Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sol Customs Vault

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

A Sol Customs Vault Empty
PostSubject: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:42 pm

:O Like, I hope the pun in the title wasn't like too cheesy...XD Anyway, this here forum is gonna be like my entire collection of custom techniques until it like gets too long! Then I'll like make another one. Razz

Here's like the first batch EVER.

Name – Shadow-Step
Type – Ninjutsu
Rank - C
Element - None
Creator – Artemis_Sol
Status - Private
Description – This technique is chakra-saving stealth technique that allows the user to travel between shadows undetected- but only if the shadows are connected by another shadow. For example, if one wishes to travel from Shadow A to Shadow B, there must be a Shadow C to act as a conduit. Control of how fast or how slow one may go from shadow to shadow is dependent on the ninja’s level of chakra control, and once a speed is chosen, it may not be changed, and neither may the destination. The higher the user’s chakra control, the more readily one may control one’s speed with the shadow step. One may go as slow as wished if one’s chakra control stat is 2 or above, but no matter how high one’s chakra control is, one may not go faster than one’s body is capable of.

Name – Shadow Illusion Style: Devil’s Snare
Type – Genjutsu
Rank - C
Element - None
Creator – Artemis_Sol
Status - Private
Description – Upon the user’s command, the genjutsu will begin and shadows within the area will appear to writhe and morph into a snake-like plant called Devil’s Snare. Although the snares are merely real but intangible shadow, to the victim, they will appear to be capable of leaping up and snagging an opponent, causing panic. The more the opponent moves, the more vigorously the snares will react.

Name – Shadow Illusion Style: The Devil’s Child
Type - Genjutsu
Rank - A
Element - None
Creator – Artemis_Sol
Status - Private
Description – Upon activation of the genjutsu, a child emerges from the surrounding and existing shadows in the area. The genjutsu will then proceed as thus: The exceedingly beautiful child (gender and appearance dependent on victim’s perception of ultimate beauty) will appear from the interior and beckon to the victim. The victim will then walk to the child- and the child will take the victim’s hand, smiling gently. They will then walk together; the child will begin to seem more and more frightening, although nothing will have happened with his/her appearance. Finally, the child will mutter “I’m hungry”…and begin to slowly devour the victim alive, starting from the hand that it held. How long and thereby severe this final stretch of trauma is determines whether the victim is fit to fight afterwards.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name – Shadow Illusion Style: The Echoing Cries
Type - Genjutsu
Rank - B
Element - None
Creator – Artemis_Sol
Status - Private
Description – After the activation of this genjutsu, the victim will be highly sensitive to any sort of sound. Traditionally, the user is to make a very quiet sound, something normally unheard- perhaps that of a snap or a murmur. To the victim, it will resound and echo continuously and in an incessantly frighteningly way. If the victim panics enough to scream or shout, his/her own screams and shouts will be more effective than any sound that the user might make. This technique is usually used in interrogation or escape, for to physically attack the victim would mean to immediately dispel the technique. There is, of course, no physical harm done to the body or ears.

Name – Shadow Illusion Style: The Music of Don Juan
Type - Genjutsu
Rank - B
Element - None
Creator – Artemis_Sol
Status - Private
Description – Often used by male ninja, this technique is a means of magnetic beguilment, of drawing an opponent, especially an opponent of the opposite sex, towards another location, from whence the voice is emanating. It may be "recorded", or *sealed* within the user's shadow, in which case another, Nara-clan specified technique known as the "Shadow Seal" is required, or, if one is NOT of the Nara clan, derived from a live performance of the user's singing. The "Shadow Seal" version of the technique can be extended using the Kage Mane technique to attach to the victim's shadow, making a long-distance version of this genjutsu seem close-range. If the user wishes to place the Shadow-Seal version of this technique in a location separate from him/herself, the technique "Shadow Style: Seal Separation" is required. It is, in essence, a *distraction* that is perversely attractive/magnetic to both genders; victims will often desire to be continually trapped in the genjutsu if they do not recognize it to be a genjutsu. The user may not physically attack the victim, as the slightest bit of pain or even numbness will cause the victim to snap out of the illusion.

Name – Shadow Seal
Type - Ninjutsu/Kekkei Genkai
Rank - C
Element - None
Creator – Artemis_Sol
Status - Public
Description – With this technique, one may seal something- whether it be a technique or item within one's shadow. Only a SINGLE thing may be sealed within the user's entire shadow; only weapons and items of medium size and lower may be stored in the shadow and only ninjutsu/genjutsu techniques at or below the B rank range may be sealed. To activate the seal and thereby release the sealed object inside the shadow, one merely needs to make the "tiger" seal. It takes one post of delay for activation for users with Chakra Control at or below 3- ninja with Chakra Control 4 or above are allowed to activate the seal during the very turn he/she attempts it. Knowledge of the Kage Mane Technique is required. Of course, this also means that the sealed shadow may not be used for any other Nara technique.

Name- Shadow Style: Seal Separation
Type- Ninjutsu/Kekkei Genkai
Rank- B
Element- None
Creator- Artemis_Sol
Description- This technique may only be used when Shadow Seal is initiated. The user may detach his/her shadow from his/her body if there is something sealed within it. The shadow may thereby be hidden from the opponent or away from the user. When the seal is activated and shadow un-sealed, the shadow will return to its owner.

Have fun! Smile

-Artemis_Sol

Last edited by Artemis_Sol on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:31 pm

1) I'm not sure how this is much different from Shadow Imitation
2) The Nara Clan deals with manipulating shadows. Traveling into a shadow is not a clan ability, as Jiraiya does something similar with his Toad Flat Shadow Manipulation Technique. So this would just be a regular custom.
3 & 4) Genjutsu also could not be a Nara technique. You aren't physically manipulating shadows, you're creating illusions of shadows, which any Genjutsu user could do. These would be normal customs

Also, for future reference, custom clan techniques cannot be private; they would go under the clan page for all clan members to use.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Kenji wrote:
1) I'm not sure how this is much different from Shadow Imitation
2) The Nara Clan deals with manipulating shadows. Traveling into a shadow is not a clan ability, as Jiraiya does something similar with his Toad Flat Shadow Manipulation Technique. So this would just be a regular custom.
3 & 4) Genjutsu also could not be a Nara technique. You aren't physically manipulating shadows, you're creating illusions of shadows, which any Genjutsu user could do. These would be normal customs

Also, for future reference, custom clan techniques cannot be private; they would go under the clan page for all clan members to use.

1) Ah, like, Shadow Imitation means to FORCE the opponent to like follow your moves by binding YOUR shadow to another's. But since for like some people, chakra and stamina is an issue, this is a technique that merely like bolts the opponent in place with the help of OTHER shadows. THe user is like free to move, but there is, of course, like a price...he/she cannot use his OWN shadow. Plus, it is a one-time chakra expenditure when like SHadow imitation requires ON-GOING endurance. THERE is the difference. HUGE difference. Smile

2) Like, okay.

3 & 4) If you read the descriptions, like CAREFULLY...you shall like totally notice that the shadows are real...and that the illusions come from teh shadows themselves.

OKies, that last part is like no problem. Going to like do a little...trimming. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:38 pm

er, wait, so the coffin is real? >.> I thought that was the whole illusion. is it just a coffin or a real iron maiden? because a real iron maiden wouldn't be passable... but even still, making a coffin and dragging someone inside would be ninjutsu. There isn't even an illusion taking place in that case, it's only somehow causing mental damage, without an illusion.

and as for the other one, I don't pass genjutsus where the sole purpose is to render them immobile and defenseless, basically paralysis... otherwise it ends the fight right there since they can't defend against any other attack. Due to the fact that genjutsu always hits, then it could easily become an automatic victory

and for the first one... it's like shadow imitation without any of the weaknesses. you don't have to use your shadow and can use any shadow (could theoretically use the opponent's shadow then?), and doesn't rapidly drain your chakra. Then, while they're bound and immobile, you could just walk up to them and stab them in the gut
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Kenji wrote:
er, wait, so the coffin is real? >.> I thought that was the whole illusion. is it just a coffin or a real iron maiden? because a real iron maiden wouldn't be passable... but even still, making a coffin and dragging someone inside would be ninjutsu. There isn't even an illusion taking place in that case, it's only somehow causing mental damage, without an illusion.

and as for the other one, I don't pass genjutsus where the sole purpose is to render them immobile and defenseless, basically paralysis... otherwise it ends the fight right there since they can't defend against any other attack. Due to the fact that genjutsu always hits, then it could easily become an automatic victory

and for the first one... it's like shadow imitation without any of the weaknesses. you don't have to use your shadow and can use any shadow (could theoretically use the opponent's shadow then?), and doesn't rapidly drain your chakra. Then, while they're bound and immobile, you could just walk up to them and stab them in the gut

Okay, okay, okay...like...Let me do a little juxtaposing. *rubs temples* Okies, like, say one were to make like a coffin of FOG. Well, the opponent would be like swallowed up in the fog coffin, no? Well, it can't like really do any physical damage...but like something goes on in the coffin that the person like doesn't like. You see? 'Tis like a shadow iron maiden...that lisnt' supposed like work PHYSICALLY, although it does appear quite like real because it IS shadow. I'll like make the description effect slightly different so it won't like confuse you.

