Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ichiraku Ramen stand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Ichiraku Ramen stand Empty
PostSubject: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Ichiraku Ramen stand 617969Ichirakuramen

The Ichiraku stand has been around for generations. It founder taught his family everything there is to know about making top class ramen and has been passed down through generation to generation. This stand is now famous all around konoha and is often alway's busy through out the day.
Back to top Go down
Kojin
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 am

Twenty-First
Head of the Akimichi Clan

Chojo moaned slowly rubbing his belly." Yumm, that was really good meal." Chojo placed the demolished bowl on top of the neat stack of previous bowls he had eaten standing to stretch. Chojo licked his lips slowly reaching for his pocket pulling out the needed amount of Ryo to pay the women. Suddenly, Chojo's stomach started to growl causing him to sit down and pull out a bag of chips beginning to throw down ignoring the awkward expression of the women.
Mood: Joyful
Condition: Hungry
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
yanyan
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 pm

"Good afternoon!"

A young boy walked into the Ichiraku stand, swaying the curtains away as he entered.

"Good afternoon, sir."

He sat down and sighed, proping up his glasses while thinking of what to get from the stand. Closing his eyes, he thought deeply of what he truly desired, what was special for today? What flavour would say "me" the most. The decesion had to come swiftly, for the chef had asked already what he would like for the moment.

Closing his eyes propping his glasses once more, he opened his mouth and the words spilled out, words of what he truly wanted. "I'll have the usual."

The usual, yes the usual. For the boy had frequent this place usually, he was probably just a character in the background that would pass by often and only felt like describing himself today. For this boy... this young man... will one day be chosen, and find his true hidden potential. And that hidden potential... would be...

"Oh man, I give up. I can't think of anything else after that." Kazuma said quietly to himself and headesked the counter. For the past couple of minutes he was narrating himself to find something interesting about... well himself.

"I really am bland arn't I?" He said and slumped back a little, not slumping too far as for there was no backrest on the stool. "Ah, whatever. Wonder what I'm ganna do for today?"
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Saruno Satoshi

Saruno came walking towards the ramen shop. Finally some food. Saruno sat down looking at the menu telling the man what he wanted to order. Saruno then turned to his left not noticing that he was sitting beside somebody.

"Hey there i din't see you there my name is Saruno Satoshi whats yours. saruno turned back around quickly noticing that his food was brought to him. "yes finally my food is here and it smells good. time to dig in

Mood:bored
Condition: healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10/10
TP: 2672

Back to top Go down
yanyan
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Kazuma shifted his head in the direction of a sudden newcomer. He abruptly sat down without noticing him, and even said "I didn't notice you". Kazuma then confirmed himself to be officially bland at that moment.

He then notice how quickly the new guy got his ramen, and he got it before him.

Seeing this Kazuma stood up suddenly and pointed at the newcomer, "What the hell? You just came in here a couple of seconds ago and you already got your bowl? And what's up with that last line? You make it sound like you waited ages for it!" Kazuma said, annoyed. He was of course, just being sore about it, after saying that he got his bowl... though he failed to notice it since his full attention was on Saruno anyways.
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:39 pm

Saruno Satoshi

Saruno just stared at the other ninja for about 3 seconds confused. "um did i do something wrong i actually thought that i was being polite by introducing myself."well i guess i'm sorry for getting my bowl first. Saruno then said to himself "wait that din't sound right im apoligizing for something that wasn't my fault. then said aloud wait i shouldn't be apoligizing you should.

Back to top Go down
yanyan
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 pm

After the awkward silence, kazuma's glasses slid down on his nose slightly. "Oh, wha? You introduced yourself sorry I didn't not-" He then suddenly regained his posture of annoyance when he had another reason to be... annoyed. "Eh... Hey! If you introduced yourself then don't turn away and be distracted! It's a damn good thing I didn't say my name then, because you would like 'yes finally my food is here and it smells good. time to dig in' while I'm telling you my name.

He then pointed a shaky finger at Saruno again. "Then you wouldn't hear my name." He then smirked and pushed his glasses up, feeling like a smartass.
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Saruno Satoshi

Saruno got even more angry"well if you din't start yelling at me then for no reason. Then there was another silence for about another 2 seconds. "you know what me and you got of to a bad start and you seem like a pretty cool person. So lets say we start over after he took another soup of his ramen. Then looked back at Kazuma my name is Saruno Satoshi whats yours?

