Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A - Take down the Fort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

A - Take down the Fort Empty
PostSubject: A - Take down the Fort   A - Take down the Fort EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:23 am

Name: Take down the Fort
Assigned to: Iwakan and Hissori
Description: An enemy scouting fort has been a problem as of late. Sneak in and take them out so they aren't able to alarm any nearby areas. Stealth will be ideal in this mission.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: A - Take down the Fort   A - Take down the Fort EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Hissori Bikou

Hissori stood with Iwakan as they could see the enemy fort in the distance. Granted they could only make it out barely, but it was well enough to see that there were not any enemy patrols outside of the fort, they were all in various towers or lining the tops of the walls. They'd be looking for an oncoming samurai attack, what they wouldn't be expecting was a shinobi attack. The assassin glanced over at Iwakan. "Do you have a preferred method of entry?", he asked simply. "I'm going to rule the front door out", he said with the tiniest hint of a joking tone in his voice.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
Current AP: 0 Current TP: 3,314
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: A - Take down the Fort   A - Take down the Fort EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Chishio Iwakan

“We need to take out all surveillance before we can assault the main structure. My best bet is that we each pick a tower and scale the far end to work our way down separately. I’d bet we can handle that much on our own and splitting up gives us a better chance of finishing before anyone realizes that something is amiss.”

Iwakan didn’t seem terribly excited about this ordeal, but at least she was pitching in when asked.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0/50
TP: 2331

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: A - Take down the Fort   A - Take down the Fort EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Hissori Bikou

Hissori gave a nod as Iwakan threw her idea forward. "My mind was on the same thing, just make sure that you take everyone out as quietly as possible. It only takes one person hearing a muffled sound to start being on his guard. Hissori pulled his gloves on a little tighter, making sure that they felt the same way that they always did. "I'm going to climb by hand, no chakra. I don't want to risk them having a sensor of any kind", he added before pointing to the far tower. "I got that one, see you inside Iwakan".

Hissori quickly began to run off, moving through the snow at a great speed. The snow fall and his white outfit would help mask his movements.
Level:
Sannin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None