Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiei
Academy Student
Academy Student

Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 am

Name - Kurogokai no Jutsu (Black Lust Technique)
Type - Gen
Rank - A
Element - None
Creator - Sumiyoshi Hiei
Status - Private
Description - This illusionary technique targets the senses of touch, hearing and sight. In order to activate, Hiei must first perform the Dragon, Rabbit and Ox hand seals (In that order). Afterwards, the opponent must see Hiei create a circle with his thumb and index finger. Upon seeing this trigger, they will initially notice their vision has been obscured. Shortly afterwards, they will begin to regain their sight, before seeing the vision they lust over most lying before them. The temptation will affect people differently, however, the illusion will react to the situation based on what the opponent feels is the worst case scenario. While active, Hiei will leave himself open to attack due to the concentration such a technique requires. As such, it is more likely to be used in a team enviroment. Ideal for giving allies a chance to strike.

Name - Youkai Itami no Jutsu (Phantom Pain Technique)
Type - Gen
Rank - A/S (Not sure on this one. Most S-Ranked Genjutsu tend to affect more than one sense, but the potential duration of this technique coupled with the extremety of the single sense manipulation may well push it to that rank).
Element - None
Creator - Sumiyoshi Hiei
Status - Private
Description - This illusionary technique targets the sense of touch, to the degree of pain. In order to activate, Hiei must first perform the Snake, Ox and Rat hand seals (In that order). Afterwards, the opponent must hear Hiei snap his fingers *Click*. Upon hearing this trigger, a jolt of pain will flow through their body. The pain could be comparible to being stabbed in the stomach. Every post it lasts, they will feel another stabbing pain in another location on their body. This is a high calibur Genjutsu, and is primarily used for torturing. During its use, Hiei can move around, but he cannot perform any Genjutsu / Ninjutsu. This allows him to continue to ask questions while the pain takes over the reasoning to hide information from him. (Will not work on every person obviously, as there could be a wide number of ways someone could react to this Genjutsu. However, what is written here is its primary target for use.)

Note: Character hasn't been made yet. I will get to that as soon as possible. There are more to come... Thanks. <.<
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

well the second one is just pain, of which people will react differently. those with high stamina probably won't be affected by it much since they likely have a high pain threshold, so the effect basically becomes stronger or weaker depending on the person you're using it against, sometimes possibly to the point where the effect it has on the victim isn't worth the chakra spent to cast it. that being true, probably only needs to be A-rank.

both approved in any case
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Hiei
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Name - Kumori Zetsubou (Shadow Despair)
Type - Gen
Rank - S
Element - None
Creator - Sumiyoshi Hiei
Status - Private
Description - This Genjutsu was created and now utilized by Sumiyoshi Hiei. Since its creation, it has become his trademark ability, and an excellent weapon for his village. It is rumored to be one of the most powerful Genjutsu in existance, said to rival the Sharingan's ability "Tsukuyomi". In order to acitvate, the user must first perform the Dragon Hand-Seal. As this is done, they must look at the opponent and keep concentration. The opponent must then look at the hand-seal. As they do so, the initial effect sets in motion.

1-2 post duration

This first effect targets the sense of sight. It causes the opponent to see the hand-seals Hiei is performing. No matter where they look, they will see him perform the Horse, Ram, Monkey and Bird hand seals repeatedly. After three repititions, the opponent's sense of touch, smell and sight begin to be affected at a high level. Black smog appears around them, engulfing them. It pushes its way into their lungs through any air hole it can find, be it the nose or the mouth. They feel as if their body is about to explode. They can feel the smog smothering them and pushing itself into their body.

3rd post

Upon the third post, the smog will disappear, and the opponent will feel considerably better. However, the illusion is still ongoing, likely without their knowledge. However, by the end of this post, they will feel a sudden and sharp pain in their head.

4+ posts

After this pain, they will begin to witness the most devastating of illusions. They will feel their eye's begin to bleed. Blood also flows from their nose, ears and mouth. Random parts of their bodies will cut open and explode, causing a great deal of pain and potentially great mental damage. The longer it lasts, the more extreme the illusion will become. Eventually, their body will look and feel as if it's rotting from the inside out. They will see their limbs fall to the ground.

Duration is based off of the formula placed in the rules section.

After use, Hiei is literally exhausted. He has little to no Chakra, and cannot continue fighting. This is, therefore, an all or nothing technique.

-----

As a reply to your comment: Yes, I realize this. I try not to describe exact effects in my Genjutsu, especially on things I have no right to manipulate. I describe the illusion and the effect it gives, and the emotional / traumatic reaction is determined by the target. Not everyone reacts in the same way to a given situation.

Hiei
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:15 pm

You seem such a pleasant and kindhearted individual, Hiei.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:07 am

Shocked I think I threw up a little just reading this thing's description...

but anyway, is this actually supposed to be as strong as Tsukuyomi? Because, Tsukuyomi is kind of banned at the moment, so...

though I have been trying to think of a more acceptable version of it... actually just an acceptable version of the Mangekyou in general, but that's far easier said than done...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:12 am

And here I thought I was the sweet, sensitive loli.
By which I mean the Dark Knight.
You can't have pain->power without being very sensitive, y'know.
It's why we're so angsty.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 am

I...have no idea what you just said
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:45 pm

tell you what, if I can get my version of Tsukuyomi that I just put up to pass, I will approve its 'rival' with no further questions
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:38 am

ok, all's good, so then it's approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu   Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Sumiyoshi Hiei - Custom Jutsu
Page 1 of 1