Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer problems...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Computer problems... Empty
PostSubject: Computer problems...   Computer problems... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Hey all, Raijoku here aka Shinigami...

My computer power fan suddenly shutoff thusly ended my computer's power source and shutting it off completely leaving me with nothing to use as a computer till today, sorry for my absences as I have no computer to post and reply with as my computer is still in the shop, I will hopefully have it back around september 5th. I'm terribly sorry everyone, things come up and bad things happen it seems but alas I hope my return is a lot sooner then that!
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Computer problems...   Computer problems... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm

well I think I can get on now once a day thanks to my mom... I will be stopping by her place for the next week or two so she said she'd let me use her computer to access all my internet activity like this, facebook, and my email, so I say hip hip hurray lol.
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Computer problems...   Computer problems... EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:37 pm

But it's way past September 5th. >.>
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Computer problems...   Computer problems... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:20 am

yeah, I can't just walk in take my computer back without paying for its repair bill now can I?
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Computer problems...   Computer problems... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Why take it in for repairs when you can't pay the money to get it back? XD
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Computer problems...   Computer problems... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:53 am

lol meh... a lot of RL crap hit me too sudden and I used drinking as an excuse to run away from the crap, but now I fixed it all and now I don't drink as much anymore as it makes me want to gag for some reason but anyways... I hope to have it back soon(ish)... possible date known unknown sadly but I will let you all know when I get it! anyways back to bed ((yawns))
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Computer problems...   Computer problems... EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Well... Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Computer problems...   Computer problems... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:52 am

yeah I hope so too... I need to pull shit together again to get my life back on track, why I let what happened happen is beyond me, but oh well lesson learned lol.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Computer problems...   Computer problems... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm

well, I got my second job and it seems I got a nice big paycheck so I could get new stuff and get my computer back yay!!! so guess whose back! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer problems...   Computer problems... Empty

Back to top Go down

Computer problems...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: