Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D - Landscaping: Weeds are the worst!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shmee
Academy Student
Academy Student
Shmee

D - Landscaping: Weeds are the worst! Empty
PostSubject: D - Landscaping: Weeds are the worst!   D - Landscaping: Weeds are the worst! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Hiretsuna Nōmin

"..But I don't understand, Sensei. What revelence is there with assisting people with their gardening? How does that help one become a good ninja?" Hiretsuna asked as her and Akio headed towards their destination. Akio had assigned a mission to Hiretsuna, which involved her getting rid of a few weeds for an elderly woman.

"It's not exciting Hire, but it is a necessary. If it weren't for tasks like this, our shinobi would be inferior to everyone else", Akio stated.

"Explain".

"Well," Akio started, "For a ninja to truly be a great shinobi, they must first learn to appreciate their home. Otherwise, we're all just missing-nin who haven't yet slashed our forehead protectors", Akio explained as he poked Hiretsuna's headband.

Hiretsuna let her Sensei's words sink in. "Oh", she said. "I understand then, Sensei."

"I'm happy to hear that, Hire", Akio said as they reached the lady's house. "Well then, it looks like we're here."

The lady's house was a small and unnoticable one. The average person probably wouldn't even have payed any attention it, unless they were actually looking for it. In front of the house was elderly woman, probably in her mid-70's, Hire infered. She looked like your average senior citezen in Kirikagure, short, fragile and gray hair. Akio approached the lady, "Good evening, Maya-Sama, we're here to tend to your weed problem".

The lady looked up, "Akio! Is that you? Come here let me get a good look at you", she said all of this ofcourse, to a tree. "You've gotten so big, and this must be your student", she said referring to a rather large rock next to the tree.

"Umm, Maya-Sama, we're over here", Akio said akwardly. He understood that she was aging with each day.

"Oh yes, ofcourse", she said as turned to Akio and Hiretsuna. "My my, you guys look like strong shinobi", she said in her elderly voice. "So this is Hiretsuka".

"Umm, that's Hiretsuna, Maya-Sama", Akio corrected.

"Hiretsuja?"

"-Suna"

"Who-a?"

Akio sighed, "Nevermind, Maya-Sama".

Hiretsuna giggled at the back and forth by her Sensei and this elderly woman. She seemed nice, a tad senile, but nice.

"Well", Akio said, "I'll let Hire, take it from here". He turned to Hiretsuna, "You'll be good, right?" She nodded and he turned back to Maya, "Okay, Maya-Sama, I'll be going now. It was nice seeing you again". She then gave him hug and the he left.

Hire looked at the woman, "So, something about weeds?"

The woman who had seemed to have drifted away from reality then snapped back and turned to Hiretsuna. "Why yes, dear, I have the most dreadful gardening problem. These pesky weeds won't seem to go and it's affecting my crops", she said to Hiretsuna.

"I see, well I'll take care of them for you", Hire told her.

"Oh thank you dear", Maya said as she sat back down on her front poarch.

Hire looked at the gardening, there were a few weeds, but nothing she couldn't handle. "Alright, let's see", she said as she withdrew a kunai and begun extracting the weeds. It wasn't the ideal tool, but it was all she had so she made it work. Hire actaully wasn't new to gardening, she had gardened a little before with her parents, and later with her ex "comrades".

She would cut the weed out at the root and then toss it aside. After she would repair the soil and repeat the process. After about 30 minutes or so, Hire had finished her task. She properly disposed of the weeds and then went back to Lady Maya.

"Maya-Sama I- ", she was interupted by the sound of snoring. Maya had fallen asleep. Hiretsuna chuckled. "I'll just let you rest then", she said as she got ready to depart. Hiretsuna had completed her task and now she was headed to go tell Akio.

Akio Kenshin
Mood: Excited
Condition: Healthy
AP: 4/10
TP: 1,256
Stm: 2 • Spd: 2 • Str: 1 • Int: 3 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 1
Stm: 3 • Spd: 3 • Str: 3 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 1
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down