Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unknown Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Hayashi Shouta

"Okay, now let's get one thing straight," Shouta said, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Just because I'm letting you come along with me wherever I go, doesn't mean I'm your personal plaything, or whatever it is you might think I am..." He glanced at Douza and narrowed his eyes at her. "So let's try to keep the PDA as low as possible, alright? When we're out in public, we're just two normal people... no slobbering all over me or anything. Got it?"
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 5/25
TP: --

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Akimichi Douza

“Okay… *Crunch crunch crunch* …straight.” *Crunch crunch crunch* “…letting you… *Crunch crunch crunch* …with me… *Crunch crunch crunch* …personal plaything… *Crunch crunch crunch* …let’s try… *Crunch crunch crunch* ...keep the PDA… *Crunch crunch crunch* …as possible, alright? *Crunch crunch crunch* …just two normal people… *Crunch crunch crunch* Got it?”

Douza walked along munching on her potato chips, entirely oblivious to what Shouta was ACTUALLY saying. She was left wondering just how much longer he’d hold out before finally giving in to uncontrollable lust and ravaging her nubile body. The thought made her so giddy! Obviously his thoughts were getting out of his control since he was finally beginning to say what he felt over what he thought he should say.

“What should we name them?” she asked out of the blue.
Mood: Happy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 4 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 1828

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta stopped walking suddenly and blinked in confusion. He tried to process what she had said, but it was just so goddamn random and nonsensical that his brain was fizzing as he tried to figure it out. Eventually, he rubbed his eyes, turned back towards her, blinked again, and asked, ".....huh? What should we name what? I have no idea what you're talking about." They hadn't been talking about anything that would need naming since they left Konoha, so what the hell was she talking about?

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Akimichi Douza

Douza just kept on her confident swagger as if nothing was wrong, though she did appear slightly offended that Shouta had no idea what she was talking about, but then he was probably just playing hard to get like boys always do.

“The children we’ll inevitably be having of course!” she exclaimed as if it were the most obvious and natural thing in the world. “We both know you won’t be able to keep your hands to yourself forever.”

She did her best to be subtle as she slid closer and closer… before finally leaping at him in another attempt to get him on the ground and at her mercy.

“You make me so horny!”
TP: 1943

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Hayashi Shouta

"Uh, wh-what, chi-children, what? Children, what?" Shouta stuttered, staring back at her in disbelief. He couldn't believe this! They hadn't left three days ago and already she was talking about having kids with him?! What the hell?! What was with this girl? She was insane! Not only had he not actually shown any eagerness in pursuing any sort of relationship with her, she seemed to think he wanted to get married and have kids with her in spite of that. It was like she refused to see or hear anything he said except what she wanted to. "Now, hold on, I really don't think that you should be thinking about th-gaah!" And just like that, she had him pinned against the ground again. He really had to start looking out for that, because this was the second time it had happened. "Douza, no, you need to stop, seriously, we're in the middle of the streets, people are staring!"
Mood: WTF

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Akimichi Douza

“Let them stare! They can witness the power of our love! Don’t be ashamed! Embrace it! Let them know how much we love each other!”

She started placing ravenous kisses back and forth along his neck before slowly moving her lips farther down. Her hands took a strong hold of his shirt. He’d know what was coming next. If he didn’t find a way to stop her quickly he’d have to walk around with another ruined shirt on. …Not to mention everyone would stare and gawk as she sucked on his nipples again just for the pure joy of it. He'd never be able to return to this town again!
TP: 2053

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 am

Hayashi Shouta

How was this supposed to be fair? How in the hell was this supposed to be fair? Why did she have to be so damn strong?It felt like he had a tiger pinning him down, about to tear out his jugular. "Douza... seriously... okay... can't be doing this here, come on, we're in the middle of the town here, people are watching... please stop." He squirmed and struggled, and tried to wiggle out from underneath the deceptively strong girl sitting atop him. "Don't do this here, Douza! I mean at least drag me into an alley first or something!" At least if she did that, she'd get off him and he'd have a better chance of escaping.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 am

Akimichi Douza

Nope. Not even close to good enough. With little effort Douza had reduced another of Shouta’s poor shirts to two halves of its former self. Her lips continued on down unhindered as she kissed down his body until she came to *censored for the younger readers*.

Shouta hadn’t even lost his pants and Douza hadn’t lost ANYTHING and yet there she was, tongue lolled out happily as her hips spasmed and body twitched, shouting out her ecstasy before finally collapsing on top of Shouta in a panting heap. Had she really just…?

“That was… the greatest… thing ever…”
TP: 2151

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 am

Hayashi Shouta

"Uh.... Douza?" Shouta said, looking up curiously as she suddenly collapsed on top of him. He poked her shoulder, wondering what was wrong. After all, how was he supposed to guess what had just happened when she hadn't even done much of anything? "Hellooo?" He tried not to pay attention to all the mortified onlookers, but he was only human, and he wanted to get the hell out of there, now. "Douza! Get up!" he shouted, again trying to pull his way out from under her. But now he had all her weight against him as she lay there, barely moving. It was hopeless.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 am

Akimichi Douza

“Wha…?” Douza slowly came back to her senses, sitting up and taking in her surroundings before realizing something. Immediately her features warped into total alarm. “Oh my! How could you take advantage of me in front of all these people, Shouta-kun!” She finally leapt back onto her feet, allowing him up as well. “You’re so aggressive…” she grinned wickedly. “I love it! Now where were we…” she thought for a moment before grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him toward the diner. “Time for lunch!”
TP: 2237

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:03 am

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta deadpanned at Douza's following response to her apparent self revelation at what was going on. "Wha, me? But you- you were the one that-!" He couldn't even get his words out straight, he was so absolutely astounded by her. Before he even knew what was going on, she was dragging him off somewhere to go find lunch, him in tow and wondering how he was supposed to survive on his own with her. It was only the third day and already he had a whole town thinking he was some kind of exhibitionist perv.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 am

Akimichi Douza

It didn't take Douza's nose long to find a good place to find some good grub and very soon they were both comfortably seated... sort of. Douza's foot was on the seat between Shouta's legs before anyone had even come by to ask what they'd like to drink. All she could do was fawn innocently at him. She wasn't doing anything wrong after all and if he did anything negative there would be hell to pay.
TP: 2313

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 am

Hayashi Shouta

And of course, the moment they sat down... Shouta had a little uninvited gust joining his seat. Slowly, he glanced down to see Douza's foot poking between his legs from under the table. He just blinked at it a couple of times and looked up again. "Oh you gotta be kidding me..." he mumbled to himself, then clearing his throat. "So, uh, Douza... question, if you don't mind. Why, um, exactly... are you so.... how do I put this... affectionate towards me?" What he meant to ask was, what kind of bad thing had he done to deserve this form of karma? But he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
Mood: Heh

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:27 am

Akimichi Douza

Douza appeared one hundred percent totally baffled by Shouta’s question. She blinked absently at him a few times before finally seeming to spring back to life, though her reason would probably not be to his liking.

“Do I need a reason? You’re cute. That’s all that matters.” And she smiled again with that small detail out of the way.
TP: 2372

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:31 am

Hayashi Shouta

"I, uh... I see..." he replied, looking slowly back down at her foot again. Well, at least it hadn't started doing anything yet. He couldn't say he'd ever had a girl calm him cute before... well, that is, call him cute and then try to pursue him like some kind of dog in heat, anyway. But Douza was like that multiplied by a thousand. It was ridiculous. In fact, he almost swore that this was some kind of a set up. If he wasn't so sure that Douza was just like this way, mostly because of the village cheating her way through the exams so she could pass, he might actually assume that was what was going on. But no... it was just some overly eccentric, overly horny, girl... trying to get into his pants faster than a call girl looking for a quick paycheck.
Mood: Heh

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:39 am

Akimichi Douza

“So...” Douza started, wiggling her foot in his lap. “Ever had sex?” Her question was timed just right as the waiter finally came over to take their order. He stopped short for a moment in startled surprise before standing and waiting for an answer right along with her. This conversation had a bit of potential after all. Either they’d get in a huge shouting match and get kicked out at the end or he’d get an interesting tale. No matter what this would be something to laugh about with his buddies later on.
TP: 2465

