Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shakuton (Sunagakure)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Shakuton (Sunagakure) Empty
PostSubject: Shakuton (Sunagakure)   Shakuton (Sunagakure) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 pm

heh, I was going to consider making a suna clan anyway, and they're officially suna, ohoho~
Fire+Lightning is obviously a guess, fire+wind could also make sense kinda.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE NO LIFE, HAVE YOU SEEN HOW HARD I IGNORE MY TOPICS :/
Shakutoners are old, so no english names (That and the japanese names have other connotations that aren't too translatable (that and I'm lazy))

Name - Shakuton
History - Centuries ago, Shakuton made Sunagakure one of the most feared hidden villages, and in fact helped contribute in more ways than power - the overuse of shakuton techniques gradually terraformed surrounding areas into more desert during wars, allowing Suna shinobi to gain the advantage. They were among the founders of Sunagakure, yet most of them died out years ago. They're basically the Senju of Sunagakure. Combining Fire and Lightning release, Shakuton jutsu hit hard and fast, but are generally take rather extreme tolls on the user, so they are trained to be maximally efficient, using small well-aimed attacks instead of the destructive waves of some other releases. Even the weaker scorch jutsu cauterise wounds instantly, as opposed to the composite elements requiring great amounts of chakra.
Kekkei Genkai - Scorch Release (Fire+Lightning)
Members - None

Clan Jutsus

Name - Shakuton: Tsukerite
Type - Nin
Rank - C
Element - Scorch
Description - The user molds shakuton chakra into basic weaponry - kunai, shruiken, etcetera. They are rather thin, but very sharp, as well as being extremely hot.

Name - Shakuton: Toukai Tama
Type - Nin
Rank - B
Element - Scorch
Description - The user forms a dense, slow-moving sphere of scorch energy, which cannot go more than a couple of meters from the user. Toukai Tama is usually used for defense or supplementary taijutsu. The sphere causes a lot of damage if it hits, but nothing permanent

Name - Shakuton: Nenshou Nami
Type - Nin
Rank - B
Element - Scorch
Description - This jutsu can be either used from the hand or the mouth, but either way it expels a large amount of senbon-like bolts at the enemy. If the user concentrates them in a tight enough cone, it appears more like a beam attack than many needles.

Name - Shakuton: Hisan Yari
Type - Nin
Rank - A
Element - Scorch
Description - The user raises their arm into the air and concentrates Shakuton chakra there, forming a flickering sphere, before thrusting forward. The sphere then comes down in a bolt of lightning, a devastating pinpoint strike, blowing holes in solid rock, albeit very difficult to aim. This jutsu is usually meant for immobile targets, or inanimate objects. Or just big things.

Name - Shakuton: Fuma Shruiken
Type - Nin
Rank - A
Element - Scorch
Description - The user creates Scorch chakra in the shape of a Fuma Shruiken, and then they usually throw it. Because of the way it is created, the shruiken is very thin, but very sharp, and obviously very hot as well. Obviously, the user cannot touch the shruiken, and simply fires it with Chakra.

Name - Shakuton: Kajousatsu
Type - Nin
Rank - S
Element - Scorch
Description - The user creates a few flaming orbs that resemble small suns, the concentration of Scorch chakra very high. These orbs rotate around the user and can be freely controlled to attack enemies. The orbs cause a lot of damage if they hit, but nothing permanent. The orbs are somewhat slow, and cannot go further than a few meters from the user.

Last edited by Novaix on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Shakuton (Sunagakure)   Shakuton (Sunagakure) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:50 pm

um... yeah, the evaporation mummy techniques could never pass here... it's an automatic kill if it hits.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Shakuton (Sunagakure)   Shakuton (Sunagakure) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

I know, that's why I changed it to just the hit area, so you'd like get a damaged hand or something.
I was just bored, I don't mind if a few of the techniques have to be trimmed~
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Shakuton (Sunagakure)   Shakuton (Sunagakure) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Wouldn't that kill the hand instantly? XD
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Shakuton (Sunagakure)   Shakuton (Sunagakure) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:02 pm

They have some pretty ungodly out of battle medical ninjutsu, y'know.
Plus the attacks using mummification are pretty slow and dodgable.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Shakuton (Sunagakure)   Shakuton (Sunagakure) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:30 am

Following what seems to be an increase in site activity, I removed the mummification nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: Shakuton (Sunagakure)   Shakuton (Sunagakure) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm

It's pretty sad when this can be considered an increase in site activity. XD
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: Shakuton (Sunagakure)   Shakuton (Sunagakure) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Actually this is a regular accurance every year... everyone is starting school so they sometime disappear for a few week durring the end of augest and a few weeks of in september
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shakuton (Sunagakure)   Shakuton (Sunagakure) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shakuton (Sunagakure)
Page 1 of 1