight for his opponent.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 am

Saru
Kamono

Looks like im going to have to stay on my toes. "huh now why would you come at me with a straight foward attack like that who do you think i am. Saru did hand signs and used the jutsu Triple Rashoumon to defend himself from the attack. Saru jumped on top of one the the rashoumon "with that kind of jutsu my triple rashouman is unscratched now its my turn Saru did more hand signs and used Lightning Blade Creation and made 6 shurikens made from lighting to go at June

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:52 am

Shark Tooth

June formed his twin swords into a hammer much larger than before taking on the impact of the lightning shuriken." And who the heck do you think I am"? June turned his twin swords back to their normal form." Why don't you come down from your defense and face me like a real anbu".

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:55 am

((Uhm, Lightning Blade Creation is just storage on your wrists for normal shruiken/kunai/whatever that you already have.))
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 am

((wow, big avi is big... could you possibly make that smaller nova? I could have sworn I set maximum dimensions on those things...))
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 am

((You should have seen earlier when it glitched and went across half the screen. But sure, fine.))
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 am

Saru
Kamono

like you can fool me again that might have been the old me but if the anbu taught me anything its to take every advantage i have and for me right now its my ultimate defense. But i will attack with this Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique to go after June

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 am

Shark Tooth

June turned him self into water traveling under the water soildfying him self when the jutsu was finished. June made a few hand seals sending a water clone straight at Saru climbing the the defensive to reach him.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:07 am

AP:4
TP:1600

Saru
Kamono

"hmm i wonder what he could be thinking but just to be sure and not get to close i'll just throw a kunai at him. As Saru threw the kunai he dashed of the triple rashouman and used Running Fire to get close to June to use the jutsu chakra absorbtion on June

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Shark Tooth

June jumped out of the water with the clone trapping him in the water. June jumped to the huge defensive walls to get a better look at the fight.

Jutsu used:

Last edited by Mafia on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Saru
Kamono

But what June hit was a shadow clone. "while i was behind the triple rashouman I mad a shadow clone come out not me. Saru said to himself he wants me to lose my cool because he is water right now but i'm not done yet. Saru came to where June was in his water form. Well even you should know this June that water conducts electricity. Saru did hand signs and chidori came out of his hand. Saru then hit the water that June was in the chidori and the lighting went everywhere inside the water. "now there is know way that he can dodge that

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Shark Tooth

June jumped out of the water after hearing and seeing him preform the signs for a lightning jutsu. with the clone trapping coming over to him in the water. June jumped to the huge defensive walls to get a better look at the fight.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Saru
Kamono

The clone got destroyed by the chidori because it spread from all around. Then Saru Jumped up to where June was and used the jutsu Dance of the Crescent Moon. this jutsu works to confuse the mind." so 3 copys of saru one being the real one came charging at june. they were all running arounde. "i can tell its confusing him and with june being confused saru dashed behind june standing with a kunai to the neck of june. "its over now june

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:33 am

Shark Tooth

June preformed more hand seals preforming the water tendral jutsu once more. He was indeeded confused but knew of this jutsu. The water tendrels stoped at Saru's neck" You lose Saru." The jutsu was deactivated with the tendrels resorting back to regular water." So um....how are we going to get rid of all this water the defensive walls before anyone sees this"?

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:46 am

Saru
Kamono

Saru was stunned in amazement by his defeat. I can't believe i lost to you once again June. As Saru heard what June said he said."haha well this can be a problem can't it June. Saru was trying to be cheerful but it was almost impposible after his defeat. Saru never takes his defeats against lightly. Then Saru smiled "this loss to you will only make me train harder and that will make me become stronger and when i do become stronger i'll be coming for you June for our rematch. "but until then see yah" Saru left so he din't have to take the blame for the mess they made.

Back to top Go down
Shmee
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shmee

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 am

Hiretsuna Nōmin

Akio walked along a tree branch with his hands in his coat pocket, the sun was beginning to set. He thought about his next move in life and future plans. He could just go back to chasing runaway shinobi as he had been, but the Hunter-Nin weren't exactly in dire need of his assistance. In fact, they suggested he take a break, since well... the anniversary of his wife's death was soon. "Two years almost", he thought aloud. "Well, what's next?" His thoughts were interrupted by presence he detected. It wasn't an obvious presence and to the average person, it probably wouldn't even have been noticed. But Akio was a trained shinobi, and a former ANBU Black Op at that. He smirked, "Nice try, Hire."

A puff of smoke appeared and revealed a rather disappointed Hiretsuna. "Gah! I was so close too! Just you wait, Akio-Sensei. One day you won't even be able to pick up on me and I'll get you good!", she declared as she jumped onto the branch that he was on.

"One day Hire.. one day", Akio whispered quietly to himself. "Speaking of Sensei, why don't you have one yet?"

"Oh, but I do... Akio Sensei", she said teasingly as she poked him in the shoulder with her index finger.

Akio sighed,"I told you Hire, I can't be your sensei. I have other duties to attend to. Besides, there should be plenty of other eligible Jounin back at Kiri.."

"Blah! I don't want some random person being my Sensei!"

"Hey!", Akio snapped. "Those are full-fledge Shinobi of Kirigakure and your elders, so you will treat them with respect!" Hiretsuna looked away, her face showing signs of remorse. Akio sighed and began to comfort her. "Look", he said as he put his hand on her shoulder. "I know it can't be easy settling in a new town, ecspecially one like Kirigakure. But, I can't just keep holding your hand for the rest of your life. You need to grow as your own person, Hire."

"Easy for you to say, Sensei.", she said as she sat down on the branch. "You've lived here your whole life."

Akio sat next to her. "I'm sorry, Hire, but tommorow I'm going to personally take you to the Mizukage's office and make sure you get a new Sensei. An official one. Besides, I've already taught you everything you need to know."

"Everything?", Hiretsuna asked with hope in her eyes. "Are you sure there isn't one more thing you could teach me?"

Akio thought for a moment. "Well, I guess there might be something. But it's not going to be like the other stuff I've taught you."

"Anything!", Hiretsuna eagerly said. "Whatever it is!"

Akio got up. "Alright then, listen up", he instructed. "Now, I want you to mimic my exact hand signs in the exact order, got it?"

"Just like always", she responded.

Akio commenced the array of hand signs and Hiretsuna copied them to a T. She was a fairly fast learner, but hey went over the jutsu a couple times for good measure.

Night began to set in

"Now listen this is important", Akio told her. "When you begin to feel over-whelmed, I want you to use this very technique, alright? Oh and remember...release."

Hiretsuna seemed confused at what her Sensei had just said. "Umm, what do you mean, Sensei? Sensei?"

Akio Kenshin
Mood: Fine
Condition: Healthy
AP: 0/10
TP: 569
Stm: 2 • Spd: 2 • Str: 1 • Int: 3 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 1
Stm: 3 • Spd: 3 • Str: 3 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 1
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Shmee
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shmee

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 am

Hiretsuna Nōmin

Akio had disappered and Hiretsuna was alone. She looked around but could not find her Sensei anywhere in the darkness.

"Oh I get it Sensei, I'm supposed to find you. Is this a new stealth jutsu that...", she stopped talking because had something caught her eye. It looked like a figure not too far away, "Nice try, Sensei". Hiretsuna began to move towards the man, but as she got closer it began to look less like Akio. She then realized that it wasn't him, but another ninja. What was he doing way out here? She called out to him, "Hey!", but he only responded with silence. She tried again, "Hey! I see you, ya' know!"

All of sudden, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a shuriken come flying right at her. She ducked and it hit the tree behind her. She looked back and saw another ninja coming towards her. "What the hell?!", she thought as she withdrew one of her kunai. "Alright then, I'll take out these guys then find Akio Sensei. I shouldn't need his help to take out these guys anyways. Besides, how else am I going to get as good as Zabuza?"

She used the Art of Hiding in the Mist technique to summon an aura of mist to help give her the edge. "Let's play a little game of hide and stab", she said quietly to herself as she began scouting the area in search of her new opponents. Eventually, she came across one but he barely seemed to be moving at all. "Gotcha'!"

She manuvered herself towards the ninja who didn't really seem to show any signs of life, let alone be on his guard. When she got close enough, she took her shot. "Haaah!", she cried as she slashed at him with her kunai, but nothing happend. Her blade went right through him, like she was cutting air. She jumped back, "Huh?"

She then saw two more ninja emerge from the mist. This wasn't right. She threw a couple of shuriken at them. It went straight through them! "What's going on?!", she thought to herself. Then, even more ninja appeared. She rushed towards them, swinging her weapon. She sliced and slashed but nothing was working. Just more and more appeared!

There was so much! The more she hit, the more that appeared. They surrounded her completely. She was overwhelmed and she didn't know what to do. They all were moving in towards her, emerging from the mist. She wanted to curl up into the feeble postion. She wanted to give up, but then Akio's words echoed through her head.

Mood: Overwhelmed
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
TP: 1008

Last edited by Shmee on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shmee
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shmee

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:13 am

Hiretsuna Nōmin

"Oh and remember...release."

"The jutsu!", she exlaimed. Immediately, she performed all of the needed hand signs that she had been taught earlier that day. "Release!" All of a sudden, the mist faded away and every single ninja that was terrorizing her a moment before, just vanished. She looked around her, still pretty confused. "What was that all about?"

"Genjutsu", a voice said. Hiretsuna turned around and saw Akio walking towards her.

She ran to him and embraced him, "Sensei! Just what the hell was all of that?!"

He looked down at her, "I just told you, Genjutsu."

"But it seemed so real!"

"That's the idea."

"B-But.."

"Look", Akio said as he placed both hands on her shoulder to get her direct attention. "I dont know too much about Genjutsu, really. But I do know that what you just did there is how you escape it. You have to use your mind", Akio pointed to the headband over her forehead. "There's a reason why you need a new Sensei, because other than a few jutsus, there's not much more I can teach you. Yeah sure a few jutsus may come in handy, but a ninjas mind is his greatest assest. And you, Hiretsuna, have a smart mind. I believe in you. But to truely reach your full potential, you need to learn from someone who actully has something valuble to teach". Hiretsuna looked up at her Sensei who smiled at her. "Now come on, let's go home."

Akio Kenshin
Mood: Fine
TP: 1,256
Stm: 2 • Spd: 2 • Str: 1 • Int: 3 • CC: 1
Stm: 3 • Spd: 3 • Str: 3 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 1
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down