Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doku [Kirigakure]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Name - Doku
History - This Clan was first founded by Douzari Doku. He and his brother, who both had the same abilities, started the clan together, but Douzari was the leader. They can manipulate poision. Each person has poison in them, though, it can't be used in excess. They usually just put it around their hands for certain jutsus, and that's it.
Kekkei Genkai Poison Manipulation
Members - Subayai

Clan Jutsus

Ninjutsu

Name- Poison Transfer
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- E
Element- Poison
Description- This is a jutsu learned by every clan member when they become 5. The user places his hands, which they cover in their poison, into a small body of water, usually a jug they fill up and carry around, and the water turns into poison.

Name- Poison Clone
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- D
Element- Poison
Description- After preforming the necessary hand seals, poison comes from their jug, and creates a clone. Once hit, the clone explodes, and poison goes everywhere.

Name- Poison Whip
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- D
Element- Poison
Description- After preforming the necessary hand seals, poison comes from their jugs and turns into a whip like shape in mid air. The user may move it to hit or wrap around something.

Name- Poison Touch
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- C
Element- Poison
Description- After preforming the necessary hand seals, poison emits through their hands, covering it lightly. As it touches the opponent, their skin starts to burn and itch, as it spreads. The only way to remove the poison is a healing jutsu or the user.

Name- Poison Surge
Type- Ninjutsu
Rank- B
Element- Poison
Description- After placing hands in a large area of water, the user must quickly preform some hand signs. Then, poison comes in as a wave, about 10 feet wide, in a straight line. This is usually used as a distraction.

Taijutsu

Name- Paralyzing Fists
Type- Taijutsu
Rank- C
Element- Poison
Description- Covering the users fist in thick poison, the user's punches become a bit stronger and a lot more damaging. This poison begins to paralyze after 6 posts.

Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 2hdtp8o

Last edited by Subayai on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Well, you're getting closer. At least you have the right idea now. Problem is, poison is not a unique element. There have already been uses of other poison techniques in the series, such as Poison Mist, and Poison Mist Hell, and they are considered non-element, so secreting poison would not be a bloodline, but more secret techniques, such as Kidoumaru's Spider Sticky Gold
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Hmmmm... So. Not a Kekkei Genkai, more of just clan techniques? Okay, works for me.

Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 2hdtp8o
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 pm

well I mean they'd be more just a set of private customs as I said before, since poison is not a unique bloodline
Back to top Go down
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:06 pm

I would be fine with that, but I have one quick question. Does my character have to start as a genin?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Your first character does, yes. Any characters after that can be any other rank except sannin, which you need to have two genin to create. Unless, that is, said sannin were to join the Shounin, in which case it doesn't matter how many other characters you have.
Back to top Go down
Subayai
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Kays. Could you delete this clan, since I won't be using it. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

well I can lock it, but no sense it deleting everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doku [Kirigakure]   Doku [Kirigakure] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doku [Kirigakure]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Customs :: Custom Clans-
Jump to: