Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knuckle's Arsenal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knuckles
Academy Student
Academy Student

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:12 am

Name - Magnum Fist (Signature Move)
Type - Taijutsu
Rank - C
Element - /
Creator - Knuckles
Status - Private
Description - The user focuses their innermost strength towards their arm, so much that their hand begins to glow slightly red from the incredible pressure. The attack is a single punch akin to a bullet firing from a gun, fast and extremely powerful. So powerful it could clear through stone with a single strike. This technique is best avoided, as trying to block it would end badly for the defending side depending on their level of strength. This technique is not chakra enhanced therefore requiring only brute strength.

Name - Overblow
Type - Taijutsu
Rank - B
Element - /
Creator - Knuckles
Status - Public
Description - An overhead two-fist strike, this devastating attack usually knocks an opponent down into the ground, creating a crater with the opponents body, or can be used to send the opponent flying. Though it is a fairly simple attack, in the right uses, it could be down-right devastating. This is usually called either a hammer punch, or the sledge hammer, thanks to its power.

Name - Bull Rush
Type - Taijutsu
Rank - D
Element -/
Creator - Knuckles
Status - Public
Description - A rushing move that comes from using the bodies weight and muscular strength to supplement its power. The user moves straight towards the opponent at full speed, rushing towards them with a great amount of strength. Usually going for the legs, the user tackles the opponent either into an object or to the ground in order to open up more attack options. In this way, the user can mount on top of an opponent and continue the assault. Capturing the opponent into a less defensive state.

Name - Intense Headbutt
Type - Taijutsu
Rank - C
Element - /
Creator -Knuckles
Status - Public
Description - An incredible headbutt, made for taking down opponents in one blow. The user is able to attack with such durability that they don't hurt themselves the same way someone would with a normal headbutt, thus causing them no great pain, and neutralizing the impact to their own heads. However, this is not the case on the receiving end of which case, the opponent is sent straight back from the sheer force. A favorite in Knuckles arsenal.

Last edited by Knuckles on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:43 pm

1. The ability to manipulate blood and blood flow belongs to the chishio clan
2. Punching something and being able to break it with only pure strength is, well, determined by your strength. Someone with 1 strength couldn't just learn a technique like this that is nothing but actual strength, and use it to smash rocks. The Strong Arm technique already accomplishes this and more, and makes sense because it has nothing to do with the user's physical strength.
3. Approved
4. C-rank, I suppose, and approved
5. Again, something like this based on pure strength is determined by your actual strength. No one would need to learn this in order to simply grab someone and try to break their arm with high strength.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Knuckles
Academy Student
Academy Student

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:14 pm

1. That technique is manipulating the blood in the way the Chishio clan manipulates it, he focuses a massive amount of blood to allow it to gain more strength and speed, for a stronger punch. It isn't manipulating the blood, but how it flows in the arm from the body. It's gonna be a signature move because my characters sole focus is on taijutsu. That means blood won't be manipulated to the point he can actually move it outside his body, it can be used to increase a limbs power for a moment and only in the arms.

2. I'll get another move.

3. Cool.

4. Cool.

5. I just want it as a technique to show its power if i were to grab a head or a limb. It's more of a safety net, because you can't just break peoples arms or legs in roleplay. I know what I'm doing with this one.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I think 1 is more like Kenji's whateverthing.
And I'm pretty sure Boulder Attack was a lot like 2 anyway.
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
Academy Student
Academy Student

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:34 am

Yes but that first attack is a signature move. A special method of focus allows him to move blood flow to the arm. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:42 am

I know, I was trying to compare it to a not-clan technique. Helpfulness and such.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 am

1. I'm not sure what being a "signature move" has to do with anything. In order to have a technique to increase blood flow in some part of your arm, you would have to have the ability to manipulate your blood to send larger quantities into your arm. And how is it not a chakra attack, when you would need chakra to increase the flow of blood? You can't just make more blood flow into your arm with only brute strength.
2. Make it B-rank
5. What I mean is that this does not need to be a technique and would make no sense to be a technique. All it is, is grabbing someone and squeezing, as far as I can tell. Another character could do the exact same thing without learning it. All you would need is high strength
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
Academy Student
Academy Student

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:02 am

It's a special type of focus dude, manipulating the blood in your hand, I can do that by maximizing my grip in order to make my veins pop. I do it all the time, and my arm and fist turn pink because of it. That's where I got the idea from. Just a more vast amount of focus. So, tell me what I gotta do to have this technique, as long as it isn't join a clan. Gotta have the move.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:09 am

take out the mention of blood and call it focusing pressure or something

and making your veins pop like that can't be a healthy thing to do
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
Academy Student
Academy Student

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:13 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:37 am

that one is good now then I guess
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
Academy Student
Academy Student

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:40 am

So accept it?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:55 am

it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knuckle's Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle's Arsenal   Knuckle's Arsenal Empty

Back to top Go down

Knuckle's Arsenal
Page 1 of 1