Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Grounds 1

Go down 
+4
Tret16
Nyrax
Marz
Kenji
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A thickly grown forest used by shinobi to train their survival and tracking skills.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

As Rakdos realized that his strike was once again going to miss, he decided to once again make another sudden, different motion. He quickly grabbed at the handle of his Dao, spinning and attempted to hit Megumi with the blunt end. He was hoping that she wouldn't expect him to draw his weapon in order to gain a better reach this time. It was a gamble, but it was the best shot that he had against Megumi.
Mood: Cool
Condition: Disoriented
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10
TP: 9,121

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi was surprised, to say the least. He was drawing his weapon? Now that she hadn't expected, for him to go to those lengths so early. To flash his sword in a friendly spar with a former kage was a ballsy mood, she had to admit. At the very least he was using the blunt end.The combination of unexpectedness and her twisted feet caused her to stumble when she tried to dodge, and the tip of the blade just smacked against her shoulder. She quickly corrected her footing and regained her balance, but the damage was done.

"Well," she said, giving him a coy look. Almost instantly, she managed to slip her wrists out of the zip tie binding her hands so she could remove the white robe over her skin tight under shirt. "Impressive, Kenji didn't even get me out of my gi until our third fight...granted he wasn't even out of the academy, but impressive still. Now, tie my hands back together please and we'll continue."
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: N/A
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos could hardly believe it. He had landed a hit! He had done it! Of course the training was far from over, and he wasn’t sure how much better he was going to do now that one of his surprise tricks was gone. Still, it was at least a good motivating start for the shinobi in training. Rakdos just smiled as Megumi shot him a tiny bit of friendly praise. “Thank you”, Rakdos said before moving over and tying up Megumi’s wrists once again.

Rakdos moved back over to where he was standing, Dao still in his hands. It’d at least increase his reach, but of course that meant that Megumi would dodge sooner and it’d be harder to catch up with her. This was a tough one, and Rakdos would have to figure it out. Once Megumi was ready Rakdos dashed forward and once again swung out with the blunt end of the sword.
TP: 9,276

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Megumi Hirohata

This time, Megumi was not so easily fooled. As he came in again with his sword, she moved to the side, quicker this time for the added length of his reach. Raising her leg quickly, she sent a sharp kick upwards at his wrist, meaning to kick the blade out of his hands and render him weaponless once again.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Megumi would find her tactic successful as she knocked the blade away from Rakdos's hands. However, she might have just walked into a trap. As the kick caused Rakdos to spin on his feet, a demonic tail appeared, lashing out to trip the one leg that was supporting Megumi. The genin wasn't certain about if it was going to work or not, but he hoped that it would get him one hit or at least cause Megumi to see that he knew how to use his abilities in this challenge.
TP: 9,366

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:10 am

Megumi Hirohata

What was it with this kid and surprises? He had a million of them, apparently, because he kept doing things that she didn't expect. Granted, she should expect anything, but even if she did, that didn't mean she could do anything about it. With her hands tied as they were, she had only her legs to use, and in close range when he suddenly grew a long tail, and with one of her legs already raised, she wasn't equipped to deal with it, or at least completely avoid it.

When the tail swept through her remaining leg on the ground, she fell back and landed flat on her palms, even though her hands were tied behind her. Using her strength, she then catapulted herself forward feet first, flying like a missile at him. Whether that hit or not, she flipped herself back up to her feet and let out an amused sigh, before slowly wriggling out of her pants. She counted the pants and shoes together, since shoes were so small. She wasn't that cruel.

"Well well, another surprise," she said, kicking the pants away, now in just her undershirt and thong. "Perhaps I should have used my hands."

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama strolled into the training ground casually, looking around as if looking for someone... He was infact looking for someone, his teamates... He figured if they were anywhere, they would be here. As he took a look around he noticed a few people doin there own training. But still no sign of Rakdos or Taiga... As he turned around a bushy area he noticed Rakdos." There he is... Huh?" Gama then noticed right away that he wasn't training with Taiga. He was training with Megumi, Kenji's sister and previews Hokage..." Heh, geting some extra help huh... And just not too long ago he was adement about joining the team of the Mizukage..." Gama said to himself as he continued to hide behind the bush and watch.... Gama then noticed something strange, Rakdos had a tail and was using it quite well durring his fight..." No way... Now that would make for good training... Why didn't he tell me that little information before... Wish i had something as usefull as that..." Gama thought to himself as he watched from a distance.... After a few more minutes of watching, he thought it would be time to interrupt... He walked over to his teamates area and smiled..." So i see your trying to get a jump start on trying to get stronger then me..." Gama said as he rested his forearms on both his swords and smiled casually...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:10 ; TP:3 785
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Aha! Rakdos was victorious in landing another hit, however it wasn't quite as good as he had hoped. The next thing that he knew his stomach was in pain as Megumi launched herself like a missile right into him. He crashed into a tree behind him and slid back down onto the ground. He just spent several moments trying to catch his breath, feeling the pain of the attack. "Wow......you got me good that time", he said as he picked himself up and tried to shake off some of the fatigue. He wasn't in range to get his sword, so he'd have to get it later, or resort to using normal hand to hand techniques.

As Rakdos prepared himself to move in for another blow, a voice suddenly caught his attention. Rakdos sharply turned his head to see Gama who had appeared out of nowhere. "Should have known that too many things were going my way for this to last", Rakdos muttered as his tail vanished. Gama had seen it obviously, but he probably had no idea why Rakdos was capable of doing such a thing. He wanted to keep his bloodline hidden from Gama for the time being. "I don't think that I need a jumpstart, I still believe I'm already there", Rakdos said as he looked to Gama. "How's catching up going for you?"
TP: 9,598

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi knew that Gama had arrived long before he decided to reveal himself, but still she hadn't said anything since she was busy with Rakdos. However, once he did decide to approach them, removed her hands from the zip tie and let out a little sigh. "And we were having so much fun... Rakdos, be a dear and hand me my pants, would you?" She had kicked them over near where he had landed at the tree.

Then, she turned to Gama and placed a hand on her hips. "Hello there Gama, back on your feet I see. I wouldn't try keep overexerting yourself like last time, chakra exhaustion can kill you, you know." Megumi reached down to pick up her gi, slipping it back on over her undershirt, when the two started to exchange words. "Now now, it doesn't matter who's stronger than whom. You're on a team remember."

That was exactly what Kenji had been upset about before with Gama and Taida. They were a team, they were supposed to learn to work together as efficiently as possible. While it was one thing to want to get as strong as possible, they couldn't keep worrying themselves with who was the strongest, because quite frankly, it was meaningless.

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama smiled as he heard Rakdos' remark... It was the first time someone actually joked back with the same type of humor." Well, we'll have to see one day now won't we." Gama stated before looking over to Megumi who mentioned that he should take it easy." Ya, I been well for a bit now. I even managed to get a few mission done durring the time i been away." Gama remarked as he thought about what she said about how he could die if he kept up his type of training..." Ya i'll keep that in mind next time..." Gama simply agreed with Megumi since he knew it would be a losing battle if he argued with her any further. And he did know that she had more experience then him, so he would be an idiot if he tried to argue the facts. He turned to Rakdos and down to where the tail was." Hm, so it does go away... I knew i couldn't have missed something that importent. Is that a jutsu i could learn?" Gama asked curiously.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:3 966
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Karasu Taiga

Taiga didn't bother to hide his presence as he approached. Sure he was a Shinobi but he was here for his team. What good was it to try and hide from people who you were supposed to be in league with. He'd arrived just in time to catch Megumi's comment about being stronger. "Friendly competition between team mates never hurt anything Hirohata-san." Taiga noted in defense of himself and Gama's earlier exploits. He locked eyes with and nodded to both Gama and Rakdos. It was like that one fight all guys had before knowing that everything was cool. And between Rakdos, Gama and himself he had no unanswered questions.

Taiga looked to Rakdos. "Nope." though responding to Gama's question before looking up at said teammate. "But it's really neat isn't it?" He'd already seen Most of Rakdos' surprises or so he thought and hoped that there would be many many more in store for the group.
Mood: Relaxed
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 8,933
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi let out a long sigh and slowly shook her head as Taiga approached them. "There's a difference between 'friendly competition' and flinging around taunts and insults in order to incite a fight when you knew very well you'd already spent all your energy, and during what was supposed to be a rest period for you to get to know each other better. It was pointless, and you aren't any stronger because of it. I know you're young and naive and you think that constantly pushing your body to its limits just for the sake of pushing it to its limits will somehow make you stronger faster, but you need to get that idea out of your head. Your body doesn't work that way; you need to allow it to rest in order to grow. Pushing yourself too far and too hard all the time is only going to result in more damage than good, and a constant strain on your chakra system could wind up with you in the hospital, and for more than just a long nap. Your body isn't a machine, and it will break down if you overuse it."

Megumi sat down cross legged on the ground and held her palm on her knees, leaning forward. "As for the whole 'friendly competition' thing, you're right, there isn't a problem with that. But, in to properly have friendly competition, it needs to be exactly that: friendly. Your previous altercation was anything but. You had just met each other and decided to pick a fight for no other purpose than to pick a fight. Or maybe you felt like you had to prove yourself to each other like some kind of weird male dominance thing, I don't know, I don't understand men. Anyway, until you show me that you two can work together and actually be friendly, no more outbursts like the last time, please."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos threw the pants over as Megumi requested, apparently he’d have to continue his training later. That, or they would all be able to begin working on becoming a team, either way was fine with him. As long as they were all able to move forward and past this incident that is. He wasn’t quite sure how well he was going to work with Gama and Taiga. Taiga was alright, but it did seem like he just wanted to pick a fight with Gama. Rakdos couldn’t see how that benefitted them, despite how useful it was for Taiga. And Gama…….he was still a hard one to figure out.

Rakdos turned and glanced over at Megumi, hearing her speak to the other two and asking them not to act out like that again. “Anyway”, Rakdos began in order to cut in once Megumi was speaking. “Do you know where Kenji might be?”, he asked curiously as he took a seat after having retrieved his Dao and attaching it once again. “If we are all here we might as well gather as a team if we’re all available”
TP: 9,784

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 pm

((your go tret))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 pm

( Sorry, i didn't realize that it was my turn....)

Kurogane Gama

Gama decided to ignore what was being said and follow Rakdos' suit and ask about there Sensei..." Ya, i would like to see if we can get some more experience and all. Having Kenji sensei here would deffinitly move things along faster..." Gama stated his agreement with Rakdos... He looked over at him and stared for a few minutes..." He completely ignored my question about learning that tail technique thing... Is he hiding something just like myself?" Gama thought to himself as he then looked over to Megumi to await her response to the task at hand...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:4 063
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:40 am

Karasu Taiga

"Don't think for a second you can guess why I did what I did. And don't think that I don't know the limitations of my body. And don't think you can boss me around because you're the big sister of the Mizukage." Taiga pointed out relaxed, waving his finger at Megumi almost playfully. "Know however that now I do understand my teammates and am fully able and willing to work with them."

"Im sure Mizukage-san is off somewhere doing something more important to the village. It's his job after all." Taiga rallied his team mates to that point. "I'm sure he wouldn't leave us high and dry to sit around all day."
TP:8,966

Last edited by Marz on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:47 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi face palmed. "Ugh, kids....think they fucking know everything," she muttered, shaking her head. In order to teach someone, they had to be willing to learn, but when they were just throwing shit back at you when you were trying to pass on your experience, it made things rather difficult. She rubbed her eyes, almost tiredly, and let out a deep sigh. "You know what, if you don't want to listen to my advise, then fine, I'm not your sensei. Go ahead and do whatever you want. I'm going to go relax somewhere else in that case. As for Kenji, he's stuck in meetings all day, so take this opportunity to... you know what, I don't really care. Do a mission or something, he'll see you when he's done." And with that, she disappeared.
Mood: Annoyed

