Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cathedral of the Shounin

Go down 
+5
Tret16
Novaix
Mahiko
Kenji
Nyrax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

A long ago abandoned cathedral that now rests in a no man's land. Most worshipers have long since abandoned this location, leaving only the truly faithful to wander its halls. As the main door is opened you see a long chapel-like room, with pews and chairs adorning the sides of the room. At the end of the room is a pulpit, where priests and clergy used to make their announcements to the believers. The entire building is lined with cobwebs, dark markings, half lit candles that give the dimmest glow, and ancient books and scrolls. To any who do not believe, walking in gives them nothing but a sense or horror and fear. To those who do believe, it is the warmest of feeling of safety. The second floor is lined with several rooms for those who keep the building alive, The Shounin. Each member has their own room with which they are allowed to customize to their own personal taste. On the final floor though, there is one room for the High Priest to rest and pray, waiting for the message to be sent from his master.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:07 am

((It doesn't seem like the others are coming around much...))
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami waited till everyone was around and gathered in a group. All the Shounin were present, this was good. The mission had been a success, and other than some injuries and fatigue it had gone off without any problems. This was good news. "Yes Kame, I needed to speak to all of you on behalf of myself and The Beloved", Itami began. "I can feel that he is overjoyed with the progress that we have made, he couldn't be more pleased right now. And for myself, I am merely glad to see that you all returned home safely", he said with a genuine smile. "I would have been very sad had any of you not returned"

Itami took a slow breath. "Now I must once again call upon all of you for your support and strength in our Journey", he said as he glanced upstairs for a moment. "We have the nine hosts as planned, and we must not hesitate with our next step...........the procuring of all the Bijuu from their vessels", Itami continued as he looked to each member. "They are all held in one location, constantly being watched by squads from each village, guaranteeing that no village would try to take them from one another. However, they do not suspect an unknown party to get invovled. After all, very few know of their location. Come tomorrow, I will lead you there myself, where we will take the bijuu and bring them here", he said. He said nothing for a few moments, waiting to see if anyone was going to speak or ask any questions about the plan.
Mood: Pensive
Condition: Recovering
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 10,892
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Miyako Akiyama

"And we will all follow you," Aki assured him, getting down on one knee and bowing her head. He was their leader, the one who would bring them to their ultimate goal, the one who would bring them to their god. "We are yours to command and serve, and we will take the bijuu from their prisons, and use their power to give life unto our god so that he may save us from what this wretched world has become. May we find success and victory tomorrow, Itami-san."
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0/100
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Karasu

Karusa could be seen in the back of the pack, arms crossed and eyes gently closed, he was still a little tired from his long period of rest he so enjoyed. So their all held in one location huh, that would make for a chaotic battle field for us." I would recommend we send a scouting party consisting of two ninja so we could have a good overview of the terrain of the location and the number of ninja guarding the most treasured gifts we so desire". His body positioned had now changed, his arms no longer crossed and fully awake looking to Itami seriously .
Mood: Calm
Condition: Good
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 3
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:59 pm

(i believe that it's Douza's turn. right?)
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:10 am

Yamanaka Coola

Coola’s hand sprung up quickly from her unchanging position, not waiting to be called on before speaking up. She just wanted to make sure that no one else was going to try to talk over top of her.

“I’d like to ask what makes you think that the area containing the most dangerous weapons of mass destruction known to all mankind will be accessible to our small band of misfits, even if we’re at our best. On top of that, is there any guarantee that these tailed beast hosts will be at all useful? I can’t imagine they’ll be hugging us with gratitude for jamming ticking time bombs into their bellies. Am I way off track here? Does anyone else not really like this plan?”

