Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Track down Traitor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

Track down Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Track down Traitor   Track down Traitor EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Kurogane Gama

This was it... He was now out of the hospital and as ready to get to work... It was as if he had a new lean o nlife... This energy was almost overwhelming. He knew that his teamates weren't just fooling around, they had to be thinking the same thing as him... He was goin to get even stronger and show them what he was really about... He raised his hand infront of his face and read the letter that was now infront of him... It was a mission, and it was a C-Rank one no less... Gama smiled as he pulled the paper away from his face and looked into the distance..." It's finally time to do my first mission..." Gama raced off to fullfill his task...

As he raced out he began with the last place that the person was seen. The letter stated that they lost track of the rogue at the bushes just outside the village a few kilometers away..." I guess i'll take a closer look at the area..." Gama thought to himself as he began to look around... They were right, the tracks end abruptly in one area. Almost as if he began to fly into thin air..." Hm, that's impossible, no one can just vanish. He thought as he stared at the last footprint. There was something off about it..." What the hell... There's a peice of the foot missing..." Gama stated as he placed his hand on the footprint and began to wave his hand back and forth to see if he could uncover the rest of the footprint. As he made a last brush, he noticed something..." Is that artificial grass right here?" Gama said to himself as he noticed that it felt a little different... He grabbed a handful of grass and pulled it... He thought it would just have pulled the dirt with it, but to his surprised it didn't... Instead a trap door was opened..." Cool, don't see that every day." Gama then looked inside by peaking his head into the hole only to be met by flying kunai heading straight to his head... Gama quickly pulled his head up and landed on his ass..." Woh, talk about close calls..." Gama stated as he felt his head to make sure that nothing actually hit him... This guy wasn't goofing around. He wanted to make sure that no one found him... Gama then took another looked ito the whole and this time nothing came flying at him." Must have been a trap set up incase someone actually found this..." Gama thought to himself as he stepped down into the small cave.

As he looked around he noticed that the walls were very fine, almost as if it took time to make..." So he's an earth style user... I'm have to keep that in mind... I on't think i know any element that can beat earth style..." Gama thought to himself while keeping a watchfull eye out for his target. Suddenly a kid his own age popped out of the wall..." Son of a BITCH!" The kid said as he attempted to stab Gama with a kunai... Gama spun around and grabbed the kids rist and stopped for a moment..." So your the one that i'm after huh? You'll have to do better then that..." Gama said as he lefted his leg and gave him a sidekick sending him a few feet away..." I'm not goin back to that hell hole, your gunna have to kill me..." The kid said as he began to make handsigns..." Well, the mission sheet did say i could take you back dead..." Gama stated with a smile as he ran toward the kid. Before Gama could reach him however, a wall appeared between them." Damn, so he's just gunna run huh?" Gama said as he looked around for another exit... Suddenly he felt the earth begin to shake." Oh no, he's not doin what i think he's doin is he?..." Gama said to himself as he began to see the roof of the cave begin to crumble down..." Oh COME ON... That's so cheap..." Gama said as he turned around and tried to looked frantically for an exit... After a few seconds and looking at the roof about to crumbl, Gama knew he wasn't goin to make it out the conventional way... He began to make handsigns as quickly as he could... At teh last moment the ground crumble over Gama seemingly killing him.

"YES!!!!" The boy yelled as he thought that he had beaten Gama... As he turned around to walk away he heard a noise coming from behind him. As he turned around, he noticed an ice prison that was still standing, and in the center of the prison Gama stood..." Well i never thought i would use this technique againts myself, but at least it worked..." Gama stated before the ice shattered into pieces..." That was a cruel trick you know, now it's time for me to show you how powerful i really am..." Gama said as he sped toward the boy at his fastest pace..." He's quick" The boy said before noticing that Gama was right infront of him. Gama pulled out his sword and quickly slashed up, cutting him across the chest diagonally. The boy fell as blood sprayed from his chest. Gama looked at him from above and simply gave him a stared before taking the hilt of his sword and hitting him in the head as hard as possible..." Looks like i'm bringing you in alive..." Gama stated as the boy lost conciousness.
Level:
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Nin:
Tai:
Gen:
Special Equipment: None
Active Jutsu: None