Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Site Event/Saga

Go down 
+9
Mafia
Marz
Tret16
Novaix
Nyrax
Kirschblüte Geist
Mahiko
Kyle
Kenji
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, it's time to start up at least the preliminary information for our first saga, which will involve the introduction of bijuu to the site, brought forth by our cultist group attempting to steal them for their power. While I'm not certain exactly how the event will play out, we would like to give everyone an opportunity to participate, by signing up one of their characters here. Those characters that are signed up to participate will receive certain rewards upon the completion of the saga. It can be a high level to help retrieve the stolen bijuu, or a lower level nin who could possibly be kidnapped for various reasons yet to be decided. A note to the mods, though, all the kages will be participating by default. Also, once this saga ends, there will be jinchuriki. You may also apply for one of those, which can be given to an already made character (that started as a Genin), or given to a new character that you will create later. Keep in mind that since there are only 9 jinchuriki available to go around, and more than 9 members on the site, priority will be given to those who joined first. When applying for a bijuu, give your top three choices for which one you want. Also, I apologize in advance to any of our newer members who might not get one due to 9 older members applying :cry:. The deadline for sign ups is this Thursday, so better to sign up sooner rather than later.

1. Kenji Hirohata - Kenji
2. Kunitoshi Joukyuu - Tret
3. Isamu Goto - Marz
4. Xi Fu - Nyrax
5. Aosagibi - Mahiko
6. Sonya Uchiha - Kenji
7. Ouka Hyuuga - Geist
8. Fushigawa Noroi - Mahiko
9. Rakdos Hanyou - Nyrax
10. Gama - Tret
11. Taiga - Marz
12. Misao Kouseki - Novaix
13. Amazora - Fireflyon

Jinchuriki Applications

1. Hojo Arisu (Douza) - One Tails
2. Uknown (Mafia) - Two Tails
3. Unknown (Fireflyon) - Three Tails
4. Unknown (Mahiko) - Four Tails
5. Rakdos Hanyou (Nyrax) - Five Tails
6. Misao Kouseki (Novaix) - Six Tails
7. Taiga (Marz) - Seven Tails
8. Gama (Tret) - Eight Tails
9. Saki Inuzuka (Kenji) - Nine Tails

Participant List (excluding Kages and Shounin)

1. Sonya Uchiha - Fight
2. Fushigawa Noroi - Fight
3. Rakdos Hanyou - Kidnapped
4. Gama - Kidnapped
5. Taiga - Fight

6. Misao Kouseki - Fight
7. Jade Akira - Fight
8. Amazora - Fight

Participation Rewards

Genin

AP: 10
TP: 2,000
Ryo: 2,000

Chuunin

AP: 20
TP: 3,000
Ryo: 3,000

Special Jounin

AP: 30
TP: 4,000
Ryo: 4,000

Jounin

AP: 40
TP: 5,000
Ryo: 5,000

Sannin

AP: 50
TP: 6,000
Ryo: 6,000

Kage

AP: N/A
TP: 10,000

Last edited by Kenji on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:29 pm

i'm gunna sign up Gama to the story, got to keep him close to Rakdos. lol sorry Ny.. Razz

And also i'm gunna call dibs on the eight tails. i don't have a character in mind yet... could possibly be Gama for that as well...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Kyle wrote:
What if somebody takes all four? Razz

If somebody takes all of them, you get what's left I guess.
Actually, at my spot on the list I will at least get Seven-tails.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm going to sign up both Taiga, reserving the 7 Tailed Horned Beetle for Taiga, might as well have a full team of Jinns then.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:30 am

ok, well since raijoku hasn't been active in quite some time, I dropped down his priority so I could fill out the rest of the list. if he doesn't respond by Thursday, then you can pick between the three and four tails Mahiko.
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 am

Quote :
Unknown (Geist) - Two Tails
Sweet, the Two-Tailed Demon Cat! Might make that one a new character, not sure yet. Will let ya know.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm

ok, since now most of the bijuu are taken, you can start picking your abilities from the following list. once you've made your choices, I'll add them to the new Bijuu information board

Jinchurikis are allowed 4 selected abilities from the following list.

Universal Abilities

The following are abilities that any jinchuriki can choose from as part of their 4 selected traits.

Name – Bijuu Healing
Element – None
Description – When releasing each stage of a Bijuu's power, the Jinchuriki's wounds will become fully healed. This can be done even when the Jinchuriki is unable to do so, as the Bijuu will initiate the release and heal itself to maintain its own existence. Even without releasing the Bijuu's power, the Jinchuriki will heal from regular injuries faster than a normal shinobi.

Name – Tailed Beast Ball
Element – None
Description – The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate attack of a tailed beast. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra and negative white chakra, shape it into a sphere, then compress it inside their mouth. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire. The power of the attack is also relative to the power of the user. The Jinchuriki can use this ability, though they need to be in their full tailed beast forms. A Tailed Beast Ball is incredibly dense due to the black and white chakra, causing the ground sunk underneath the weight after it's swallowed. Should the jinchūriki lose control of their Tailed Beasts, they can perform this technique despite not being fully transformed, as seen when Naruto Uzumaki used it in his four and six-tailed forms. Even without a full transformation, the technique is capable of destroying three Rashōmon gates without losing any of its momentum. As shown by the Eight and Nine-Tails, they can fire the attack in a number of ways. They can either fire it in its ball form, which gives it a large explosion range, or as a concentrated beam of energy which gives it great momentum and power.

Name – Corrosive Chakra
Element – None
Description – When a Jinchuriki is released and enveloped in the Bijuu's chakra cloak, anyone in prolonged contact with the cloak will begin to burn and corrode where they are touching it, very painfully. Brief contact with the cloak will cause minor pain and burns, but no severe permanent damage.

Name – Extra Element
Element – None
Description – The Jinchuriki obtains another passive affinity, bringing the total up to two when below jounin rank, and three when reaching jounin. This allows the Jinchuriki to learn more elemental techniques than otherwise obtainable. Note that the element gained is specific to each Bijuu and are as followed- One Tails: Wind, Two Tails: Fire, Three Tails: Water, Four Tails: Earth, Five Tails: Water, Six Tails: Water, Seven Tails: Lightning, Eight Tails: Lightning, Nine Tails: Fire.

Name – Chakra Sensing
Element – None
Description – The Jinchuriki is able to sense chakra to a degree greater than most sensor-nin. Not only can they sense a person's chakra from great distances, they can sense exactly how much chakra that person has, as well as their current emotions. The Jinchuriki can sense more than one person at a time, too, in such cases as being able to sense exactly how many numbers an opposing enemy force has, for example, or how many people are in a village.

Name – Sonic Roar
Element – None
Description – The released Jinchuriki uses their massive chakra reserve to turn a simple roar into a powerful force of pressure and destruction. The Nine-Tails' jinchūriki, Naruto Uzumaki, in his initial jinchuriki form used his roar to go through Sasuke Uchiha's Great Fireball Technique, and years later in his three-tailed form created a powerful sphere of destruction against Kabuto Yakushi and Orochimaru. This ability can be used to completely disperse powerful attacks.

Name – Chakra Arms
Element – None
Description – This is an ability a Jinchuriki is able to perform when in a released form. They can use the arms in the form of grappling hooks, to either grab onto objects or enemies. Combined with Corrosive Chakra, this can be quite an effective offensive ability, able to grab and burn opponents from a distance.

Unique Abilities

Some Bijuu have specific traits and abilities, and will take up one of their 4 selected ability slots.

One Tail

Name – Sand Control
Element – Sand
Description – The One Tail Jinchuriki has the ability to manipulate sand, and use sand based techniques.

Two Tails

Name – Two-Tailed Monster Cat Fire Ball
Element – Fire
Description – The Jinchuriki, while in full Two-Tails form, fires a huge spectral fireball made of chakra and fire that explodes on contact. These blasts are very destructive, and can reduce her surroundings to rubble.

Three Tails

Name – Three-Tailed Giant Turtle Water Ball
Element – Water
Description – The Three-Tailed Giant Turtle gathers raw chakra, along with water, into a single compressed sphere before firing it at its target. The Three-Tails has shown the ability to create two water-balls at the same time. These water balls are highly destructive, capable of reducing buildings to rubble.

Name – Illusionary Mist
Element – Water
Description – The Three-Tailed Giant Turtle releases a mist created by its chakra to put intruders under an illusion. The illusion torments the target with events from their past. The illusion will vanish if the victim can break the illusion, either by themselves or with the assistance of another. Normal genjutsu restrictions apply.

Four Tails

Name – Lava Sprays
Element – Lava
Description – The Four Tails, while in a released form, can spit out streams of molten hot lava, capable of burning and melting most things. These lava sprays are weak to water jutsus.

Eight Tails

Name – Ink Creation
Element – None
Description – The Eight Tails Jinchuriki is able to form ink in his mouth. The ink can be used for a variety of things, such as using his ink covered finger as a makeshift pencil or using the ink to blind an opponent. Killer Bee used this technique in greater extent when he was able to cover the whole water prison with his ink in order to blind Kisame.

Release Stages

Each Jinchuriki has three different stages of releases that can be used under different circumstances-

Stage 1: The first released stage refers to the Jinchuriki harnessing their Bijuu's chakra on the basic level, gaining several specific animal traits in relation to the Beast, as well as a chakra cloak, with or without tails, depending on the Bijuu. Their physical abilities are increased. This release can be used under most any circumstances. Enables the use of: Corrosive Chakra, Chakra Arms, Illusionary Mist, Bijuu Healing.

Stage 2: The second released stage refers to the Jinchuriki taking on a miniature form of their Bijuu, a cross between their own form and that of the Beast. This form may be either an actual physical animal appearance or one more chakra based. In this form, their physical abilities are further increased beyond that of Stage 1. This stage may only be used under dire circumstances, such as when the lives of those the Jinchuriki cares about are in danger, or when their village is being attacked. Enables the use of: Sonic Roar, Lava Sprays, Bijuu Healing.

Stage 3: The third released stage refers to when the Jinchuriki takes on their full Bijuu form, though still not having allowed the Bijuu to take full control. In this form, usually chakra based, but not always, the Jinchuriki's physical abilities are increased further still, to levels usually requiring multiple high level shinobi to fight off. They are also typically the size of boss level summons. This form may only be used with advance planning in regards to story, and with the permission of those involved. Enables the use of: Tailed Beast Ball, Two-Tailed Monster Cat Fire Ball, Three-Tailed Monster Turtle Water Ball, Bijuu Healing.

Abilities usable in any stage, and when not released: Extra Element, Chakra Sensing, Ink Creation, Sand Control.
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:52 pm

If it's no problem, I'd like to ask for the Four Tails then...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Nyrax

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm

For the Five Tails I would like to give it the following:

1) Bijuu Healing
2) Corrosive Chakra
3) Chakra Sensing
4) Chakra Arms
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:09 pm

For the Two-Tails, I've decided to opt for the following:

1. Bijuu Healing
2. Corrosive Chakra
3. Extra Element - Fire
4. Two-Tailed Monster Cat Fireball

Last edited by Kirschblüte Geist on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Yay 6-tails.
I'm not sure who I'll make its jinchuuriki. Apart from being an Uchiha, being a jinchuuriki doesn't prevent you from getting anything else, like puppet stuff or anything, right?
I'll hold off on choosing abilities until I know who'll be getting them ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:31 pm

um...I don't think so...I've never really considered bijuu puppeteers before...though I wouldn't think you'd be able to control them properly in a released state
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Works for me.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Eight tails

