Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Site Event/Saga

Go down 
+9
Mafia
Marz
Tret16
Novaix
Nyrax
Kirschblüte Geist
Mahiko
Kyle
Kenji
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Alright, it's time to start up at least the preliminary information for our first saga, which will involve the introduction of bijuu to the site, brought forth by our cultist group attempting to steal them for their power. While I'm not certain exactly how the event will play out, we would like to give everyone an opportunity to participate, by signing up one of their characters here. Those characters that are signed up to participate will receive certain rewards upon the completion of the saga. It can be a high level to help retrieve the stolen bijuu, or a lower level nin who could possibly be kidnapped for various reasons yet to be decided. A note to the mods, though, all the kages will be participating by default. Also, once this saga ends, there will be jinchuriki. You may also apply for one of those, which can be given to an already made character (that started as a Genin), or given to a new character that you will create later. Keep in mind that since there are only 9 jinchuriki available to go around, and more than 9 members on the site, priority will be given to those who joined first. When applying for a bijuu, give your top three choices for which one you want. Also, I apologize in advance to any of our newer members who might not get one due to 9 older members applying :cry:. The deadline for sign ups is this Thursday, so better to sign up sooner rather than later.

1. Kenji Hirohata - Kenji
2. Kunitoshi Joukyuu - Tret
3. Isamu Goto - Marz
4. Xi Fu - Nyrax
5. Aosagibi - Mahiko
6. Sonya Uchiha - Kenji
7. Ouka Hyuuga - Geist
8. Fushigawa Noroi - Mahiko
9. Rakdos Hanyou - Nyrax
10. Gama - Tret
11. Taiga - Marz
12. Misao Kouseki - Novaix
13. Amazora - Fireflyon

Jinchuriki Applications

1. Hojo Arisu (Douza) - One Tails
2. Uknown (Mafia) - Two Tails
3. Unknown (Fireflyon) - Three Tails
4. Unknown (Mahiko) - Four Tails
5. Rakdos Hanyou (Nyrax) - Five Tails
6. Misao Kouseki (Novaix) - Six Tails
7. Taiga (Marz) - Seven Tails
8. Gama (Tret) - Eight Tails
9. Saki Inuzuka (Kenji) - Nine Tails

Participant List (excluding Kages and Shounin)

1. Sonya Uchiha - Fight
2. Fushigawa Noroi - Fight
3. Rakdos Hanyou - Kidnapped
4. Gama - Kidnapped
5. Taiga - Fight

6. Misao Kouseki - Fight
7. Jade Akira - Fight
8. Amazora - Fight

Participation Rewards

Genin

AP: 10
TP: 2,000
Ryo: 2,000

Chuunin

AP: 20
TP: 3,000
Ryo: 3,000

Special Jounin

AP: 30
TP: 4,000
Ryo: 4,000

Jounin

AP: 40
TP: 5,000
Ryo: 5,000

Sannin

AP: 50
TP: 6,000
Ryo: 6,000

Kage

AP: N/A
TP: 10,000

Last edited by Kenji on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenerations.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am

er, the Hitomi who's rping with Amazora? Last I checked she was in a village... and a genin, so wouldn't be able to wander anyway. I think that's the one I said could wander when she became chuunin
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

Kenji wrote:
er, the Hitomi who's rping with Amazora? Last I checked she was in a village... and a genin, so wouldn't be able to wander anyway. I think that's the one I said could wander when she became chuunin

*grins slightly* Sorry, like, that would be my character. I like reached an agreement with Nyrax...that like 'Tomi would be a wandering nin...within the bounds of like the Earth Country. So, like you didn't really add any more restrictions to like 'Tomi being a wanderin' ninja. She was like born in Iwa, but never like officially named like a village genin. If you like, like you can totally go and like look at her profile.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 am

so, then she'd still just get missions from the village if she wanted them?
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 am

Kenji wrote:
so, then she'd still just get missions from the village if she wanted them?

Like, not exactly, 'cos that'd like be totally unfair.

Last edited by Artemis_Sol on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am

No need to spoiler stuff D=
You coulda just said "pretty much", spoilers are uncool :<
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 am

Novaix wrote:
No need to spoiler stuff D=
You coulda just said "pretty much", spoilers are uncool :<

I know they're like totally uncool, and I like don't like them, but like I don't really see any other choice.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:37 am

"You coulda just said "pretty much", spoilers are uncool :<"
:<
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:39 am

Novaix wrote:
"You coulda just said "pretty much", spoilers are uncool :<"
:<

'Tis unfair otherwise. Like, 'Tomi can't like possibly take missions without like being in a village...
Back to top Go down
Artemis_Sol
Genin
Genin
Artemis_Sol

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 am

Speaking of missions...how DO wandering ninja do missions? >.>
Back to top Go down
Douza
Chuunin
Chuunin
Douza

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am

Kenji wrote:
I plan on making a place to take missions outside villages... soon as Douza and Shouta get that far, since they're the only two active wandering-nin at the moment
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 am

um, if i'm not mistaken this is the first site event thread... it's kinda cluttering the thread with questions that should be in the question board...
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Quote :
well you'll be able to choose from a list of options for bijuu abilities for those that don't have any unique ones specific to them. I suppose you could make customs if you really wanted to though...
WELL, since I wasn't reading Chakra Sensing right, I figured I'd try and get this available. If not, I nerf it somewhat, or just give up and deal with Tailed Beast Ball.

Name – Plasma Release
Element – Plasma
Description – The Six Tails Jinchuriki has the ability to manipulate plasma, and use plasma based techniques. Certain techniques are only available while in released states.

Plasma techniques, in short, are basically Ranton-esque things. Four-tails got to steal a KG, so.. yeah. I'll be making it less powerful/requiring released states for stronger jutsu, so should be okay.. right? If you think it's too OP or whatever, naturally I ca-wait, I already said I could nerf it if need be. STILL.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 pm

er... it didn't steal a KG, it only has a single lava breath thing. it can't use lava jutsus... so maybe plasma breath, but not an entire set of techniques
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Was kinda basing it off Shukaku..
Maybe not THAT MANY (I mean, damn XD), but just a handful of them?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 pm

well sand is unique... plasma is pretty much ranton
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Just in a tl;dr sense, I mean..
I'll get back to you with a list of (like a few) techniques, see how that goes?
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 pm

but it would have to be something unique... a bunch of plasma (laser) jutsus isn't going to work =/ sand is unique, it's not like... trying to copy ice by making frost jutsus or something
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:06 am

Understandable. Even though Sand is KINDA satetsuy (for obvious reasons), and has similarities to a few water/wood/earth jutsus.
Here's the first bunch of stuff:

Name - Plasma Style: Plasma Cutter
Type - Nin
Rank - B
Element - Plasma
Description - The user concentrates the unique energy of the Six-Tailed Slug into their finger, causing it to glow with a pink light. The Plasma Cutter can then be used to slice or weld. This jutsu can be used on one finger while in an unreleased stage, all the fingers on one hand in stage one, and all fingers in stage two. It is nonfunctional in stage three, for obvious reasons.

Name - Plasma Style: Plasma Dragon
Type - Nin
Rank - B
Element - Plasma
Description - The user forms handseals while drawing out Plasma chakra, then fires a dragon-shaped burst of it from their mouth. This jutsu does not require a released stage.

Name - Plasma Style: Echo Pulse
Type - Nin
Rank - A
Element - Plasma
Description - The user concentrates Plasma energy into a pulsating orb, which can then be set down at a location, or left in the air. At will, the user can detonate the orb in a spherical blast. This jutsu can maintain one orb while in unreleased stage, three orbs while in stage one, six orbs in stage two and twelve orbs in stage three. While in stage one or higher, the user can fire the orbs like bullets, exploding on contact.

Name - Plasma Style: Ignition
Type - Nin
Rank - A
Element - Plasma
Description - The user can channel plasma energy into water, causing it to take on a fiery pink appearance. The plasma energy can easily be directed across the water. This jutsu requires the user to be in stage one, and move plasma energy can be channeled in later stages.

Name - Plasma Style: Plasma Breathing
Type - Nin
Rank - A
Element - Plasma
Description - The user exhales a crackling cloud of "cold" plasma, not all of the air is ionized. Because of this, the cloud is much less damaging, though more can be created. Requires Stage One or higher.

Name - Plasma Style: Dragonfly
Type - Nin
Rank - S
Element - Plasma
Description - The user wraps Plasma Chakra around themselves, and dragonfly-shaped wings sprout from their back. The wings do not fly conventionally, but rather use Plasma as a limited method of propulsion, like star wars or something. The chakra causes light burns to the touch. Requires Stage Two of release, else the burns could prove fatal. Due to the weight of the Stage Three form, it cannot be used in that release.

This is all for now, although I might see if I could get more later on. Here's hoping they're cool-y. If I make more, I'll put them in custom jutsu, of course.
EDIT: oh my god I didn't realise I made exactly six ohoho <3
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:16 am

except sand came first, the satetsu tried to copy the shukaku, but still use an entirely different element. not to mention iron sand beats regular sand since it's heavier

but yeah, a lot of these could just be ranton jutsus =/
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 am

I didn't think so.. and yeah, that does make sense I guess. This IS still an "entirely different element" in terms of.. stuff.
First jutsu is fairly not-special (with regards to whether or not it's a ranton ripoff, a unique thing, or just an average thing), it's just a chakra-in-hand thing, like Rasengan or Chidori or Mystical Hand or whatever, except supermediocre compared to them. Or just any chakra->sword type jutsu, like windstuff or lightningstuff.
Second is.. well, there's a bunch of dragony jutsu already.
Third jutsu is fairly unique, I thought.
Fourth too, beyond the unspoken "lightning->water=lightningwater" relation.
Fifth is way not ranton, I don't think you can make a cloud out of lasers.. it's closer to wind-y, or at most boil release.
Sixth could be ranton for the armor alone, but the flight doesn't make sense for ranton, I think. Lasers don't give much propulsion..

Plasma's closer to fire jutsu, to be honest, based off, well, everything. Or at least lightning.

If you insist, I could try tweaking them even further, or completely retool them into something different..
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Alriiiiiiight, you win. By not even arguing. Lucky.

Name – Plasma
Element – Plasma
Description – The Six Tails Jinchuriki has the ability to create plasma, whether as crackling energy form, fire, or a more watery form. This ability can only be used to a basic degree while in Stage One, and full degree in Stage Two. Plasma is strong against water, weak against earth.

Besides, having it not-a-jutsu means that TECHNICALLY since it's unspecified, I could fiddle with what it actually does, making it kinda-maybe more versatile. Well.. compared to just one jutsu, anyway. Technically being able to MAKE jutsu would be better. Whatever.

stupid ranton, shoulda never made it in the first place :<
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:50 am

it's a bit vague, though, as to what can actually be done with it... just saying you can create it means you can basically do anything you want with it. I'd feel better about it if it were just something like a plasma breath, similar to the four tails lava breath, while still able to have it in its different energy forms.
Back to top Go down
Tret16
Hokage
Hokage
Tret16

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 pm

if i'm not mistaken, isn'tthis supposed to be in the custom jutsu section? it's kinda cluttering this tread. lol
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 pm

It's not really a jutsu, and it's pretty related to this, and there isn't anything ELSE that we're discussing, but fine. Be that way.
Back to top Go down
Novaix
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Novaix

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 am

Making it officially formatted and all. 'Cus I got nothing better to do.

Name – Plasma Release
Element – Plasma
Description – The Six Tails Jinchuriki has the ability to manipulate plasma, and use plasma based techniques. While unreleased, the jinchuuriki can use D and C ranked ranton techniques. In Stage One, they can use B and A ranked ranton techniques, and in Stage Two they can use S-ranked ranton techniques.

Six Tailed Slug:
Jinchuuriki: Misao Kouseki
1) Plasma Release
2) Bijuu Healing
3) Chakra Arms
4) Sonic Roar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Site Event/Saga   First Site Event/Saga - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Site Event/Saga