Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage Building

Go down 
+2
Raijoku
Tret16
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Hokage Building - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hokage Building - Page 2 Hokage_residence

This is where the Hokage spends most of his time and efforts. Wheather it's too overlook the beautiful village or to do paper work. This is also the place where all the shinobi go to get there missions and get orders from the Hokage. At the top of the building is a platform where the Hokage has been known to hold importent gathering of the top shionbi of the village.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu sighed as he heard the answer that she gave... Once again, it wasn't something that she came up with on her own. It was something her parents had told her... Joukyuu clearly had to prove a point to this girl. He pulled out a kunai from his pouch and placed it on the table infront of Nuri. He sat back down and crossed his arms." Fine, if you want me to be your sensei, then you must do one thing, and one thing only..." Joukyuu stated and then paused to let Nuri dwell on what it could be." Kill you companion there with that kunai. Only then will i train you." Joukyuu stated. He knew that the girl should have some type of hisitation, but only durring this time will he see what she really thought and felt about those words that she just spoke...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 0
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Nuri

Nuri blinked neveouly looking at the hokage and then to the kunia and then finally at her companion." But if I killed him, one half of my power would be gone forever greatly reducing my ability to defend the village lord Hokage? Chirco looked puzzled at the hokage twitching his nose.
Chirco
Mood: Excited
Condition: Healthy
Stm: 2 • Spd: 4 • Str: 3 • Int: 1 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
Stm: 1 • Spd: 5 • Str: 3 • Int: 3 • CC: 1
Ninjutsu: 1 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
Mood: Bored

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

"Are you saying that you wouldn't do anything for this village... You just said it yourself. You would do any immoral act if it meant the safety of the village... I am asking you to killed your partner there... It's an order from your Hokage, now do it..." Joukyuu stated, sounding like he's giving her a strict order. Her first assignment so to speak... Joukyuu didn't blink once to show how serious he was about this order. Would she do it, or would she throw away her words that she sounded so confident about... The words that someone else came up with, not herself...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Nuri

Nuri frowned bowing her head down in embarsment." I guess I 'm not worthy of studying under you after all. She sprang her head up with new profound energy." Lord Hokage I still respect you any way".
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu smiled slightly as she couldn't do it and began to make her way to the door... Nuri would soon see the kunai that was laying on the table was now wizzing by her head and striking the groove between the door and wall, making it no longer possible to open it." I hate when people don't mean what they say, and most of all i hate when they just copy others words and have nothing of there own to say... To be a good shinobi you need to make your own choices, your own convictions... Nothing else..." Joukyuu preeched as he stood up from his seat and walked over to Nuri. He grabbed chirco from her arms and held him softly..." A shinobi also know's that morals are one thing that you can't forget to keep. Without them, we turn into savages. The fact that you couldn't killed this little guy means that you still have a heart, and morals that you keep strong... Don't let what others tell you be what you are... Your your own person, your own mind. Just because your parents choose to live there lives like they do doesn't mean you have too..| Joukyuu said as he then handed Chirco back to Nuri after petting him for a few moments... He then reached for his Kunai and pulled it out of the groove." Now, what is it that YOU want..." Joukyuu asked one last time, wondering how she would answer that question once again... Would her answer change, or would her answer stay the same...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Nuri

Nuri took back Chirco from the hokage patting him on his head twice. When asked the question, Nuri gulped not wanting to make a fool of her self but the truth the truth." I wish to train under you lord hokage so that I can become strong like you." She quickly closed her eyes expecting to get denied one more. I spoke the truth and can only hope he accepts me as his student.
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu stood there silently for a moment as he stared at the girl with her eyes closed. The girl lacked passion but it was at least the trueth..." Well, it's a rather bland reason but at least it's your own words." Joukyuu replied as he placed his hand on her shoulder." I guess i can take you on as a student..." Joukyuu stated as he gripped her shoulder tightly and then swung her around twice and tossed her through the door, shattering it into peace and sending her flying right infront of the secretary's desk, causing her hair to wave through the wind..." Your first lesson is to boost up your endurance... Let's see how long you can take an ass kicking..." Joukyuu yelled with a big smiled on his face and flexing one arm and roling up his sleeve at the same time...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Nuri
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Nuri