Back to top Go down
yanyan
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Kazuma sat down, took a breath and propped his glasses up with his right hand. He decided to go with what Saruno suggested, he wong the argument after all anyways. He then took his bowl "Saruno Satoshi? Pleased to meet you, my name is Kazuma Toshi. You can refer to me as Kaz for short."

He looked at Saruno and smiled, a bit uneasily. He then took a slurp of his own ramen.
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Saruno Satoshi

"pleased to meet you kaz. Saruno slurped the rest of his ramen. "now that hit the spot" "so kaz by seeing your headband it seems your a ninja. Saruno got done with his ramen. "say when you are done with your food how about we have a little spar. I mean its always good to fight with new people and we can test each other ability's so what do you say?

Back to top Go down
yanyan
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:46 pm

The irking sound of an energetic youth slurpee-finishing-whateveryouwannacallit his own bowl of ramen echoad in Kazuma's ears a bit. Dammit that's annoying. He said in his own mind. Though Kazuma was being a hypocrite thinking like that, besides he was also slurping his own ramen too, though he did his best to be a bit polite... a bit.

Saruno then commented on his headband... which is... non-existant. "Umm." Kazuma's eyebrow twitched a little, he eyed Saruno from the side. "You know... I'm not wearing a head band right now. Just glasses, common, ruffled black hair, blue eyes, some moles which are creepily aligned... I don't think I have a headband. Kazuma took a quick glance at himself. "You know what, I look more like a common villagefolk, i'm just wearing a yellow sweater and some common shinobi pants and sandals. I think I left my headband back at my mom's pastry shop." While Kazuma was talking, he didn't hear Saruno ask him to spar, so he was talking to himself for a bit at that moment.
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 am

Saruno Satoshi

Um did he just not here what i said or did he just ignore me? "oh really well to me you actually do look kind of like a ninja type well i guess that just my opinion. Saruno was just asking himself in his head should i ask him again or should i just leave it alone. Saruno said very loudly. "HEY do you want to have a spar with me just to test out each others ability's. Saying this so loud attracted other peoples attention. "see look what you made me do now there staring at us.

Back to top Go down
yanyan
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 am

((sorry, had some trouble with time management, I'll try to be more active))

Kaz looked around, dumbfounded. He then shot a glare back at Saruno. "What? How the hell is this my fault? Your the one that suddenly shouted to attract attention. You know what, I just wanted to eat ramen quietly today. Your causing me nuisance." Kazuma gripped his head and made a yelp as if one where in some sort of migraine pain.

"You know what, no! I don't want to go have a spar in the training grounds. I'm tired for today." Kazuma sighed and stepped out of the ramen shop. As he slowly walked away, he could hear murmours from the crowd.

"Aw, I thought a brawl was ganna go down."
"Man, havn't seen a spar gone down in ages, and this guy just ruined it."
"This guy's a wuss. Of course the guy with glasses doesn't have any combat potential."
"Yeah know what, the fight would of been one-sided anyways. That kid wouldn't have stand a chance."
"If I could make a bet on four-eyes there, and he somehow won. I would make riches because his odds of losing would of probably been sky-high."

Kazuma stopped in his tracks. He was being made fun off. He turned his head towards Saruno, his expression showing his annoyance was giving off auras of death. "Fine... you want to spar so badly? So badly you have to mock me in this crowd?"

Kazuma turned around, and took of his glasses. He looked at Saruno and sighed. "12pm, Konoha time. We'll settle this mano el mano, in el bano aka training grounds that's not occupied." He waited if Saruno would accept the duel, and also was keeping a watch if he would slap him with a white glove, hence why he took off his glasses. He didn't want to be caught of guard and get knocked out before the spar session began.
Back to top Go down
chazz20
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Saruno Satoshi

After hearing kaz's anwser a big smile came on his face "thats just the answer i wanted to here. "Okay then we will meet at the trainig grounds and we will have a good fair fight. "Saruno thought to himself i hope that this guy is not a pushover i really want a good fight. Saruno looked at all the people watching Wow i get to show my skills to all these people.

((meet at training grounds 2))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen stand   Ichiraku Ramen stand Empty

Back to top Go down