Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hirohata Residence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:20 am

A rather large, luxurious penthouse on the top floor of the biggest apartment building in Kiri. It's quite modern and there's plenty of open space to enjoy. It comes equipped with a full kitchen, large bathroom, its own laundry room, the most amazing entertainment room you'll ever lay your eyes on, and there's even a hot tub in the living room. Both Kenji and Megumi Hirohata currently live here, though peculiarly, there is only a single bedroom.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:30 am

Kenji Hirohata

"And here we are," Megumi said, opening the door and leading Rakdos inside. he would most likely be awed by the sheer quality of this apartment. It was as close to a mansion in an apartment building as you could get. To her, though, it was home.

When they arrived, Kenji was sitting at the kitchen table eating a bowl of hot noodles. He glanced up at them momentarily, blinking. "Oh, hey Megumi... bringing home my students now are we?"

"Met him down there at the beach," she replied with a chuckle. "Decided we'd spend the day together. I'm going to give him some private training later on if that's alright."

"Sure, sure," he said, giving her a flippant wave. "I'm bogged down with meetings today anyway, no time to have a team meeting or anything. Just make sure not to wear him down too much, he is still my student, remember."

"Yeah yeah, don't worry," she said, heading down the hall to her left. before even reaching the end of it, she was throwing off her bikini top and undid the strings on her bottoms, letting them fall to the floor. Rakdos might catch a nice glimpse of her as she turned into the bedroom.

Kenji finished his noodles moments later, then stood up from the table, taking his bowl to the sink. When he finished, he stopped momentarily by Rakdos and gave the boy a nod. "Work hard, and don't forget what I've taught you so far, alright? Megumi can be a tougher teacher than I am... but she knows what she's doing. Pay attention and stay focused, and you'll be fine. Now, I have to head to the Administration Building, I'm already late."

Grabbing the kage cloak and hat from the rack next to the door, Kenji put them on, and then in an instant vanished. Rakdos wouldn't have even seen the door open. Megumi would reemerge from the bedroom a moment later and make her way back into the kitchen. "There we go, much better. Make yourself at home whil I get started on cooking. Feel free to take a look around the place, too."
Megumi Hirohata
Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy
Stm: 5 • Spd: 5 • Str: 2 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 2
Stm: 5 • Spd: 4 • Str: 5 • Int: 3 • CC: 3
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:35 am

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos's mouth was already open the moment that the door open. Coming from a not so rich home, this house was like the coolest thing that he had ever seen even! Most of Megumi and Kenji's conversation was lost on him as he merely stared at the hot tub that was in the living room. It was amazing and crazy at the same time! He just let himself glance around, too enthralled with the building to even notice what Megumi was doing when she went back to her room.

At the mention of Kenji's words, Rakdos gave a quick bow to show his respect to his teacher. "Thank you Lord Mizukage, I promise that I will absolutely give it my all and do my best to improve myself. Thank you", he added on again before Kenji vanished. With that out of the way he proceeded wandering around the home, with Megumi's permission of course. Wow, there was a lot of stuff here. Rakdos wandered from place to place, seeing it all. Of course the entertainment room nearly made him cry with pure joy. "It's like bigger than my own house", he said to himself as he just stared at it.

"You guys have a REALLY nice place here", Rakdos called to Megumi.
Mood: Amazed
Condition: Perfect
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: 10
TP: 8,676

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 am

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi smiled, letting out an amused laugh at his reaction to the place. He really seemed to like it. "Well thank you, we worked hard to get a place like this. Now, it's everything we need. You're welcome to come over any time, if you want. I noticed you eyeing that entertainment room quite enthusiastically..." She chuckled again, then turned back to the stove, where she was cooking up some eggs and bacon. She would get Rakdos meal later, when the rest of the food was prepared. It was at that moment, when glancing to her left, that she noticed her discarded bikini lying in the middle of the hallway.

"Oh, whoops, I'm such a dunce," she remarked, laughing. "Rakdos, could you grab that and just toss them in the hamper in the bedroom? Last door on the right, the hamper will be next to the dresser on the left." The bedroom itself was quite extravagant as well, large and very well decorated with expensive furnishings and such. There was even a small indoor waterfall near the back wall. A standing shower was built into the wall on the right side of the bed, which itself was king sized with soft, white satin sheets. Only a single bed, of course.
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 5 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 3
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 0
AP: N/A
TP: 0

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos glanced back as he heard the request that Megumi made. "Yeah, sure thing", Rakdos said before going and picking up the bikini and heading to the room that was mentioned. "Oh.....my.....god", Rakdos said as he entered the room. He had never even seen a room that was this nice before. Everything about it was just so freakin perfect! He looked from the bed, to the waterfall, to the shower, to everything! "My god, being a Kage must get you some really nice pay", Rakdos muttered to himself. "Perhaps I should set my goals a bit higher", he mentioned to himself with a tiny bit of a laugh. He threw the bikini down in the hamper before turning and leaving the room.

"That's quite the nice room ya got there", he said as he walked back into the living room.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi chuckled again when Rakdos returned, giving him a pleased grin. "Why thank you, Rakdos. We did go all out with this place," she said, turning back to her eggs. They were almost dead. "Especially the bedroom... anyway, my food's almost ready, so I'll get yours too in a minute here. Could you grab the carton of orange juice out of the fridge please?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

"Yeah I can see you did", Rakdos said with a tiny laugh. "Maybe if I save up my money when I'm a captain I'll be able to afford a place like this one day", he said with a tiny shrug as he thought about the possibilities. It would be awesome, having people over in a place like this and letting them know it was his. "Oh orange juice, sure thing", Rakdos said as he went over to the fridge and retrieved the carton before heading over and setting it on the counter next to MEgumi.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Megumi Hirohata

"Thank you," she said, flipping the bacon one more time and then dishing it out onto a plate next to her along with he scrambled eggs. Her mouth was already beginning to water at the savory scent of her breakfast. She didn't know how Kenji could just eat a bowl of noodles when they had eggs and bacon in the fridge. After turning the stove off, she placed the plate of food on the table and poured herself a tall glass of orange juice.

Once her meal was set, she took out a wine glass from the cabinet and put that on the table, too. Then, she took out a kunai and held her forearm just over the mouth of the glass, slowly making a clean cut. Her blood trickled down gradually at first, then running in a steady stream until the glass was full. When it was, she grabbed the washcloth next to her and tied it tightly around her arm to stop the bleeding. "There you are, one tall glass of Kiri's finest," she said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos just sat there, wondering if there was anything that he could do while Megumi was preparing everything. Apparently not though, she seemed to be doing everything just fine on her own. He supposed that compared to leading a whole village this was kid stuff. Not even worth a challenge to her. However, Rakdos found his face snapping up as a familiar scent caused him to react. The moment that the knife pierced flesh, the scent of human blood seemed to be filling the whole air. Rakdos's pupils dilated as he just stared at the filling glass of blood.

"Thank you", Rakdos said as he took the glass from Megumi. He looked at it for just a second, letting the smell overtake all of his other senses. It smelled so good, so damn good. At first Rakdos took only a sip, but it wasn't long before the glass was tipped up higher, causing a large amount of blood to enter Rakdos's mouth. It was only about ten seconds before the entire glass was drained.

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Megumi Hirohata

Megumi watched him drink the glass, an amused sort of smile on her face. He really seemed to be enjoying it after so many years of sucking small animals dry. She was glad she could brighten up his day a little. "I take it you enjoyed that?" she said, chuckling. She started digging into her own meal now, practically moaning under her breath with how delicious it was... she was a damn fine cook if she did say so herself.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

Rakdos merely gave a quick nod as he used his fingers to get some of the blood that was clinging to the inside of the class. "O Negative, probably my favorite", Rakdos said as he set the glass down. It was something that he had picked up. After drinking enough blood, he could tell the type of it just by drinking a bit of it. "Thank you Megumi, you didn't need to do that but it was extremely kind of you"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Megumi Hirohata

"Hmm, O-Negative, that's correct," Megumi said, smirking at him a little. "Quite the talent you got there. And again, don't mention it. Happy to help out." After finishing off her breakfast, Megumi brought the dishes over to the sink, and then returned to the kitchen table and stretched her arms out. "Mmm...nothing like a good breakfast to get the day started. Still pretty early though... you want to see if we can find somethign to do around the village, or do you want to hang out here for a while?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Hanyou Rakdos

As the question was offered, Rakdos thought about it for a moment. "Well I wouldn't mind doing a bit of that training you mentioned, but since you are the one that has been kind enough to help me I will gladly do anything that you would like to do", Rakdos said honestly with a tiny nod. "Whatever you wish to do will be fine with me"

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Megumi Hirohata

"Hmm, well I don't normally do my training until around noon time..." Megumi said, rubbing her chin thoughtfully but I guess if you really want to we can get started on that. I'll even let you choose what training grounds you want to go to."

((go ahead to wherever you want to take them, I'm going to go eat))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hirohata Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hirohata Residence   Hirohata Residence Empty

Back to top Go down