Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Stop the Caravan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Stop the Caravan   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 am

Name: Stop the Caravan
Rank: C
Assigned to: Team Tsuchikage
Description: A caravan of slave traders have been spotted drawing near to the Iwa border. The mission is to stop the caravan, capture the slavers, and free the slaves. Stop them before they even approach the entrance to the country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 514
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Uchiha Kiana

Kiana was starting to get excited. This was her chance to see if her training really was worth it and if she had reached the level where she could take care of herself while on a mission... Was she goin to freeze up under the pressure, or was she goin to pull through like a natural... Kiana hoped for the latter since she really needed to prove to herself that she could raise her brother off the money that she would be getting from these missions... She turned to her sensei and and smile to show her excitement..." So what's this mission about sensei?" Kiana asked curiously, wondering what types of dangers she was actually goin to be in while doin this mission.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
2
Speed:
2
Strength:
1
Intelligence:
1
C. Control:
2
Nin:
2
Tai:
1
Gen:
2
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:0; TP:1 192

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:24 am

Amaterasu Hanyou



Amaterasu walked lazily to the designated meeting area, a little late, her longsword strapped to her back where anyone would carry it. Holding up a hand in an idle waving motion, she walked up to Kiana, her thoughts definitely much more relaxed. Sure, she didn't have the special benefits for being trained under a kage quite yet, but she was still highly competent, so whatever. Mika had plenty of money, so the missions were mostly public service and fun, so it wasn't crucial that she flawlessly performed every task required of the mission and then some. Stretching idly, Amaterasu turned her head to the Tsuchikage, waiting for his response.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10
TP: 880

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:41 am

Fu Xi
Tsuchikage


Fu looked to his two students and gave a small nod, showing that he was ready to reveal everything. "In short we received some word from our scouts that a group of slavers are heading towards the entrance of our country. Not only do we not tolerate slavery, but you know that we can't let selfish men like them know the village's current situation", the Kage explained. "We shall free the slaves as a sign of good faith and they will spread our kind deeds to others, thus increasing our reputation. Once the slavers are captured I will have one of our hunter nin take them to the nearest bounty station. I'm sure they have a price on their heads", he explained before looking at the two kunoichi. "Any other questions before we begin?"
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 681

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 514
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Uchiha Kiana

So there first job ever was to confront some slavers huh? Kiana liked the idea of showing some disgusting people a lesson. And all this to gain a good reputation no less... Looks like there first job had a lot of hidden aspects to it. Kiana liked this mission... She looked at Ama to see her reaction to the mission they were about to go on and then looked back at Fu as he asked if there was anything else they needed to know..." Well, what are we expecting skill wise from these slavers? Are there any shinobi among them, if so how strong would they be?" Kiana asked curiously, making sure to show her new sensei that she was serious about her life as a shinobi and that she was well prepared for the task at hand...
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
2
Speed:
2
Strength:
1
Intelligence:
1
C. Control:
2
Nin:
2
Tai:
1
Gen:
2
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:0; TP:1 192

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:40 am

>"Man, this site got sooo quiet"
>find this topic
>AAAAAH sdkfjgnj
Yeah, I'm kinda tweaking Amaterasu a bit as we go, trying to find the right setting.. ^^;

Amaterasu Hanyou



"Mm, sounds interesting, nice and fight-y.." Amaterasu, having finished stretching, started playing with the hilt of her sword, not really paying much attention visibly. Fight slaver-people, get quest rewards, standard stuff. Rewards.. she already had plenty of hirelings to attend to her needs, slaves weren't too needed. It would save money, and she would treat them really nicely and all.. but it wasn't really required. "I take it that money goes to restoring the village, as opposed to us, right? Well, us as in me and Kiana, seeing as how you are the village... You know what I mean. I guess reputation and whatnot is cool, but it's less.. tangible. Tangible things are so much easier to lord over and the like." Amaterasu remained uninterested as Kiana asked her questions; Everything would be pretty easy to handle, in all likelihood.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10
TP: 880

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:57 am

Fu Xi
Tsuchikage


"That's where the report gets a little vague I'm afraid", Fu admitted as Kiana asked her question. "The report says that most likely only physically trained mercenaries will be there, people who can fight, but no one that is shinobi trained. However, there could always have been a last minute addition to their team if they thought they might get attacked", Fu explained. Most likely they wouldn't run into anyone that would be shooting a fireball, but it wasn't guaranteed.

"You just let me worry about that part, this mission will help the village in more than just reputation", Fu said with a smile. "If you have no further questions we shall move out, if you think of anymore that would benefit you from getting them answered, you just let me know"
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 681

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
avatar

Posts : 514
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Uchiha Kiana

Kiana nodded and waitted for her sensei to begin the move..." Right, i'll be sure to let you know right away if i have anymore questions." Kiana replied after hearing Ama's reply to the slaves and money issues. Kiana didn't know about others, bt she was keeping the money she was goin to recieve for the mission... One of the main reasons she became a shinobi was so that she could provide for her and her brother. This money was for living.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
2
Speed:
2
Strength:
1
Intelligence:
1
C. Control:
2
Nin:
2
Tai:
1
Gen:
2
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None
AP:0; TP:1 192

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:23 am

Amaterasu Hanyou



"Well, alrighty then, sounds good, I guess. No sense waiting if we know what we need to I guess, lets go already, eh? Might as well just assume the worst and plan for that. I guess if there's something I think of I'll mention it, though..." Standing upright, Amaterasu started slowly walking along the road to their presumed destination. Not fast enough that she'd have to stop walking if they wanted to keep talking, but enough to be actual significant movement.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0/10
TP: 880

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Fu Xi
Tsuchikage


To make a long story short, it was about an hour before they arrived at the designated location. They were up on a cliff face, looking down at the caravan as it moved forward. It had one driver, and there were two men on horses. The horsemen were heavily armed, carrying broadswords on their hips. They kept constantly looking around, as if expecting an attack at any moment. Thankfully Fu and his team were completely surrounded by rocks, it would take an amazing eye to spot them at this distance.

"Well, your enemies lie before you my students", Fu said as he looked to the two kunoichi. "What will your plan of attack be?"
Mood: Energetic
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 681

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stop the Caravan   

Back to top Go down
 
Stop the Caravan
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Yame Yame No Mi (Stop Stop Fruit)
» Don't Stop Believin' Maggy and Hazel #4
» Sleep talking....?
» Summerlight and Shadow Wind Stop For a Rest
» POE, Arthur Severus

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Ninja Villages :: Earth Country :: Missions-
Jump to: