Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wear are you, Satori? (D Rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Wear are you, Satori? (D Rank) Empty
PostSubject: Wear are you, Satori? (D Rank)   Wear are you, Satori? (D Rank) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Uchiha Satori

"All you have to do is stand there," the event's director pointed to an obscure corner, "and hand the models their outfits and look pretty. My goodness, you look like a rag doll from the First Shinobi War. Your outfit is so Rinnegan era... Wait here, I might be able to salvage something..." The genin frowned; whatever this guy had in mind, it couldn't be anything that he'd enjoy. Judging from the models' outfits, he would probably get dressed in some rare Kyuubi fur or something and be told that every warrior wore one. He sighed in relief as the man brought something quite the contrary. In the director's hands lay an ancient shinobi cloak with the Uchiha symbol on it; it must have been a relic from the War of the Clouds. "I'll be honest, it wasn't what I had in mind, but it was the only thing back there that might have still fit you. You'll have to make do. In any case- Shut up! They're coming! Get into position!" The genin jumped to his designated position in the corner and began to hand out the clothes. Although it wasn't a thrilling job, the young Uchiha was at least happy to get a free shirt out of it. Before long, he was finished and headed home to collect his reward.

Mood: Apathetic
Condition: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0
TP: 0

236/200
Back to top Go down

Wear are you, Satori? (D Rank)
Page 1 of 1