Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suna Hospital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

Suna Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A state of the art hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Sonya

For the first time in what felt like forever, Sonya didn't feel the overwhelming and impending sense of sorrow and depression that had been hovering over her like a smog in recent weeks. Instead, she felt a different sort of feeling, one that had been lost to her for quite some time. She felt... happy. Actually happy. She didn't know what she did to deserve this, or if she even did deserve it at all, but she was getting what she wanted most in the world right now: a new home, and an opportunity to start over fresh, to forget her failures and mistakes back in Iwa. This time around, it would be different, she was sure of it.

Slowly nodding, Sonya smiled slightly at the Kazekage. "Yes... I would," she said, trying not to burst out in excitement right there. "More than anything."
Mood: Happy
Condition: Ugh
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra Control: 1
Ninjutsu: 3 • Taijutsu: 2 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 10/25
TP: 3797

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:18 am

Isamu Goto

"Of course..." He continued. "It'll be a pretty lengthy process, and you'll be conscripted into the Military, even if you don't have any shinobi training, which I suspect you do." He paused. "You'll need to sign off a few papers, and fill out a registration form, get issued an identification number. And Take a physical examination, including the shinobi pre-test and academy graduation test if you are have skills so we can rate you." He paused significantly, then looked down and smiled before looking up to Sonya. "It's extensive but pretty quick."

It was then that the door busted open, and in walked a petite, twenty something with a modest figure, she was however dressed like a Chunnin of Sunagakure, and carried several scrolls across her back. She held herself confidently and marched up to the Kazekage like she was going to do him harm. "I'm going out." She said in a tone that might knock someone over. She was as cold as Iron, obviously taking after her father in her 'work-mode' Ai was however a loving daughter. And had come for her farewell.

Isamu's expression changed to 'work-mode' it was Cold-Iron. "Keep your eye's open and your head on a swivel, Ai." He seemingly ordered, before she turned around and started out of the room and left after giving her father a wave, she'd completely ignored the newcomer, as it wasn't her rank and paygrade. Ai would most likely ask him later about the blonde in their presence. But that would be the much more personal-friendly-caring-nice Ai-chan. Not Ai Goto! Chunin of Sunagakure no Sato Daughter of Isamu "Cold Iron" Goto the Kazekage of Sunagakure no Sato.

Isamu stopped a second as Ai made her way out. "That was my eldest Daughter." He smiled. "You can talk to her when she's off duty." It was obvious that Isamu was proud of his daughter, she took after her mother in how she fought and held tight onto the memories of the dead mother. Even fighting like her, a puppeteer with a few taijutsu skills.
Mood: Badass
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 1
TP: 0000
AP: 00

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Sonya

Sonya gave the Kazekage another funny look. "Do you make everyone who wants to move to Suna become a shinobi? That seems a little absolute." Not that she cared, considering she already was one, but it still seemed rather odd that he was point blank telling her she'd have to become a shinobi if she wanted to be a Suna citizen. Not really a whole lot of options there. What if someone wanted to do some other kind of work? Would they just not be allowed to move there?

Her thoughts were interrupted suddenly by the new girl coming into the room. Obviously a shinobi from the looks of it... and then just like that she was gone again. Sonya just blinked, confused at the incredibly brief exchange between the two. "Uh... she seems... nice," she said, absently. Was it just her or was there a complete lack of emotion between the supposed father and daughter?
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Isamu Goto

"I'm sure that was a little confusing." He nodded, he did a lot of things that might confuse an outside bystander but that was possibly the most confusing considering that he didn't even hug his own daughter goodbye or even wish her good luck. That was however exactly the way Ai wanted it.

"Don't worry too much on it." He paused getting up from his position leaning on the back of the nearby chair and starting for the door. "I'll go take care of most of the paperwork, and when you're ready to see your apartment just send me a message via the nurses office. I'll get it pretty quickly." He paused and looked back to Sonya. "Do you have any more questions?"
Mood: Badass
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 5 • Speed: 4 • Strength: 4 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra control: 4
Ninjutsu: 4 • Taijutsu: 5 • Genjutsu: 1
TP: 0000
AP: 00

Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Sonya

"Um, no, can't say I have anymore questions," Sonya replied, quietly. She looked around briefly and then pulled the blanket back up to her chin. "I think I'm going to get some rest now. Thank you, though, for everything you're doing. "
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suna Hospital   Suna Hospital - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down