Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shut-Up the Musclehead - C-Rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knuckles
Academy Student
Academy Student

Shut-Up the Musclehead - C-Rank Empty
PostSubject: Shut-Up the Musclehead - C-Rank   Shut-Up the Musclehead - C-Rank EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:08 pm

"Place your bets, place your bets, all in!" A screaming voice would weigh heavily on the ears of the populace taking their own eyes forward as they watch the spectacle unfold around them. The power of this mans fist has nothing more than that, muscle power, not knowing the correct technique he was only using his own strength to deploy what would seem his "incredible strength". But this was the case for someone who didn't know how to use the muscles that he had gained from rigorous weight training. This seemingly the case for everything as of now, taking in the full right to challenge. Admittedly, it was kind of interesting to Knuckles, what this guy could do was simple yet strong. However, the way he manipulated the situation was all wrong, stupid upstart and as always around. Knuckles was even more interested by the factors of him saying he was the strongest man, bad mouthing ninja and the ideal ninja ability.

The roaring crowds soothed the lone ninja's mind, his thoughts on the situation were quite exhilarating. Taking the mantle for this mission he would approach inward with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face. Most of the time, he was calm and relaxed someone who knew how to use his own ability to fight with great intimidation and a force to be reckoned with. His ability to fight was not only for show it was a mental game, and he was the newest test of strength. In this situation, he would take up the battle slapping his hand against the table abruptly making it shake. "I have five thousand yen that says I can beat you!" Knuckle's would say, as he took up the challenge. This would be a staring contest it would seem, the man watching his eyes as Knuckles kept up his confident leer. The battle of the eyeballs had commenced as he made his way towards the table. In reality he didn't actually have the money, but this task would allow him to get it over with quickly.

"You coming here, being a dumbass, and thinking you can beat me so easily, you jackass, who the hell do you think you are?!" It was now a sort of battle that needed to be tested, the man would keep his screaming notions. "I am the strongest man..." Showing off his muscles, gripping his arms and taking them up as he waved his body in constant posing showing off his frame. "If you want to die so quickly, bring it!!!" Knuckles nodded with a large grin. The technique of an arm wrestler 101, was the user of the leverage of someones fist for your own. It took great wrist, bicep and tricep power to move the arm in a strong way. If you could do it well you didn't need much help towards the situation. Knuckles and the man's were on the table as they clenched each others grips. "I can't believe I gotta do the baby school, guess it just isn't your lucky day to be cocky!"

As a hand from the crowd had begun to collapse around the hands of the challenger and the champion. Timing came from the still breaths as Knuckles would watch the man with his eyes taking no toll, the confidence brimming as each ones fist would be released with a command. There it went as Knuckles had held his fist upward, the male had begun to move his own but with no avail. The full course of such a battle had taken the term of power. It was over for such a detail. It really wasn't something that Knuckles would need to cry about. It was laughable how he thought he could beat him, "I don't see that strength you were talking about..." Knuckles was deftly calm, someone with incredible strength, his arm as hard as stone. "Strength ain't everything bitch, even someone half your size could beat you... like me." The eyes of the muscleman would open, as his fist fell with a loud bang. Knuckles smirked as he tapped the table. "I win."

Back to top Go down

Shut-Up the Musclehead - C-Rank
Page 1 of 1