Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Deliver the Kittens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Deliver the Kittens   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:37 am

Akimichi Douza

Being a genin was so BORING! Why couldn't she do something cooler like... fight an epic battle against an unstoppable evil force from the planet Muffblargle... or something. Instead she lost all her old friends and got stuck with a fellow who, while cute, seemed to be a real go-getter. She'd suggested that they should stop at the local diner along the way, but nooooo. Apparently this mission was more important than her rumbling tummy!

Once they finally arrived, instead of walking to the door with Shouta, Douza walked over to the nearest tree and thumped down to sit under the shade where she promptly leaned back with a content smile and closed her eyes.

"Have fun, Hottie. This walk was tiring enough. I don't do bikes. Wake me up when you're finished, alright?"
Mood: Irritated
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
avatar

Posts : 1196
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Deliver the Kittens   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:45 am

Hayashi Shouta

Shouta blinked suddenly as his brand new teammate went and walked over to a nearby tree and plopped herself down in the shade. Wait, what? Was he about to have to do all the work by himself? What the hell! He just sort of stared at her for a moment, eyeing her intently. "Okay... fine then," he muttered, turning back to the pet shop, about to head inside. But he stopped again as he suddenly realized something, looking back at Douza again. "...did you just call me 'hottie'? ...actually you know what, never mind. You just... sit there in the shade, and I'll...just go do this."

Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he finally went inside and met the pet shop owner to get any last minute details, as well as the kittens he was to be delivering. Much to his disdain, the transportation he was using to deliver the kittens was a bike... but not just any bike. Oh no, this was a small, pink and white girl's bicycle, with a flower basket, bell, and streamers on the handlebars. The owner apologized that it was the only thing she had, but somehow it just didn't quite make him feel better. And so, so wheeled it out of the store, with the kittens in the basket, and rode off, muttering to himself the entire way. He finally returned about twenty minutes later, giving the bike back, and heading over to his lounging partner again.

He gently kicked her shoulder with his foot, to wake her. "So... hope you had a nice nap."
Mood: WTF...
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutogenerations.forumotion.com
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Deliver the Kittens   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 am

Akimichi Douza

"Don't be too rough now," Douza spoke with her eyes still closed. "You might rile the lioness in me..." She followed her statement with what was meant to be a sensual growl, though it may have seemed much more threatening to her newest partner. "So how 'bout some grub now, Sweetcheeks?" At that she groaned with effort as she climbed to her feet, dusting her bottom of any dirt and grass that may have collected.
Mood: Happy Enough
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 1 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 3 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Deliver the Kittens   

Back to top Go down
 
Deliver the Kittens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Deliver Thy Sinners
» ~Warrior Cats 2-pick & play~
» Deliver My Letter!
» Deliver The Package [Job]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Ninja Villages :: Fire Country :: Missions-
Jump to: