Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save little girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Save little girl Empty
PostSubject: Save little girl   Save little girl EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:21 am

Kurogane Gama

Gama had just finished his very first mission, and a C-Rank mission no less... Gama thought for sure that his sensei would be impressed, especially one that he did on his own... But he wasn't goin to stop there, he was actually starting to get what the thrill of a mission really was. His heart was pumpin in his fight with that kid. Something that Gama just couldn't get from just fighting his teamates. Maybe because he knew it wasn't to the death. But that didn't mattter right now, he had another mission and this one was of a diffferent veriaty. He was goin to save someone this time, not kill or beat them. This seemed like an intersting thing to try out.

He quickly left and began making his way to the fire country. If the girl was goin for a strole and got lost, that would be the first place to look. He made his way untill he saw that he had reached the border." Hm, i'm gunna need to be quick and silent if i want to get through unnoticed." Gama thought to himself as he hid in the tall grass untill he thought it was all clear... And jsut as he was about to jump and cross, kunai flew right across his face, causig a shocked look to appear on his face... He looked over at the kunai and saw that it had pierced a rabbit and killed it as he was pinned to the tree... Gama now knew how serious this was, he needed to be really quick. He took out a kunai and dashed for the border, and sure enough kunai were flying at him... Gama quickly deflected the kunai and continue to race across. After a few close calls he finally made it. He took a second to catch his breath and then looked over at his left arm. As he pulled his sleeve, he saw that he had been grazed by one of them and started to bleed." Guess i'm not that good yet. I'll have to train harder. Gama patched himself up and continued. After a few kilometers he was now picking up little footprints on the ground..." this is bad, she way to easy to find." Gama stated as he picked up pace and could start to see her in the distance. As he arrived she was crying, obviously scared of being alone. Gama approached her and tried to calm her down." hey, it's alright i'm here to help. See, i'm from Kiri." He stated as he pointed to his forhead protector. As the girl glance at it, she raised her hand to grab Gama's hand, but Gama noticed something." GET DOWN!!!!" Gama yelled as he dove on top of the little girl, cause the weapons to pass over them..." Shit, i can't fight anyone while protecting this little girl..." Gama said as he looked back and saw the tall grass moving in the distance..." Damn... Think Gama, Think!!!" He thought to himself before looking back at the girl in a worried expression... He then turned and grabbed the girl suddenly and began to race to the border..." They must have found out that i came across, either that or the girl..." Gama thought as he was now being persued by several Shinobi... Each one launching a projectile attack... Gama managed to dodge most of them, but some made there mark. One hit Gama in the leg but managed to miss any importent areas. Another in Gama's shoulder and back. Gama was deffinitly starting to feel the pain, but he needed to complete his mission. As the border came in sight Gama was starting to feel relieved untill suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his one leg... The pain caused Gama to fall and drop the girl... It didn't take any hesitation for Gama to look up and yell at the girl." HURRY GET THE HELL OVER THERE!!!" Gama said before turning to see one of the shinobi in the air, about to stab him with a sword. Gama quickly rolled to the side and dodged the stab and quickly rolled back to normal and place both legs together to push the man off of him. He got up quickly and looked to see that he was facing numerous different enemies... Gama knew that he was outmatched and about to get killed if he faught... He quickly began to make handsigns, at that sign the other began there rush. But lucky for Gama, he managed to complete it in time and a bunch of swellow of ice shot towards the group. in that distraction Gama threw a smoke bomb and quickly made it across the border where the girl was waitting..." Quickly, let's get home before they decide to chase us into our border..." Gama said as he grabbed the girls hand and left.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None