Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Train academy students in taijutsu. - C Rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knuckles
Academy Student
Academy Student

Train academy students in taijutsu. - C Rank Empty
PostSubject: Train academy students in taijutsu. - C Rank   Train academy students in taijutsu. - C Rank EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 pm

"Today is the day, mentors and all, to train your future underclassmen!" Knuckles wasn't too stoked about the situation he was in, the fact that he needed to train one of the smaller academy students and all wasn't something he wanted to do with his spare time at all. "Within this exercise you will teach your genin about your fundamental abilities, it is why we chose the candidates that specialized in areas that allowed for the most efficient teaching. Knuckles would scuff, taking the full brunt of his fist against a tree as he glared forward. It was a mandatory mission, and he was the taijutsu combatant, having to teach a handful of kids the techniques of his trade and focus. Not that he really cared what they did with it, but he would not focus too much attention on something so trivial if he didn't have to.

The tykes came in roaring to go ready to learn something from actual ninjas of battle. Knuckles was one of them, how hectic could they actually be, he was at a loss for words in this situation. the seeming factors of giving him the benefit of not having to become someones lackey or play thing in regards to watching some kids. Damn, he hated the rules of this mission thing. Places to go people to see, off-days were almost non-existent. Almost. He watched the kids, and began to sigh, sitting down as he looked up to them. "You may begin teaching!" Knuckles would glance over and watch them for a moment. His face was in a bit of a jam, as he took up his palm to his forehead. "Ok then, well!" He would say with his palms on his ribs as he watched over them.

"My name is Knuckles and I am going to be your teacher today!" He would try to smile was widely as he could, his smile however looked like one from a horror film, making the kids think he was something of a demon. They would cringe, watching him with scared faces. 'Shit, I'm not that good with kids...' He tried to make something up for the situation at hand keeping himself in a thinking mood. He watched forward and sighed. "I know what you may like, how about I show you some cool moves." The kids eyes would perk up as voices could be heard from the kids, watching them with a large smile, again creepy. His voice didn't sound any better either, with a creepy "follow me"... They were now scared of him once more. He grunted, snuffed and then moved on begrudgingly.

They had finally found a boulder, as he walked forward and nodded. "OK, I'm gonna show you a little trick of mine, a strong one nonetheless, he... just sit over there and watch..." Knuckles would pull back his fist, starting to focus immense amount of pressure into his fist as he gritted his teeth. "MAGNUM FIST!" The force would break straight through the boulder without any resistance or hesitation, the boulder busting to the ground into many pieces with the great amount of force he placed within it. The kids were in awe of his great strength one of them trying to copy his maneuvers. He laughed with them, this time sounding less creepy. Within the moments of time, as the day passed and they would go home, he would remember this day as a fun one for the most part. Within the rest of the day, they would train hard within the specific goals of the lessons, giving the students one of his regular work-out sessions. He actually liked those little tykes.
Back to top Go down

Train academy students in taijutsu. - C Rank
Page 1 of 1