ANd no, no, no...*headdesk* no, no no like it IS NOT supposed to like render them immobile. If you read like the sentence CAREFULLY, it like says that it will APPEAR to be so. Not that it WILL be so. *sighs* let me go and like adjust the description so like again, you guys won't be so confused.

And that "genjutsu" marking for the first one was like a mistake. And that's why I made it so that (if you like read the description carefully) it doesn't *smiles wryly* allow for any offensive physical like move, like ninjtusu or taijutsu. Such an action would like allow the opponent to escape, 'tis like a concentration and chakra control thing. Plus, like any Genjutsu used cannot like be above a weak C rank, which like doesn't do much damage at all...

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:24 pm

But you're still not making sense. What's going on in the coffin? What is the illusion? So far as I can tell, it's a real shadow coffin that pulls them inside and somehow does mental damage. You said they were real shadows, right? So what's the illusion? What are the victims seeing?

Artemis_Sol wrote:
The more the opponent moves, the worse the threads will react. At their worst, they will completely cocoon the victim in shadow, rendering him/her immobile and completely

That doesn't say anything about them "appearing" to be immobile. And if that means that they would only think they're immobile, well then they ARE immobile, because they wouldn't think they can move, so there bodies would not move

Nara techniques revolve around manipulating their own shadows. They cannot manipulate the shadows of other people or things. Also, right before the sentence where you stated it only allows them to remain bound if they are not attacked, you were talking about the user. So you went from the user, right to "as long as he/she is not attacked", leading a reader to believe you were referring still to the user in regards to being attacked. So there was my confusion
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Understood...so, like I'll just compeltely eliminate the damn Nara thingy altogether, until I like get a better idea. *mutters* I'll like get back to this as soon as like I can...been busy.
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 am

Completely revamped in some portions, and like grammar deficiencies fixed.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 am

1) but it's still manipulating shadows, which is a nara thing, but naras have to manipulate their own shadows... I think it's best if we just let this one drop.
2) approved
3) again, manipulating shadows... if you have it so the genjutsu is just activated normally, instead of being touched by the shadows, and have the whole devil's snare thing part of the illusion, then it would be good
4) have the genjutsu activated normally, instead of when seeing the child, and it's good
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Kenji wrote:
1) but it's still manipulating shadows, which is a nara thing, but naras have to manipulate their own shadows... I think it's best if we just let this one drop.
2) approved
3) again, manipulating shadows... if you have it so the genjutsu is just activated normally, instead of being touched by the shadows, and have the whole devil's snare thing part of the illusion, then it would be good
4) have the genjutsu activated normally, instead of when seeing the child, and it's good

1) Okay, like I've got a new idea for that...but it like requires another technique, which is like just as well.

2) Thank you.

3) Okay, like I can do that...

4) That's like perfectly fine..

Gonna go and like get this stuff done.
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Never mind. I'm like WAAAAAY too lazy to like do anything about the first one. Descriptions are all like fixed, and now like the first tech has been deleted.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

they're all approved now
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:46 pm

A new set of techniques are up on like the topic post!!! Smile I even put like a divider where my first batch were and like where my two newest are now posted! Enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Echoing Cries: So it just freaks out the person because sounds become magnified? Can any harm come from this technique, like if an explosive tag went off?

Don Juan: So this just forced an opponent of the opposite gender to basically be seduced by the user to do whatever they want?
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Nyrax wrote:
Echoing Cries: So it just freaks out the person because sounds become magnified? Can any harm come from this technique, like if an explosive tag went off?

Don Juan: So this just forced an opponent of the opposite gender to basically be seduced by the user to do whatever they want?

Echoing Cries: Yeah, like the first part of what you just said is correct. No, like there's no physical harm. XD

Don Juan: BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LAWLAWLAWL, nay, nay, nay, like, you can draw like a person of either gender (the voice is like magnetic) to a specific location, lawl, that's written on there. LAWL!!!! BRAIN CONTROL, LIKE NOOOO. HEHEHEHE!!! I'll like totally like correct it so that like you guys won't get that again...LAWL!!!

-10 mins later: CORRECTED. Smile Please read like very, very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Just out of curiosity... How is Don Juan supposed to draw a person to a certain location? You don't really give a means, just that they go there which really still sounds like mind control. It's dependent on if what the victim is hearing is alluring enough or not I think.
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Douza wrote:
Just out of curiosity... How is Don Juan supposed to draw a person to a certain location? You don't really give a means, just that they go there which really still sounds like mind control. It's dependent on if what the victim is hearing is alluring enough or not I think.

Oh, that's like very easily corrected. Thank you! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sol Customs Vault   A Sol Customs Vault Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sol Customs Vault
Page 1 of 1