Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace Zone 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large training grounds that is found at the very top of one of the lower mountains in Kumo. It is an extremely flat piece of earth with numerous training dummies and other various forms of target practice. Due to the secluded area here there isn't a guard such as in other locations of the peace zones, normally people who want to get away from the crowds and noise come here for some quite single training.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:09 am

Senkou Kuromura

Senkou stopped his crunches and thought about that for a few moments. "I had not considered that", he admitted as he realized the implication of it all. "Well than I suppose that you'll just have to attempt beginning to sway me in any way you can. After all, I'm not a catch that someone finds just anywhere", he pointed out with a wink of his own.
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 2
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 0
TP: 1,732

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:47 am

Chiyoko Kuromura

Chiyoko smiled. She liked that Senkou was playing along with her, it was fun. She had forgotten just how entertaining her cousin was. "Oh I see, you are a special one, aren't you? Well then I guess I'm going to have to work extra hard to try and convince you to give me a chance," she said with a quiet laugh under her breath. She knew that he would likely need very little convincing, should she decide to choose him, but it was fun to joke with him for sure. "How ever will I manage to woo you?"
Stamina: 4 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 3 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 4
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Senkou Kuromura

Senkou continues his crunches as he laughed along with Chiyoko. She was quite the unique individual. He hadn’t seen very many people that had quite the attitude and freedom that this one had. Their shinobi career together was definitely going to be an interesting one to say the least. “I don’t know, that’s just something that you’ll have to guess for yourself one day”, he said as he continue about with his exercises. “It’s more fun to see what people come up with after all”
TP: 1,817

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Chiyoko Kuromura

"Well, I guess I'm just going to have to think of something," Chiyoko said with a contemplative sigh. This was definitely going to be fun, she thought. They didn't have any other teammates, just her and Senkou, who was challenging her to woo him. He didn't know what he had just signed up for. Things would definitely be interesting, oh yes. After a while, after they had finally finished their crunches, Chiyoko fell flat and laid there for several minutes, catching her breath and feeling the burn in her abdomen. It was a good burn.

Then, she sat back up again stretched. "There we go, that's an excellent warm up. Let's break for lunch before continuing." With that, she reached for her pack again and started digging through it, eventually pulling out a cooler. Opening the cooler, she revealed several roast beef sandwiches, and some cans of green tea. "Help yourself cuz, there's plenty to go around. I just need to cool off for a second here, I'm sweating up a storm."

That being said, she stood up and started to peel off her unitard, purposefully doing it in a seductive way, bending and stretching as she removed it. Underneath, she wore just a red thong, there was no need for a bra. Of course, she sat back down and acted completely natural, as if it were normal to sit there in front of him with no shirt on. "Ah, there we go. Pass me a sandwich."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Senkou Kuromura

Senkou just gave a solid nod to her statement, knowing that she probably would try her best. With that being said, he didn't realize that it was quite so soon. As she offered him some food and drink he didn't feel the need to hesitate or think anything of it. It wasn't like this was some sort of challenge. But of course, he was wrong in that regard. He quickly took a roast beef sandwich, taking two whole bites before looking up and realizing what was going on.

Senkou could almost sware that he could hear sexy music playing in the background, as if this was something that was too good to just let it happen without it. And he couldn't blame them. It was pretty good. He just stared for a moment before hearing her request for the sandwich. "There ya go", he said as he held it out to her. He couldn't say much else. His mind was on other things, more important things.
TP: 1,983

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Chiyoko Kuromura

"Why thank you, Senkou," she said, taking the sandwich from him and taking several bites out of it. She ignored him for several moments, before finally looking up from her lunch and noticing him staring at her. She simply blinked, acting innocent and confused. "Oh, is something wrong?" She started rubbing her hand against her cheek. "Is there something on my face?" On the inside, she was giggling hysterically. All that big talk and already Senkou was mesmerized.
Mood: Playful

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Senkou Kuromura

Senkou blinked a few times as he realized that he was being found out. It was time for him to recover! He shook his head for a few moments. “Forgive me, it seemed like there was a bug on your cheek that’s all”, he said before going back down and eating his sandwich. “I must have been mistaken though, because obviously there isn’t anything there”, he admitted with a shrug as he finished off the first sandwich. “I must be more tired than I thought”
TP: 2,068

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Chiyoko Kuromura

"Hmm, a bug?" Chiyoko said, absently brushing her cheek again. "Well, I guess if there was a bug there, it must be gone by now. Thanks for your concern, though, it's most appreciated." She gave him another wink, and then finished off the last of her lunch.

As she was washing the food down with a few gulps from her green tea, she 'accidentally' spilled a large portion of the liquid all over her chest. "Oh dear, what a clutz I am," she said, reaching for several napkins and very slowly, provocatively, wiping herself dry. When she was done, she started packing up her stuff again. "So then, what do you want to do next? We could keep training, unless you're really that tired, like you said."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Senkou Kuromura

Senkou just narrowed his eyes as he could see how she was very obviously going out of her way to try to make herself seen here. Well, he'd show her that nothing was gonna bother him! "Well I'd rather keep training ya know? I still think I got a bit of energy in me despite your earlier workout", Senkou explained. "So come on, what do you want me to do next?"
TP: 2,141

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Chiyoko Kuromura

"Very well then," Chiyoko said, giving him an affirmative nod and a thumbs up. On that note, she hopped up back to her feet and stretched her arms out. "Alright, get back up and we'll figure this out. Let's see, what do I want you to do.... oh! I got it. You go ahead and attack me with everything you got. I will remove one article of clothing for each time that you hit me! Think you got what it takes?" Of course, she was only wearing a single article of clothing at the moment... but she pretended like that wasn't completely obvious.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Senkou Kuromura

"I just have to hit you and that's the challenge huh?", Senkou asked as he scratched his chin. "Well I suppose that I can see the value of that challenge, after all considering one of your speed and caliber of shinobi it'd probably be a good way to improve my own lack of-", but Senkou cut himself short before aiming his hand forward and firing a single laser. He hoped that his rant might have caused his sensei to tune out for a bit in order to land a blow.
TP: 2,231

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Chiyoko Kuromura

Unfortunately for him, Chiyoko wasn't quite that ditzy. Playful, flirtatious, and seemingly an airhead at tiems, yes, but when it came to this, she knew how to pay attention. The moment that his hand came up, hers was already there to meet it. Their lasers met each other in midair, causing a small explosion of energy when they collided. "Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that," she said with a wink. Her hand then traveled down to her waist and snapped the waistband of her thong. "Come on, it's almost like you don't even want to get this off."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:40 am

Senkou Kuromura

The genin let out a little growl as he realized that his plan had messed up. Damn, she was better than he thought. Given her carefree nature he was hoping that she wouldn't be paying attention this much. Senkou had only two long range techniques, and he doubted that she'd even let him get close enough to land a punch. Still, he'd just have to try. He quickly turned his hand at Chiyoko again before firing off a nice sized orb of Ranton chakra.
TP: 2,315

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:49 am

Chiyoko Kuromura

Chiyoko easily sidestepped and ducked out of the way of the incoming orb. She stuck her tongue out at her cousin playfully and then started to leap backwards. "Come on now, you're gonna have to catch me!" she called out, turning around and smacking her behind at him. She was moving away slowly, at least for her. Plenty of opportunity for him to catch up. Poor kid likely didn't have a chance, though.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:02 am

Senkou Kuromura

Senkou narrowed his eyes in annoyance before taking off at a run towards Chiyoko. He wasn't sure how fast she could go, but he knew that she was taking it easy on him. He just had to take advantage of that, but he couldn't allow himself to let any opportunity go to waste. He ran forward and fired another ranton orb that would pass on her right side. Senkou hoped that she'd sidestep into it on accident. It was a weak hope, but he had to try!
TP: 2,402

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 am

Chiyoko Kuromura

Chiyoko wasn't that foolish! Looking back over her shoulder, she watched the incoming orb and could tell that it was veering off to the side a little. She smirked a little bit, and intentionally dodged to that side... but ducked in the process, so it sailed straight over her head. She giggled again and stuck her tongue back out at him, while continuing to bound off towards the other side of the rocky field. "What's the matter? Having trouble aiming?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Zone 2   Peace Zone 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down