Nuri smiled when the Hokage decided to take her on as his student. She looked to Chirco, still sporting the same emotionless look on his face, Nuri noticed someting was off when the Hokage suddnely started to apply more pressure on her shoulder. It didn't suprise Nuri that the hokage flong across the room and onto the secretarys desk seeing the applyed pressure on her shoulder. Nuri nooded moving her left leg back bending her knees taking her on clans tijutsu form clawing her hands.
Chirco

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Kyuri

"Don't even think about it you two..." The secretary yelled as she stood up and fixed her glasses and then flung her hair out of her face... She then turned to face the Hokage." If you goin to be training, at least have the decency to do it outside in the training grounds... NOT in the Hokage building where you can destroy importent documents..." Kyuri scolded as she let off a killing intent into the room. Showing that she would not stand for this lack of responsibility...
Level:
Secretary
Stamina:
?
Speed:
?
Strength:
?
Intelligence:
?
C. Control:
?
Nin:
?
Tai:
?
Gen:
?
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu lowered his head like a puppy in trouble as he heard the yelling voice of Kyuri..." Ok ok, i'm sorry..." Joukyuu replied right away. He turned to Nuri and smiled..." Maybe we should take this to the training ground. I'll meet you there once i clean up here..." Joukyuu stated as he waved her off to get a move on and get ready for her training to begin...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:14 pm

A messenger arrived at the front desk, with a stack of papers and approached the secretary. "Ma'am," he greeted, giving her a nod. he placed the papers in front of her. "Seems that kid Shouta passed the chuunin exams. As per the arrangement he made with the village a while ago, he's decided to go wander into the world on his own... well, not quite on his own. Seems his teammate has become joined to him at the hip. You know the one, right? The failure nin Douza. Failed the exams 4 times and only just passed this time because they were sick of seeing her there. She wants to leave with him. I thought it would be in the best interest of every party involved to inform you... and to allow her to leave. She's not anything the village wold miss, trust me. Would you or the Hokage like to sign off on the waivers?"
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Kyuri

Kyuri looked up as a messenger approached her desk. As the man dropped papers infront of her she reached out and looked at them as the man spoke about who it was about." Hmm, I remember there being something said about Hayashi leaving, but i wasn't aware that he had made a companion..." Kyuri stated as she went through the papers... As she saw the name "Douza" She thought for a moment..." I do remember that name a little, if i'm not mistaken we weren't expecting her to pass this time either..." Kyuri thought a bit longer and then came to a decision..." Alright, i'v made up my mind. Go and retrieve Hayashi and the Akimichi and i'll send a bird to retrieve Joukyuu..." Kyuri ordered as she got up and walked toward the bird cage and sent one out as soon as possible.
Level:
Secretary
Stamina:
?
Speed:
?
Strength:
?
Intelligence:
?
C. Control:
?
Nin:
?
Tai:
?
Gen:
?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta grumbled as he was dragged into the office. This deal had already been struck ages ago, why did he have to come in and talk about it again? The only thing that was this was accomplishing was delaying his departure. He had no ties to this village anymore and certainly didn't want to stay here... that's the whole reason he wanted to leave in the first place. ever since he was a kid, he felt like he didn't belong here. But there were so many rules in this place. In order to leave, he had to be a shinobi, and he had to pass the exams. What kind of sense did that make? Well, whatever, hopefully this wouldn't take long. "Okay, I'm here... can we get this over with?"
Mood: Calm
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10
TP: 1000

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Before Kyuri could go off on the kid who just walked in for talking like an ignorant prick, Joukyuu walked in right behind him and placed his hand on Shouta's shoulder..." That's not a problem Shouta. We'll get this over with as quickly as possible..." Joukyuu said with a smile and then looked over at Kyuri." Don't worry, i got it rom here Kyuiri-san." Joukyuu then proceeded to walk in to his office while keeping ahold of Shouta's shoulder, guiding him in to the office... As the door shut behind them, Joukyuu let go of Shouta's shoulder and went over to the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of his favorite beverage. A little Rum alway's made these meetings go a lot smoother... At least for him anyways. He then sat down and poored himself a drink and noticed the two files on his desk that had been left there by Kyuri..." Ah, she alway's takes such good care of me..." He said with a smile and then looked at the names on the folders..." Alright so this one is your huh Shouta?..." He then looked at the other folder that had Akimichi Douza's name on it..." Hm, who is this?" Joukyuu asked as he opened up her file and wen't over it carefully..." I see... Interesting... Oh that doesn't look good..." After a few more minutes of reading he then closed the folder and placed it on the desk... He grabbed his glass and took a sip before looking at Shouta in the eyes..." I know your probably not happy about being here. But as much as you may think this is about you, it's not..." Joukyuu indicated as he placed his glass back down on his desk.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 836
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Hayashi Shouta

"Let me guess... it's about the girl that's gone and joined herself to me at the hip? Yeah... figured," he said with a long sigh. "You know she didn't come here right now because she was busy taking on an all you can eat buffet? I don't know what I did to end up with her, but she's absolutely insisting that she leave with me... I can't get her to think otherwise."

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu nodded his head as he listened to the young man say what he thought..." Well i can see why she won't let you go..." Joukyuu explained." She's failed the Chuunin exams numerous times and has put in several requests to leave the village. She couldn't do so however because she was only a Genin." Joukyuu stated as he pushed her file towards Shouta." Look at the last two pages... You will see that she hadn't even come close to passing her last two attempts at the chuunin exams yet on her last time, the time with you, she passed... Your her crutch. You give her confidence too no less..." Joukyuu indicated as he grabbed the folder from Shouta after he finished reading what Joukyuu had just said..." Which is why i can't allow her to leave the village on her own... You however, we have no problem letting you leave as per our agreement..." Joukyuu said before grabbing his glasses again and taking a sip of his beverage.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta lifted his eyebrows. "Oh, so problem solved then? You can just tell her she can't leave, and I can be on my merry way. Everybody wins." Well, everyone except Douza, maybe... but then again she was quite off her rocker half the time, so he figured she'd be fine. This whole needing to leave with him thing was just a phase, he was sure of it. "So, can I sign somewhere and make this official now, or what?"

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu's eyes narrowed as he heard Shouta's response to the matter at hand... Was he seriously not too concerned with his new teamates feelings? was he goin to leave her in the village even though he knew she didn't want to stay? Joukyuu didn't typically like people who abandoned others so that they could gain what they wanted for themselves... Perhaps it was a bluff... If that was the case, then Joukyuu could play the bluff game even better..." Not a problem then! And don't worry, i'll tell her that she can't leave and that i had discussed it with you prior to making the decision..." Joukyuu stated with a smile and then got up from his seat and walked over to the cabinet on the wall. He opened the cabinet and reached in for a book. He walked back and placed it on the desk right infront of Shouta. As he opened the book, he could see countless names written inside. All of which were names of those who became wandering nins and missing nins... Joukyuu placed his finger on a specific line." Here, i have already written out all your current information from when we discussed your departure, all you need to do now is sign here, and your a free agent so to speak..." Joukyuu explained as he kept his smile.
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Hayashi Shouta

"Woah, hey hey now, wait a minute, wait a minute...." Shouta protested, blinking at the man. "You don't have to do and tell her that you, you know... discussed it with me. She doesn't need to know I talked to you about it... I mean, that's not really that important... is it?" He had a bad enough time dealing with her when she liked him, he couldn't imagine trying to deal with him if she hated him for keeping her from leaving. "But, uh... just out of curiosity, why does she want to leave the village so badly? It's not just because she thinks I'm her newest plaything?"

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu leaned back in his chair as he began to explain." Well i'm not goin to lie for someone else, and she goin to want to know why she can't leave. Even though the main reason is because we don't think that she will be able to take care of herself while out there on her own. If she were to get capture, which is very likely due to her skills and temper. She could give out a lot of information if she were placed under a genjutsu. We simply can't take that risk..." Joukyuu explained before hearing Shouta's next question..." Well we don't know why she wants to leave so bad... All we know is that she put in several requests to leave the village since she graduated. She was told that once she past the chuunin exams that she would be concidered to being allowed to leave. But it wasn't like our arrangement that we made. You showed that you could take care of yourself, her on the other hand can't do that... She failed the exams because of her lack of abilities to see a scenerio and act accordingly... We didn't expect that she would end up teaming up with someone like you in order to pass the exams. But now that you have done so, you basically became her cheat code to the Chuunin exams... Even though she passed, she didn't really learn anything new from the last time she failed... You get what i mean?.." Joukyuu asked curiously, wondering if he infact knew what he was getting at...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Hayashi Shouta

"Um...I guess...?" Shouta remarked, scratching his head. he still wasn't exactly sure what the Hokage meant, but from what he was gathering, this had been something Douza had been looking forward to for quite some time... she probably had all her bags packed and ready to go. "So, whatever the reason then, what you're saying is that this is something she's been looking forward to for... well, a long time..." Which meant that him preventing her from leaving would crush her spirits into tiny, bite sized pieces. "But you said yourself that you didn't want her leaving because of her skill... or lack thereof. So what's that got to do with me then?"

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

Joukyuu smile and crossed his arms..." Well, seeing as you helped her pass the Chuunin exams and put us in this ackwards situation, how about you become her bodyguard?..." Joukyuu mentioned. He then leaned forward and placed his elbows on the desk and then raide his finger up." Now i know what your thinking, your thinking that it's not your responsibility to be someones babysitter right? Well seeing how your the one that put us in this predicument was you, you just volunteered for the job..." Joukyuu said with a smile..." The only way we will let her leave is if she sticks with you. But we can't just allow it to end here, since you can alway's just seperate once you leave... So i'm gunna have you send a Konoha messenger bird once a month using this..." Joukyuu then reached in his desk and pulled out a scroll and placed it infront of Shouta." All you will need to do is open that scroll, there's a seal written on it that will allow you to summon a bird from Konoha once you channel your chakra in to it... I want you to send a message indicating where you been and where your heading. What you have done and what you plan on doing." Joukyuu explained as he leaned back in to his chair once again..." Once we recieve the message, i'll be sending someone to the location that you indicated you were last in and have them investigate wheather you both are together still, and if your not... Then Douza will be classified as a missing nin." Joukyuu ended, making it clear on what would happen if they were to break the agreement...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta headdesked, literally. "Ow..." he muttered, not bothering to lift his head back up. He still hadn't quite figured out what he'd done to deserve this. All he had wanted to do was leave the village nice and quietly, no strings attached. But no, he had to be signed up against his will to take an eccentric girl, who he was pretty sure wanted to molest him in his sleep, along with him. Why why why why why why why? Had he done something to offend fate? Was it trying to demoralize him? "Uh huh.... sure..." he mumbled. Well, this was just...awesome.

Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Kunitoshi Joukyuu

"Alright, so if were in agreement then you can go ahead and sign here, and also under you signature states that you are goin to be Douza's guardian while she is outside the village..." Joukyuu explained as he smiled at Shouta..." Poor kid, already being turned into a parent basically... And i heard this girl is hard to get along with too..." Joukyuu thought to himself as he watched Shouta sign his life away..." I'll leave you to explain to Douza the circumstances then..." Joukyuu finished as he nodded his head slightly to indicate that they were finished with the conversation...
Level:
Kage
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta didn't even look up as he signed his name. he still managed to make it a legible signature, though. "Uh huh, right... a parent... only if a parent's child tries to molest them in their sleep. Anyway... bye..." And with that, he slowly got up out of his seat and trudged off, hands in his pockets and staring at the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Building   Hokage Building - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down