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:50 am

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta's eye twitched when Douza asked her question. Seriously, she had to ask that, of all things, and right when the waiter arrived? Kill him, just kill him now. "Um...I...uh..." he started, glancing slightly at the waiter. He was really going to stand there and listen in? Well freaking awesome. "Um...well no...not yet..." Once he had admitted that, he stared down at the table intensely, trying to avoid eye contact with, well, everyone. Could this day get any worse?
Mood: Embarrassed

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:07 am

Akimichi Douza

“Sweet!” Douza cheered, clapping her hands together excitedly. “We can be each other’s firsts then! That’s so fantastic! It’s fantastic, right?!” she asked the waiter in her happiness. “Oh! I’ll start things off with a pitcher of cola, please! ...One bill.” She finally answered the question he had come there to ask. She was quick to grab a menu at that. She had to figure out what she wanted!
TP: 2534

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Hayashi Shouta

"Uh huh... fantastic... right... of course," Shouta mumbled, reaching slowly for the menu in front of him. He swore that Douza had absolutely no shame whatsoever. Either that, or she was just completely oblivious to any kind of awkwardness that she might possibly inflict to anyone around her. or both. "I'll, uh... just take a glass of water, thanks..." he didn't dare look back up at the waiter, preferring to avert his eyes instead of risk another embarrassing moment. This girl just wouldn't quit.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Akimichi Douza

“A WATER?!” Douza actually appeared to be offended as Shouta ordered so lightly, glancing over her menu at him as she shouted. “How can you even survive with nothing but a glass of water?!” She’d just ordered a full pitcher of syrupy awesome for herself after all. She couldn’t even imagine drinking nothing but a glass of water at a meal.

She halted suddenly for a moment of consideration before calming noticeably.

“Then again, if that’s what keeps you sexy then more power to you.”
TP: 2619

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Hayashi Shouta

"WAAHHH!" Shouta exclaimed, as Douza suddenly verbally assaulted him for his decision to order water. Throwing his arms up frantically, he toppled over backwards and landed hard on the floor. He landed with a clatter that attracted all sorts of attention from onlookers. He blinked upwards, glanced around for a few moments, then slowly picked himself back up, as well as his chair. Finally, he sat back down at the table and stared at Douza, his left eye twitching in annoyance. "Because...it's water...and it's cold...and refreshing...and that's all the body needs." Please don't scream again, he begged in his mind, please don't scream again.

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:10 am

Akimichi Douza

"Well that wasn't very graceful..." she idly commented. It had dislodged her foot from its nice new home too... "Cola is cold and refreshing as is milk, juice and several other types of beverages. But really... nothing but a single glass of water?"
TP: 2662

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:53 am

Hayashi Shouta

"Really, I'm perfectly fine with just water," Shouta said, tapping his fingers on the table. "I don't want or need anything else... I'll be fine, thanks. I don't really see why it's that big of deal, really. I don't need to drink a pitcher of soda just to survive."

Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 am

Akimichi Douza

“Suit yourself,” Douza spoke up with an apathetic shrug. “Don’t cry to me when you shrivel up and die from malnourishment. I guess I’ll just have to enjoy you as much as possible before then…”

Before Shouta would have any time to react, Douza’s foot was once again settled firmly in his lap, wiggling her shoeless toes playfully against his crotch.
TP: 2723

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 am

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta lifted an eyebrow at the girl, then let out a slow breath. "I'm sure I'll be quite alright, thanks. No need to worreeeeeee.... oh jeez," he uttered, recoiling sharply and sinking back into his chair. What the hell were those, magic toes? If she didn't take her foot away eventually, she could be sending him straight towards another horrendously embarrassing moment. "Douza... don't you think... that there are better places to do that... than a restaurant?" He tried to keep his voice straight and calm, though that was proving to be a bit difficult. He tried to squirm away from her foot, but short of leaping out of his chair, that was impossible.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Town   Unknown Town Empty

Back to top Go down