Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Cherry Blossom Park Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:08 pm

A beautiful, scenic park full of blooming sakura trees. There is a large pond full of ducks and koi fish, several benches and many hills to sit on and watch the sunset.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Ginger
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Maya lead Kenji to the cherry blossom park after their dinner in hopes of connecting with one another, the area had been newly renovated with many new plants making their first showing every night and day. Her arm slowly wrapped around Kenji's arm in hopes to really make the mood special. " I hate to say it, but we missed the sun set and the sun rise is not until the early morning but this place is just as fascinating and beautiful at any time of the day or night . Maya waited for Kenji to direct her seeing thats how she imagined it would be in her dreams.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Good
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control:1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji allowed Maya's arm to wrap around his own, rather enjoying the show of affection. He saw no reason to pull his arm away, either. After all, they were on a date, so it was only natural. He even moved a little bit closer to her as they walked through the park. The sun had sunk low over the sky, bringing with it the darkness of night, but the sakura trees were still just as beautiful. "Hmm, I bet the sunset would have looked wonderful from here," he said, gazing around. "But it's alright, we can always see it another time. There's still plenty to enjoy here, from what I can see."

On that note, he began to slowly walk down the path, through the park, still holding onto Maya's arm. A cool breeze whipped around then, blowing a few stray strands of hair in his face. He brushed them back. Glancing at one of the sakura trees, he thought to himself for a moment, then reached up and plucked one of the cherry blossom flowers from the branch. He took the flower and stuck it in Maya's hair, just above her left ear, and smiled. "I think that looks pretty nice," he said, chuckling.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: N/A

Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Maya smiled brightly softly moving her hair from out if her face." gezz Kenji, you sure do know how to make a girl feel really special." Maya began to become warm on the inside still reliving Kenji's words, we can always see it another time. This meant Kenji wanted to see more of and they both knew Maya would love to see more of Kenji. This is one of the best nights she had in a long time. " I'm really enjoying my self here with you Kenji". Maya looked to a pond to see happy Koi fish dancing in the water.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji smiled back at Maya as she took time to watch the koi fish swimming in the pond. She looked so very happy, and it made Kenji happy to know he was the one making her so happy. "I'm having a wonderful time as well," he said, walking closer to the pond so he could reach the water's edge. Leaning over, he extended a hand and ran his fingers through the water in slow circles. The koi fish started swimming around his fingers and nibbling at them. "And I'm glad you're enjoying our date as much as I am."

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:24 pm

((*pokes thread with a stick*))
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Maya looked for a second at the Koi fish nibbling at Kenji then moved up to his face grinning. I better show that I have interest in seeing him after tonight." So does the life of the Mizukage ever get lonely or is your ninja adventures that exciting". Maya said in a playful tone giggling at her self and thinking about Kenji might say in response to her question.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:30 pm

Kenji Hirohata

Kenji laughed a little at the question and gently pulled his hand back from the water. Turning to look at Maya, he responded, "Well, to be honest I don't really ever get to see a lot of action. I just delegate, and fill out paperwork. Really, it's rather dull as far as jobs go. Not the position you should look for if you want to be out in the field. But I do it because it's the best way I can serve the village. I know the ins and outs of the job; my sister taught me, after all. As far as it ever getting lonely, though, well, I guess that depends on what you mean. I see a lot of people, give a lot of people orders, have a lot of meetings. There's plenty of comings and goings in the office, but I suppose it does lack that certain atmosphere one gets when working with a team on a daily basis, really getting to know them, making good friends... things like that."

Back to top Go down
Ginger
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Maya gave off a fake smile nodding her slightly. "Oh I get what you mean"Kenji gave her the reaction she wasn't really looking for, she would have to be straight to the point if she wanted to get her message across but thats not really her thing so it would be really interesting interaction." The job of being the village Mizukage isn't for me, I love making friends and going out to the field, the rush of it all you know".

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Kenji Hirohata

"Can't say I don't miss all that a little bit," Kenji said with a small smile. "But I like the job I have now. Being the Mizukage may not be the most thrilling job, but it is fulfilling for sure." Taking in a deep breath, he stood straight and stretched out his back momentarily. He then stepped a little closer to Maya as a cool breeze chilled through his clothing. "It is a beautiful night..." Gazing up at the bright moon, his voice trailed off, followed by a soft breath.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom Park   Cherry Blossom Park Empty

Back to top Go down