Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Game requests Empty
PostSubject: Game requests   Game requests EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Hey guys... this thread is for people who have or still are playing a good game and want to share it for those who are searching for the next big game to play... I'll start by choosing a game that i beat after less then a week of game play.

that's right. It's Deus ex: human revolution. It's a great game, the gameplay is realistic and also the characters are realistic when it comes to personality and social interaction. You should give it a try and see for yourself... Warning, if your one of the youngins on the site where your parents still care weather your subject to bad language then i wouldn't get it... There is a lot of swearing in the game just like in real life. so don't fucking whine if you get it and get into shit from your parents... lol
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Game requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game requests   Game requests EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:13 am

The game that I'm currently playing is one that won't be for anyone. This is a game that will require you to face your own weakness. Most games you can play through and not die. Well let me tell you this. In this game, you WILL die. And multiple times at that.

Demon's Souls is an action RPG that requires you to take on the mantle of a hero that's trying to save his world from demons. You go around slaying demons, and using their souls in order to increase your own strength. The graphics are beautiful, the bosses are amazing, and it's a perfect 10/10. It's the only game where I felt accomplished through it once I won.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Game requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game requests   Game requests EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:33 pm

I present to the world of NGU.... L.A. Noir! a very awesome game, I enjoyed its game play and great story line for this game.

The all-new Official Trailer #2 for L.A. Noire, a dark crime thriller set amidst the corrupt and violent undercurrents of Hollywood's post-war Golden Age. L.A. Noire tells the story of WWII hero and aspiring young detective, Cole Phelps as he solves cases and climbs the ranks of the LAPD.

Focusing on Cole's experiences working the various desks of the LAPD and attempting to solve a series of potentially linked gruesome murders, today's trailer is comprised completely of in-game footage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game requests   Game requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Game requests
Page 1 of 1