Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mushoku Desert

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

An endless wasteland of grey sand, the sky itself seems to darken in presence of the empty, dying land. Few plants, and even fewer animals, survive here. It is located between Sunagakure and Iwagakure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am

Hitomi coughed and hacked, stumbling and reaffixing her scythe to her back. She had been walking for weeks and months, and was dangerously low on supplies for even the nearest village, let alone her destination. Her legs giving way, she awkwardly tried to right herself as she shut her eyes. One more rest in the vast desert couldn't be too deadly.. she was too low on chakra for more travel. With a weak sandy cough, she started to fall asleep, not knowing if she would awake again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:24 am

Chishio Itami

Itami's feet raced across the sand, making a path behind him as he rushed to his destination. He hadn't received a vision that suddenly for some time, it was clearly important that he make it here as fast as he could. He held a water pouch strapped to his side, knowing that he needed a full one to help out the one in need. His eyes traced the skyline in the hopes of seeing anything that looked out of place. And finally, he saw the figure, lying in the sand with no movement, only the wind causing her hair to move in the breeze.

Within moments Itami was at her side, using his own body to block out the sunlight that was draining her energy. "Rest dear Sister, the Beloved has seen your need", Itami said before pouring a small stream of water into her mouth before helping her swallow it. After repeating this a few times, he poured a little on her face to help her cool off, also in the hopes of having her waken.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:50 am

Hitomi frowned a bit, stirring and opening her eyes, rubbing them. "Gahhh..." Coughing a bit and trying to get into a sitting position, she looked woozily at the strange, obviously foreign man. Why was somebody so clearly not suited to the desert all the way out here? Given by his stature, he was probably a shinobi of some sort... a spy? Spies wouldn't travel to here though, there wasn't any reason to. Maybe he just had some sort of pale-skin condition. Groaning in pain and trying to right herself, Hitomi's vision gradually cleared. "Nn.. oh.. you're.. you're.. that.. no.. No, I haven't met you yet.. have I?" Breathing heavily, Hitomi tried to gather her thoughts to a more conscious level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 am

Chishio Itami

"Not even once", Itami said before placing the water pouch in the girl's hands. "Here, drink up. You are dying of thirst, or so it appears", he pointed out as he sat down and looked at her. "My name is Itami, I came here to rescue you Hitomi. You and I have never met, but the one I serve knows both of us very well, and he wanted me to save you today. Because you were brave enough to respond to his call", Itami said slowly. She was still dazed clearly, he wanted to see if the information was sinking in yet.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 am

Hitomi nodded slowly as the strange, familiar man explained himself, drinking more water thirstily. When Itami stopped talking, she took a deep breath or two and thought for a moment. "Aah, Him. It's good to see that not every order we get to follow leads to a ruined life, eheheh.." Nervously drinking some more water and adjusting her outfit comfortably, Hitomi observed the person in front of her. He seemed recently wounded, but there weren't any other shinobi for miles..

"So, uhm.. like.. I take it you know more about the situation than I do, but I'm rather afraid of our current situation. How do you plan to get back?" Making sure she was in order, Hitomi reasoned that this rescue probably wasn't going so well. It crossed her mind that there might not even be a "back" to get to as such. This person seemed nice, but he could have just read her mind with genjutsu. The whole helping might just be because he needed her in good condition.. ugh, it would probably just be best to carry along for now, she could always fight her way out later. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 am

Chishio Itami

Itami tilted his head curiously at her statement. She seemed to understand what he was talking about. Had she been told more than he first realized? Either way, it didn't matter at this point. He glanced around for a moment. "I've already secured a way for us to leave this place, if you trust me I can get you out of here. Are you able to walk or must you be carried?", Itami asked as he stood up.

Just than, a strong reassuring feeling would come over Hitomi, telling her that everything would be okay. She would have felt this kind of energy before and be familiar with it.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:01 am

"I'm pretty sure I can walk, thank you." Standing, wincing a little from the weight of her equipment, Hitomi dusted herself off. She still didn't know much of this voice, or of this person, but getting out of the desert was a plus. She nodded when he offered, smiling. She felt a warm feeling spread across her, which was only slightly uncomfortable with the heat. She felt calmer, cracking her neck and sighing contently. Had she not felt the feeling before, or were it not calming, she would have thought that he was using a form of subliminal genjutsu. Even if he was, safety was relative.

Looking around the bleak, empty wasteland, Hitomi curiously tried to locate Itami's choice of transport. Breathing in the dusty, hot air, Hitomi drank some more water and passed the pouch back to him.
"If you'd care to discuss more before leaving, I understand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:19 am

Chishio Itami

Itami gave only a tiny nod when she said that she would be fine with walking. He didn't care either way, so long as she was alright to move again. Itami looked around for only a moment before hearing her last question. "Discuss what?", Itami asked as he looked over towards her. "You speak as if you know everything about me. Aren't you the one that has any sort of questions for me?", he asked curiously as he turned towards her. "We can speak here......or move to a more safe location. Whichever you prefer"
Mood: Curious
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:12 am

Hitomi chuckled lightly. She supposed, in her addled state, she wasn't particularly questioning, and she did tend to give off a knowledgeable vibe. "Sorry to say, but I don't really know much about you. I had assumed since you were rescuing me that you knew more about the voice than I did, and as such would want to learn more about me. I did also mean you would be elaborating to me when I said 'discuss', but I don't have any immediate concerns. Apart from the heat, that is." Hitomi wiped her forehead a bit and smiled lightly. "Perhaps a safe location would be best."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 495
Join date : 2011-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 am

Chishio Itami

Itami merely let out a tiny chuckle. "If I know more than you, I assumed that you'd want to ask me some questions", he explained with a tiny shrug. "However, perhaps at a later time, at least once we are certain that we are safe", Itami said as he turned in a directions. After several minutes Hitomi would see him muttering something under his breath. Only a moment later and he turned a different direction once again. "Follow me", he said before beginning to run off.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Excellent
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 5
Ninjutsu: 5 • Taijutsu: 0 • Genjutsu: 3
AP: 0
TP: 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
avatar

Posts : 498
Join date : 2011-05-27
Location : Gensokyo

PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:32 am

Hitomi smiles and nodded, agreeing as Itami talked. Waiting for a while in the heat, panting a bit, eventually Itami started muttering something she couldn't quite make out. Some sort of prayer? Was he talking to an ally? It didn't matter either way, everything would be explained in time, or so he said. Taking a deep breath and rolling her shoulders, she dashed off after him across the dead earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mushoku Desert   

Back to top Go down
 
Mushoku Desert
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Pegasus Trainer
» You As A Superhero
» Code Lyoko Facebook Game
» Serious : Life is never that simple, The pheonix squad get acquainted with some new enemies and some new friends ( CLOSED)
» Desert Expedition Continued (Kenozi, Kyoni and Tarek)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Content :: Travel Board-
Jump to: