Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raijin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Raijin  Empty
PostSubject: Raijin    Raijin  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Name - Raijin Sword
Rank - S
Type - Beam Saber
Size - Medium
Owner - Unknown member of the seven swords men
Description - A beam saber that emits pure electrical energy for the hilt that will paralyze the part of the body it touches for 4 post, 2 post if your stamina is 5. The sword is an unknown family member of the Treasured Tools of the Sage of the Six Path. The sword was never heard off because of the weakness of its power. It is unknown how the sword made its way all the way to Kiri but its said the creators of the hidden mist village stored extra swords for the seven swords men if something were to happen to the original weapons. Must have the lightiing element

Last edited by Mafia on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Raijin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin    Raijin  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:35 pm

a sword that can paralyze people for 5 posts an defeat all B-rank jutsu and below? very overpowered

is this supposed the second hokage's sword? because it was destroyed
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Raijin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin    Raijin  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:52 pm

he is trying to go for the second hokage's sword, but i don't think it matters if it was destroyed. another one can alway's be made. but yes it is over powered. it should only paralyze the part that it slash. so if it hits an arm then that part is paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Raijin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin    Raijin  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 am

So I edited the paryalaze thing, what else could I do to tone it down.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Raijin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin    Raijin  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:38 am

it can't just freely cut through any b-rank jutsu and below. in some cases this wouldn't even make sense, like say someone's attacking you with vast water jutsu. that can't just be defeated by swinging a sword. it could create a small defense of some sort at the cost of fair amount of chakra, and would only be able to defend against things that would make sense for it to do so (like the water thing I just mentioned, something like that it wouldn't be able to block). but you can't just cut through any jutsu you want while attacking a person, and especially technique specifically made for defense. also, the user would require a lightning affinity in order to use it
Back to top Go down
Mafia
Chuunin
Chuunin
Mafia

Raijin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin    Raijin  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:42 am

So I cut out the cut throught anything mess, anything else??
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Genin
Genin
Raijoku

Raijin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin    Raijin  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:10 am

I think what Kenji means is that it requires more of a defense standard to it as well as the affinity of lightning.

basically what I'm reading from what Kenji is saying is.
1. Lightning affinity.
2. regardless of being lightning it wouldn't be able to cut through anything.
3. its just a sword made of lightning thus it has its restrictions and boundaries that it follows as well.
4. his defense thing what he's talking about I think... is what he means as it would cost an amount of chakra poured into the sword that it would set up a defense that would protect the wielder from damage and such.
5. the defense of the attack your attacking/defending against would count as an attack I'm guessing from reading what kenji wrote down so then you'd be down an attack or such.

6. this is my own thoughts but Lighting is weakest against wind, so if it were a wind attack coming at you, this would be very useless if it was on B-rank level or one low as wind beats lighting in the elemental area of jutsu's.

but then again I'm not a mod so my thoughts don't really matter just my opinion/thoughts on Kenji's words.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Raijin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raijin    Raijin  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 pm

pretty much what he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raijin  Empty