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:17 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Great, just great. What had been a simple question inquiring to the Mizukage’s location had turned into yet another argument, this one causing Megumi to leave them without so much as any solid instruction. “Fantastic”, Rakdos muttered to himself. As someone who grew up with a completely different light than Taiga, Rakdos failed to see why he persisted to do things his own way. It did not seem like it was getting him far. “So much for my personal lesson”, he muttered to himself as he rubbed his eyes.

He casually glanced towards Taiga and Gama and put his hands in his pockets. “So what’s next?”
TP: 9,890

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama looked over to Taiga and Megumi blankly, as if being zoned out. He also didn't know why he insisted on argueing but it wasn't really his business... But what he didn't want was for her to leave. She was willing to give private lessons to Rakdos, so it was only natural that Gama wanted to get some as well..." Shit, there goes my oppertunaty..." Gama thought to himself as he placed his arm on both his swords and watched her leave... He turned to Rakdos and thought for a minute... He smiled and then looked over in the direction of the front gate..." I got an idea... How about we all go find a better place to train outside the village..." Gama suggested, hoping that they would be up for the idea.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:4 196
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Karasu Taiga

Taiga threw his nose up. It was obvious that she was up in arms about something. "And fucking-has-been's think they know everything too." Taiga countered her before she disappeared. Figures. It must have been that time of month? She was perhaps more uptight than her brother was. But she was nowhere near that respectable.

With that done he looked to Rakdos and Gama. "I like Gama's Idea." Taiga said deferring to his blue haired teammate. "I think that if we want to get stronger we should do so in our own way." He added. "What do you think Rakdos?" Honestly they didn't need a has-been tainting them with her ass-backwards idealism or useless single situation techniques.
TP: 8 9,161
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just stayed silent as Gama and Taiga just continued to go on as if nothing happened. All Rakdos knew was that if Megumi made a formal complaint he hoped that she kept his name out of it. These two had shown up and ruined his chances here. Now he was stuck with them, and he was not in a good mood at all. Still, he’d just have to suck it up. If they were going to be a team than creating larger barriers was not the best course of action right now. Perhaps they’d see reason once they actually had to suffer as he had.

“Whatever you guys want to do”, he said simply.
TP: 10,005

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Kurogane Gama

Gama smiled as they both agreed..." Alright, i got a place in mind on where we can go. Meet me at the front gate when you guys are ready." Gama stated as he ran off to meet everyone at the front gate... This was starting to get interesting for Gama. He never had friends before due to his clan, so Rakdos and Taiga were his first step towards having a real life.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
AP:10 ; TP:4 268
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:09 pm

AP: 0

Saru
Kamono

Saru walked to the training grounds yawning. "well i guess now is a good time to get some good training in. Saru took his anbu mask off and just looked to the sky "well i guess its time to get started. Saru peformed hand signs and used the jutsu Hibashiri – Running Fire to see how fast he could go while running. i need more work im a little rusty.
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Shark Tooth

June jumped down from the branch his was resting on rubbing some sweat off of his forehead." Hey you mind here...oh its just you". This was the first time he had seen his rival since he had joined the anbu. June smirked at Saru softly." Have you improved since the time we last fought and lost to me"? It was true, June always seemed to lose his calm nature when it came time to be around Saru, the man was his major rival since they ninja academy kids.
Mood: Determined/calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP:10
TP: 1808

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 pm

AP: 0

Saru
Kamono

Saru had a suprised look on his face. " well well well look who it is " seeing june put a big smile on his face. Its been a long time since i've seen you. And that last time you beat me you know that you got lucky. So why don't you say we settle the score here and now I have gotten stronger since i joined the anbu
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Grounds 1   Training Grounds 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds 1
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next