Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cave of eyes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Cave of eyes Empty
PostSubject: Cave of eyes   Cave of eyes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Cave of eyes Krawk_dark_cave

This cave was built by Kiana's parents. They built this cave in order to train there eyes and increase there visual jutsu's beyond that of normal people. The cave is hidden and only known the Kiana's family. Although the only ones alive that know of this location is Kiana and her little brother. The entrance is a double entry, so that it isn't as easy to find the right path. Both paths are dark and impossible to see inside. Inside the cave when they have taken the correct path will lead to a door, which when open is more darkness, only the difference is that this room is also sound proof and doesn't allow any noise to vibrate on the walls. Which means it's a room of complete silence. The walls also seem to be lined with chakra as well. No one know's why or how, but what is known is that to Kiana, her family use this as a way to train there eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Cave of eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cave of eyes   Cave of eyes EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Uchiha Kiana

Darkness... Silence... That's all there was. Not a hint or a sign of life to be found. No life other then one, her own. Even that was hard to feel while she stayed in this room. Kiana was in desperate need of some training. So in order for her to get strong enough, she tossed herself into her parents training room. Blocking off the outside world from all senses. Sight, hearing and smell. All these meant nothing inside this room. Her sense of time seem to basically disappear. She didn't even know how long she had been inside this room. Would she be able to attain what she she needed by throwing herself in here? Only time could tell. But so far nothing was coming into view. Her eyes still hadn't evolved." Damn it, i still can't see anything. Why won't they come out? Father... Mother... What am i doin wrong?..." Kiana thought to herself as she remained in darkness. She didn't bother to speak out loud since she wouldn't be able to hear herself anyway's... This room was like a curse. As if being in a void of nothingness, but from what she heard from her parents, this was how they attained those eyes. The eyes of the Uchiha clan, they were special. Nothing compared to them. When Kiana would see her parents use there eyes, they were things of beauty, the color and the shape, Kiana strived for those eyes. But she couldn't allow her brother to gain them since it semed that when the eyes awoke, bad luck fallowed them. She would gain these eyes so that her brother would never need too. But first she needed to actually attain them in this room.

Suddenly a bright light bursted itno the room." Siiiiiissssss, you still in heeeeere?..." A voice came from the bright light. Kiana put her hand infront of her eyes to block the painful light that was bursting in. She let out a deep sigh as she heard the voice coming from the light." Kai... I told you not to bother me when i am in here. I'm training and i need complete isolation..." Kiana explained in a kiddy voice and a stern look, making sure that he understood that he wasn't being well behaved. Kai looked down sadly." I know, but you been in here for so long. I was getting bored and worried that something might have happened to you." Kai said in a sad tone. Kiana's stern voice turned into a caring one as she heard her brothers explontion. He was simply too cute for her to stay upset with him." Look Kai, i know it's hard but you need to trust me... Your big sis will never leave you. I'm alway's goin to be alive to protect you, and doin this training is my first step to doin that. I'm doin all this so that you never have to fight." Kiana explained, but made sure to leave out the fact of the eyes. He was too young at the time to remember what his parents eyes looked like and what the Uchiha name came with. She didn't want him to gain these eye, cause she knew that if they did appear, it meant that he had to have gone through some type of dramatic event, which she would never allow him to go through. Her brother looked up at Kiana as he wiped away his tears.

"How long have i been in there Kai?" Kiana asked curiously as she found it odd that he was this upset over what only seemed to be a few hours..." Two day's... You need rest and some food big Sis, or else you goin to get unhealthy." Kai stated, hoping that his big sister understood that he was worried about her. Kiana was surprised on the answer however. It deffinitly didn't feel that long. But her brother would never lie to her." I understand, i didn't realize that i have been gone for so long. I'll tell you what, give me a few more hours and then come back and get me. When you do, we'll go back to town and get something to eat. Just you and me... Sound good?" Kiana said with a big smile on her face... Kai gained a grin from ear to ear after hearing his big sister offer food." YA!" Kai simply answered as he ran out of the cave in excitement.

Kiana watched as her brother left the cave. Her big smile turning serious in almost an instant. She turned around and walked into the dark room once again, closing the door behind her and plunging herself into the dark abyss once again. Kiana closed her eyes as the last bit of light shown through the last few inches of the closing door untill nothing was left and the door was closed completely... Kiana quickly opened her eyes hoping that what she saw next was anything but darkness... Nothing... Still nothing to be seen..." Son of a bitch, what am i doin wrong... Mother and father told me that this room was the one room that would give me the power to protect what's most valuable to me..." At that moment a sight of her brother popped into her head. She loved her brother more then anything in the world. Another image of her parents holding her and her baby brother at the time. It was so long ago, if only things were as simple as they were back then. She wouldn't have to try so hard, she would alway's be worried about her brothers safety.

Suddenly the door opened once again." Sis, it's been a few hours. Come on, you promised food remember..." Kiana turned to face the light and see her brothers shadow right in the center. She smiled largely before answering." Yes, let's go baby brother..." Kiana stated as she got up and walked to the door and place one arm around him..." Aawweee, sis i'm not a baby anymore. Just call me little brother if you have too." He remarked, trying to sound grown up like most little boys do... Kiana simply giggled." I'll try and keep that in mind baby brother..." Kiana replied causing Kai to grumble at her response while leaving the cave to head back to Iwa.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None