Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D - Dog Walking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

D - Dog Walking Empty
PostSubject: D - Dog Walking   D - Dog Walking EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:53 pm

Sonya

“I knew I'd find you,” Sonya said, tugging on the leash to keep Chiko from sniffing around a pile of garbage. “Thought you could hide from me, did you?”

The small white dog looked back at her and yipped, as if openly mocking her. It then turned away and started exploring beneath a woman's dress.

“No, Chiko! Bad Chiko!” she said, sternly.

Giving the leash another yank, the dog slid out from under the woman's dress with a high pitched whine. Satisfied, Sonya pushed her wheelchair farther down the street. Chiko was forced to follow, since the leash was tied to the arm of the wheelchair. There would be no scampering away for the little troublemaker.

“If you're good, maybe I'll take you down to the deli for a couple slices of good beef strips or something. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?”

As if completely understanding her, Chiko started jumping around the wheelchair and barking its approval. Before long, however, it had wrapped the leash all the way around the chair until it had no more give, causing Chiko to lurch to a sudden halt and face plant on the sand.

“Silly dog,” she said.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Damaged
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 5
AP: 47/75
TP: 19897

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

D - Dog Walking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum