Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strong Arm Tactics (C Rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

Strong Arm Tactics (C Rank) Empty
PostSubject: Strong Arm Tactics (C Rank)   Strong Arm Tactics (C Rank) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Karasu Taiga

It didn't take Taiga too long to arrive in Mizuru town, where the mission was to commence, then again he'd left at six in the morning, having gotten up at five grabbed his mission gear and leaving. It was all he really needed to make it. Lunch packed from the trip and a few training implements for the road. Including a book his Mother, Seiya Karasu wanted him to study. It was about like anything with her algebra. He'd seen this kind of math before, being a workbook it wouldn't be too hard.

The trip wasn't too long. However Mizuru town was less homely and more hostile than he'd expected, catching people staring at him as he moved through the town. It felt like he was going to be attacked no matter which way he'll go. Of course with the town like this navigating his way to the building in question was pretty difficult even the guy at the information stand didn't want to give him directions instead advising him to 'leave town' What was wrong with these people?

Turning the corner to what he thought was supposed to be the shop Taiga stumbled into a lightly armed group of young men, most his age or older, improvised clubs, chains a shovel and a chefs knife. If they really wanted to scare Taiga they'd have needed more than a few improvised weapons. The chef's knife being the least scary among them. "Give me all your money..." Was the only thing said.

After they were on the ground and Taiga was done dusting his clothes off he counted the men he'd put down. All untrained and uncomplicated. Roughians all of them. Not even fun.

It didn't take Taiga long to find the shop, it was a nice building and he didn't need to look back at his paper as he walked into the shop and browsed the wares. After buying a candy bar and Soda as a reward for not killing any of the group Taiga introduced himself to the manager, who just then walked through the door.

"Hello." Taiga said extending his open hand to shake the managers. "My name is Krasu Taiga, I'm a representative for Landshark holdings, the owners of this building. They say that you're late on your rent for this month and sent me to see if there was something wrong."

"Oh right... well..." The manager looked away. "You see we don't have the money because of a protection racket in town. Several young men would come into the store and demand payment or they say they'd burn the place down." The manager said with a little worry in his voice.

"If it's eight guys armed with household implements then you have nothing to worry about." Taiga nodded, then recounted his story. "Just tell them that I'll stop by every once in a while to check on Landshark Holdings investment."

"Oh alright then. I guess we can grab rent from the till then." The manager said moving to the register and opening it quickly and pulling out a stack of hundreds. He counted it to Taiga then Taiga counted it back before signing off the late acknowledgement before turning and leaving.

It was when he got outside that he counted sixteen guys with household implements. So there were twice as many as before. Damn at this rate he'd never get to his algebra book.
Mood: Relaxed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 1
Taijutsu: 2 • Ninjutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
TP: 6,778
AP: 00
Back to top Go down

Strong Arm Tactics (C Rank)
Page 1 of 1