Coola glanced around slowly, seeking any sort of backup to her idea that this was probably suicide.
Mood: All and Nothing
Condition: Exhausted
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 1
TP: 2061

Last edited by Douza on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 am

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame was about to step forward untill he saw Coola raise her hand and speak up. Kame stopped himself from stepping forward nd waitted for her to finish... Kame had a vague idea on what Itami had planned for the young ones... There was alway's was to control peoples thought and action, as long as you knew the correct Genjutsu... He waitted for Itami to answer her question before he stepped forward and began to ask his own." I also have one question... I would like to get the information before heading out so that were not too anxious on the information... What exactly do the vessels containing the Bijuu look like. Are they contained inside a several vases or are they sealed in sealing tags..." Kame asked curiously. He never liked goin on a mission without the full details afterall. The more he knew right away, the better his own survival...
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: Gale palm
AP:0 ; TP:2 614

Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:39 am

((Skip me, busy with RL crap and Hitomi wouldn't have anything to really say anyway))
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:26 am

Chishio Itami

Aki of course spoke first, showing her faith in Itami as a leader by praising the plan and going with it at full heart. He was jealous, such strong faith was hard to find, hard to grow, hard to keep alive. The Beloved truly had guided her on her path to enlightenment. She, like all the others was going to make her name in the history of the world. It would be glorious.

Of course, almost immediately afterwards, Coola raised up her hand and spoke. Now that wasn't the kind of question that Itami had suspected. Coola had shown up and practically weeped at finally finding where she was meant to be. For her to doubt the plan had caught Itami off guard, but it didn't throw him off track. "Coola, if you are truly connected to the spirits as I know you are, than they will confirm for you that this is the plan that the Beloved has approved", he said calmly. "Also, the village patrols there are suspecting attacks from one another. The idea of a third party becoming involved has never crossed their minds", he said as he stared right at her. It wasn't anger in his gaze, it was calm. Despite her question that clearly challenged his role as leader, he held no hostility towards her for it.

At last he turned towards Kame. "Vases, created from the chakra of a hundred men supposedly. The chakra barriers carved into the cases makes it impossible for any of the bijuu to free themselves. It takes several hands to take care of that. Several POWERFUL hands", he said with a smile. He was referring to all the Shounin of course.
TP: 11,174
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:51 am

((meh...just skip me for now. I'm exhausted and I can't think of anything to add))
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:08 am

Yamanaka Coola

The answer that she was given seemed flimsy at best, but seeking some backup she found absolutely none. Apparently everyone here was such a blind follower that they couldn't see this as a suicide mission. Whatever.

Coola sighed and laid back again to observe and not interrupt. She'd go along with what she saw as an insane plan since her spiritual tormentors seemed to want it so badly, however if things went south she'd be the first to drop everything and book it the hell on out of there. A life of peaceful fortune telling amidst angry spirits was much better than dying a warrior's death and becoming one.
Mood: All and Nothing
Condition: Exhausted
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 1
TP: 2170

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Oizumi Kamedenbou

Kame nodded as he got his answer... Now that he knew the details, he was ready to head out. He looked over to each member of the group and wondred if it would be an easy job for them all. these were the bijuu afterall, security would be rather tight and they were also fewer in number then the security detal would be. hopefully there distrust for one another was very strong.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: Gale palm
AP:0 ; TP:2 614

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Chishio Itami

Itami was silent for several moments. Nobody spoke up about anything, so either everyone was satisfied or they were terrified about the mission at hand. "As The Beloved as my witness, I promise to all of you that before any of you are even harmed that my death will come first. I will not allow my fellow brethren to be harmed by this mission. We will succeed, and we will ALL come home", he said as he looked at every single one of them directly. The look in his eyes were serious enough, but the next few days would show if promises stayed true.

"If that is all.......than let us depart from one another. Let us rest on this night, and pray for our safe return. Pray not that your burdens may be easy.......but that you may receive strength to lift them and bare them", Itami said as he gave a small bow. He turned and began to walk to him room. He, like the rest of them, needed to rest and pray for their journey tomorrow.
TP: 11,351
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:02 am

((If I don't get a post from someone within the next two days, I'm going to jump to the new thread))
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:09 am

((Might be best to do that anyway...))
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 pm

((Wasn't really sure what else to post with nothing to really go on XD))
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:15 pm

(so when are you jumping to the new thread?)
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:14 pm

(later today or tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathedral of the Shounin   Cathedral of the Shounin - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cathedral of the Shounin
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8