Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Please Enjoy Your Stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deliver the MIlk Cartons (D Rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahiko
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Mahiko

Deliver the MIlk Cartons (D Rank) Empty
PostSubject: Deliver the MIlk Cartons (D Rank)   Deliver the MIlk Cartons (D Rank) EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:53 am

Uchiha Satori

"Your job is simple, all you have to do is take these old cartons and deliver them to every house in Kumo. Had my legs aged slower than my body, I could have easily done it, and for free too! But, the trip to the top of that mountain is just plain ridiculous if you ask me." The genin nodded; it was a simple task, one worthy of a D-Rank status. Although he did not feel that it was the best way to exploit his talents, he could not complain, at least not with the pay he would receive. The genin mounted the crates onto his shoulder, letting out a light sigh as he traveled up the trail. The trip itself was a rigorous one, and the genin began to quickly realize why the old man had requested for assistance. Carrying the cartons without letting the milk spill was only half the problem; the milk had to be delivered by a certain time as well, so that a storm of complaints would not overtake the old man. The genin continued his journey on the trail, however, in good stride and was able to deliver every carton by sunrise.

Mood: Apathetic
Condition: Fine
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 1 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 2 • Chakra control: 2
Ninjutsu: 2 • Taijutsu: 1 • Genjutsu: 2
AP: 0
TP: 0

206/200
Back to top Go down

Deliver the MIlk Cartons (D Rank)
Page 1 of 1