1) Ink creation
2)Bijuu Healing
3)Tailed beast ball
4)Chakra Sensing
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:48 pm

i'm actually surprised that Raijoku hasn't posted lately. there most be something goin on, becaus he is Shinigami from NUL. and you all know him to be a frequent poster. since he hasn't posted that means that something came up so i wouldn't be apposed to letting Mahiko choose which ever bijuu he wants and simply letting Raijoku take the remaining one. i don't think he would mind anyway's.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kazekage
Kazekage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:12 am

7 Tails
1. Bijuu Healing
2. Tailed Beast Ball
3. Chakra sensing
4. Chakra Arms
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:11 pm

ok, since I'm not going to be here for the rest of today until like midnight, we won't be starting this until tomorrow. I'll try to think of how we're going to do it out on the boards. and fyi, anyone who wants a Shounin character can make one, the more the merrier at this point.

As for rewards for participation, it will depend on what rank your character is (or characters, in the case of the shounin/kages additions).

Genin

AP: 10
TP: 2,000
Ryo: 2,000

Chuunin

AP: 20
TP: 3,000
Ryo: 3,000

Special Jounin

AP: 30
TP: 4,000
Ryo: 4,000

Jounin

AP: 40
TP: 5,000
Ryo: 5,000

Sannin

AP: 50
TP: 6,000
Ryo: 6,000

Kage

AP: N/A
TP: 10,000
Ryo: 10,000

Last edited by Kenji on Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh, and one other thing, for those of your characters participating (normal characters, not kages or shounin), please state whether you want them to be kidnapped, or just lose a fight to one of the shounin (though note that only those becoming a jinchuriki are eligible to be kidnapped. however, your character also do not have to be kidnapped if you are gaining a bijuu)

also note that this is on hold until mahiko returns next week
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 pm

So if I get Chuunin in a week I'll have much more shinies.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Regardless of whether she becomes the jinchuuriki or not, I wanna fight the Shounin.
Still not sure if I want her or my unmade Kaguya to have sixy, but I'll figure it out soon.
EDIT: Does the Bijuu have to be hostile, or can we be friendly like Killer Bee and 8-tails?
Also, there was that thing where 8-tails broke Killer Bee out of a genjutsu, would something like that be available?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Novaix wrote:
Does the Bijuu have to be hostile, or can we be friendly like Killer Bee and 8-tails?
Well it wouldn't be friendly at first, it would go through some sort of 'taming' period. Before Bee learned to control it, the Eight-Tails was known to be wild, violent, and went on many rampages when its former jinchūriki would lose control over it.
Novaix wrote:
Also, there was that thing where 8-tails broke Killer Bee out of a genjutsu, would something like that be available?
Well there really isn't anyway to make something like that not overpowered. It would basically make jinchuriki immune to genjutsu regardless of their genjutsu rating.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 am

Six-Tailed Slug:
Jinchuuriki: Misao Kouseki
1) Chakra Sensing
2) Bijuu Healing
3) Sonic Roar
4) Chakra Arms
Back to top Go down
Kirschblüte Geist
Academy Student
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Upon reflection, I've decided that rather than go through the trouble of creating a new character I will use my existing Genin as the host for the Two-Tailed Demon Cat.

So the name of the Two-Tails' Jinchuriki is TOSHIYUKI NOBUTOSHI.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:02 am

Heheh, at 3 bijuu, Sunagakure seems to be maintaining that "world power" role quite well.
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 am

Back ya'll! I'd like to claim the four-tails as well now too
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Hey, can I switch Satori's spot in the Saga for Fushigawa Noroi's?
Back to top Go down
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Mahiko wrote:
Hey, can I switch Satori's spot in the Saga for Fushigawa Noroi's?

Mahiko wrote:
Back ya'll! I'd like to claim the four-tails as well now too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Site Event/Saga
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next