Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Haruto Chunin Exams

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Haruto Chunin Exams   Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 Konoha

The time had finally arrived for the chunin exams. The students of the Late Haruto had been training for months prior to the exams preparing themselves for the upcoming events. The team finds themselves waiting for the first exam to begin in a rather large room with the other participants in the same boat. The exam is broken into three maybe four parts if their were still to many participants at the end of the second exam. The first exam consist of intelligence gathering. All of the participants are given a test were they must pass to advance on to the second part of the exam, the survival section which will be explained in more detail later on.

Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU8Ynz_PDeAolazCJ5Ax-xTJku9Xp6Y2rqwzNJ-8dTH_aJtZhqyA
" Alright you kids, line up to receive a number, this number will determine were you are to be seated to take on your first test".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team Haruto Chunin Exams   Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 am

Saruno Satoshi

saruno grinned in pain with blood coming out of his shoulder. "ouch so he noticed the wound and made it worse. looks like im going to have to really think on the one. saruno quickly threw two kunai at the warrior and as he dodged saruno quicjly escaped under a boulder. as he was under the builder he did a hand sign and then came back out facing the warrior. "arre you ready for this" saruno went running after him and tried punching but the warrior quickly sliced him with the axe. "i gotchu you little sqirt your finished. but before he could finsh what he was saying a Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique hit him square in the back. "but what happen i though i got you how. "saruno was huffing "when i was behind the boulder it was a shadow clone that came out an when you were distracted by that i snuck behind and hit you snd now your finished. "you are now free to go to the next stage.

saruno ran through the doors quickly seeing a huge battle stadium. "wow look at this place its huge."he then looked around and saw other already there glaring at him. "so this is the rest of the competition looks tough but nothing i can't handle. "i'll be ready for anything and everything this next challenge has to offer.

Mood:bored
Condition: healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 13
TP: 2672

[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team Haruto Chunin Exams   Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 am

Saruno Satoshi

the new proctor waited about 20 minutes before starting the next stage of the chunnin exams. the proctor yelled "attention everybody congragulations by making it here to stage 3. the next stage will be 1 on 1 fighting either you die or you give up. Now everybody look up at that board up there. they will determine who will fight randomly selected now everybody get ready you can be called on at anytime." 2 matches had passed one kid died and another gave up. "now everybody look as the names will be selected now." the names we Saruno Satoshi vs Tenji Yashumo

[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team Haruto Chunin Exams   Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:27 am

Saruno Satoshi

Saruno's heart started pumping faster and faster getting nervous. "wow now its my turn" Saruno jumped down onto the arena where he was to fight the other ninja Tenji. Tenji said "kid give up now you stand no chance at the level that i am at i'll crush you.'' "don't get to cocky kid or it will haunt you later because there is no way i am loosing to someone like you." the proctor then said okay began whenver you guys are ready" Saruno took his stance and did hand signs " Fire Dragon Flame Bullet" and 5 bullets of fire went after tenji. "your going to have to do better then that if your going to have a chance against me. "tenji dodged the bullets but got burned by one on his leg "ah he got me but its not going to slow me down" he then peformed hand signs 'now take this Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere" towards Saruno as saruno tried dodging he succeeded but got minnie cuts. "SO this guy really is good but i should take advantage of the burn on his leg' saruno peformed more hand signs and used Fire Dragon Flame Projectile and 3 came at tenji. "not this again you never learn do you" tenji then dodged the flames but after dodging them 3 kunais came coming back around not giving tenji any time to evade all 3 stabbing him in the burn spot and blood splurted out. tenji screamed in pain" ah but how why" "hm the kunais were hidden in the flames i expected you to dodge them and think nothing will happen. and they came back around because before i released them i put wire on them to control them"

"so you are pretty good but im not finished yet" Tenji pulled the 3 kunais out and used the jutsu Poison Mist "now its time i get serious prepare to die!" "what is this is it poison" as Saruno started coughing and his body getting heavier and harder to move. "the poison is also thick this gives me an idea but i have to do it quickly before its to late." saruno did a hand sign covering his mouth. tenji tried coming at saruno but his leg was to injured "darn i can barely move and i don't have that much chakra" the fog cleared as he was uot of chakra and as tenji looked he saw saruno on the ground not moving. "hm i knew he couldn't take it" he then looked at the proctor but just as he was about to call the match tenji got stabbed with a kunai. "ah but how your on the ground" Saruno pulled the kunai out of kunai. "do i have to explain again well since the mist is so thick you couldn'y see me create a shadow clone so i snuck behind you knowing you won't be aware of anything from me because your cockyness i created the shadow clone to make you think i was down the came for the kill" the proctor then called the match. but then saruno fell because the poison "ah i can't move" the doctors came out and took both the fighters to the room. 'saruno wins and if we get him better can fight in the next round as well" even though saruno was in pain he still had a smile on his face 'i won"

[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team Haruto Chunin Exams   Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 am

Saruno Satoshi

it was about 1 hour since the first rounds of the 3rd stage was finished and saruno was fully healed of his poison and was going to be able to fight in the second round. "yes im ready for my next fight i, still pumped after my first fight." Saruno looked at the remainding genin left 'wow they all look tough and strong but i can take them. once again the proctor got everybody's attention. "listen up everybody the second round of the 3rd stage is about to start once again please look up at the board to see if and who you will be fighting. everybody then looked up at the screen for about 5 seconds waiting for it to stop and the two names were....Saruno satoshi vs Heia Yokashi. Saruno looked over to him "what! that was one of my good friends in the academy before we graduated i don't know if i can fight him." Heia then looked over to Saruno "well buddy looks like were going to have to fight lets make sure its a good one no holding back go all out." as they both walked down to the arena saruno's heart was pumping faster and faster "i don't know if i can do this what if im not strong enough? no i have to beleive that i can win no matter what." the proctor then yelled 'you may begin when ready" saruno went charging at Heia for hand to hand combat. they were equal striking each other blow for blow when finally both punched each other in the jaw forcing them to go flying back. As saruno got up he said "so he hasn't lost a step and our taijutsu is pretty much equal so i'll have to come at a diffrent approach" Saruno did hand signs and used the jutsu Fire Dragon Flame Bullet at Heia. Heai then used the jutsu Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere. There were 4 bullets of fire and 4 wind spheres all colliding with each other creating an explosion. after the smoke cleared up there were 5 of saruno's shadow clones sourrounding heia

[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team Haruto Chunin Exams   Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 am

Saruno Satoshi

saruno smiled now how are you going to get away from this" Heia said
"same old tricks you never change saruno" the clones all came at heia but heia took them all on leaving saruno and him left. " heia then pulled out a kunai and ran after saruno and struck at him. saruno ducked and had an opening while he did he used the jutsu exploding flame shot right in the stomach of heia and he went flying with a round hole in his shirt and burned. "looks like a got you heia are you finished yet." "im far from finished"as he said smirking. heia then did hand signs and used Infinite Dust Great Breakthrough right at saruno and a huge wind attack sent saruno flying. "ahhh what in the world is that its huge." heia then said "now im getting serious" and started sending multiple attacks after saruno. saruno said "shadow clone jutsu and they took the attacks. "saruno and heia were both huffing "you know this has to end soon don't you agree" "yea i agree as well so lets go" they both came running for each other trading punches and kicks and cutting each other with kunais. as they both went back and made space "its time to end this saruno. did hand signs and yelled out Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique and heia yelled out Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere and both of the moves collided with both of them holding it. "i will not loose no matter what!!." then a huge explosion happen and there was smoke and as the smoke cleared both of them were on the ground. "i gotta get up" but saruno and heia did not have the streghtn to get up. "the proctor then announced "the match is a draw"

[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Team Haruto Chunin Exams   Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:16 am

Saruno Satoshi

As saruno sat down he said to himself "looks like im out hmph so i still have a long way to go. but even though i lost im still proud of myself i fought hard and strong" saruno then saw heia walk past him "hey heia that was a great fight im looking foward to fighting again but next time im going to win. "don't worry we will and you can count on me winning" heia then walked away smiling as saruno was awaiting to see if he was to become a chunin yet.

[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Haruto Chunin Exams   Team Haruto Chunin Exams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Haruto Chunin Exams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2