Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

clean the litter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chazz20
Genin
Genin

clean the litter Empty
PostSubject: clean the litter   clean the litter EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:00 am

Saruno Satoshi

Saruno was walking after getting his mission. Well i guess i have to get this mission out of the way. hm it says to clean up some trash well it seems simple enough i guess. All i have to do is clean up trash of the village streets. Let me go and get a broom and a dust pan before i get started. Saruno was walking very lazily today because it was such a simple mission he din't think that it was really worth his time. "man i don't know why they would give someone as strong as me a simple boring mission like this. i mean there is no action at all just boring sweeping and moping.

As Saruno got the broom he started his work. Now this is even more boring than i thought. while Saruno was sweeping and mopping he acciedently bumped into a big man."hey watch where your going little man before i squash you" Saruno said with a frown "well the least you can say is exuse me. the man got even more angry and came after Saruno."what the heck are you doing "Saruno sweeped the man of his feet and to the ground."now leave before i get mad. the man got up and yelled little punk and walked away. "finally he's gone and im now done sweeping well my mission is done here

Mood:bored
Condition: healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 8/10
TP: 2272

Back to top Go down

clean the litter
Page 1 of 1